- 10+ years of experience in IT industry with years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform, Apex Technologies.
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and actions.
- Adept in sales analysis, marketing & customer support business processes used by Salesforce.com customers and recommendations to customers for improving their processes using Salesforce.com.
- Expertise in performing data migration from legacy system to Salesforce.
- Good working experience in various capacities such as Salesforce developer, Salesforce Administrator, Force.com developer and business analyst.
- Experience with lightning connectors
- Good understanding with Client/Server architecture, Object - Oriented design techniques and web application design under Model View Controller (MVC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Solutions Architect for couple of projects
- Designed and orchestrated roll out of solutions based on the business requirements
- Business Value Assessment, Business Process Management
- Business Analysis & Requirements Gathering , Current State Assessment & Future Road map Development
- Technical Needs and Gap Analysis
- Architectural Assessment for M&A and Turn-Around
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Transformation
- Cloud Application Rationalization, Cloud Strategy - Public, Private & Hybrid, Cloud Application Replacement and Migration
- Worked on ETL and Informatica at times
- Experince with Content Management System
- PaaS, SaaS, IaaS Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration ( Middleware & API )
- Google App Engine, Chrome Extensions and Widgets
- Designing for Adoption, Managing Organizational Change
- Implementing Enhancements for Mature Systems, Failed Project Recovery
- Supported different integrations of Salesforce with Apex APIs and Webservice
- Working knowledge of Software development Life Cycle
- Knowledge in RDBMS development including Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL programs.
- Established a two ways communication between Salesforce and other external system using SOAP API
- Salesfoce.com CRM Integration, Customization & Development
- Experience and Knowledge in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in databases viz. Oracle and SQL Server.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java, J2EE, JDBC and other Java technologies.
- Experience in databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and MySQL
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments and ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call center.
- Worked with client teams to define functional requirement related to SFDC Service Cloud (Portal, Communities, Case/Knowledge/Service Account Management)
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages. Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Experience of Web-to-lead, Web-to-case, Email-to-case functionality.
- Worked closely with Business Users to enable business process using SFDC.
- Extensive experience of using declarative features like validation rules, workflows, approval processes, Escalation Rules, sharing rules automation for satisfying complex business process automations.
- Experience in Sales Force Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign, Lead, Account and Case Managements, Forecasting, and Call Center.
Salesforce Technologies: SFDC Certified Force.com Developer, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, S Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader, Force.com, Workbench, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production)
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2014, PL/SQL, RDBMS, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, DB2, MS Access, and MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008, Linux.
Salesforce Solution Architect
- Served as team technical lead.
- Analyzed and reviewed business, functional and technical requirements.
- Recommended changes in product, process, development and configuration.
- Documented technical aspects of new features.
- Maintained feature integrity throughout development, testing and production environments.
- Demoed technical solutions for customers and users.
- Performed multiple roles as lead developer/analyst and architect for building extensible, robust, and maintainable enterprise solutions while participating in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Heavily involved in the design and development of custom objects, APEX triggers, APEX Classes, APEX Components, and APEX Test Classes.
- Worked with project sponsors and stakeholders to create Vision/Scope document and functional requirement
- Architected and designed applications with class, interaction, state chart diagrams.
- Quickly analyzed new business processes and perform business process re-engineering
- Prepared functional design documents and process flows
- Designed the release management process and guided the team to an efficient process using third party tools
- Guided a team of 5 people (QA, 3 developers and a BA/lead) for progressing on client needs
- Performed high level analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Worked as an Admin as well when needed identifying, planning and implementing new salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Started analyzing on utilization of lightning connectors for the mobile application but postponed it to the next update
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Provide input for overall implementation, lead the same and participate in production support activities
- Participated in knowledge transition, provided shadow support, prepared and review system document
- Understand application/infrastructure/system dependencies during transition
- Participated in estimation and staffing analysis for preparing solution delivery of proposal
- Trained team members on project processes and tailored when necessary, to achieve the highest level of quality
- Interacted with technical and functional staff at all levels
- Worked on SAP at times as well to figure out the logistics
- Built knowledge repository of project artifacts, shared the same across projects
- Seek and leveraged learning from other projects to drive higher efficiency and effectiveness
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Understanding requirements and involved in designing object structure.
- Designing apex pages and providing feasible solution for performance improvement
- Implemented sales cloud console for sales
- Responsible for Data Migration and Data Management activities.
- Creating custom dashboards using Jquery graphs by consuming json data.
- Implemented workflows and Batch classes and schedule jobs for send sending notification
- Implemented Ajax toolkit and force Tk for fast access of data and API calls
- Written triggers and batch classes in Salesforce
- Implemented packaging standards for App exchange
- Run the zap tool for security and provided resolution for security related issues in Salesforce
- Used ajax toolkit in Salesforce for fetching data in script
- Responsible for the Release Management, migrating code from development, UAT to production.
- Involved in Client Interaction, Task Tracking and Delivery Management.
- Submitted for security reviews and made changes accordingly
- Run Zap tool and fixed related issues
- Implemented sites and communities
- Worked on Agile Methodology.
- Conducted code reviews every so often during the delivery phase
- Worked with legacy system, for data migration project to have all the data in salesforce sales cloud
- Worked on salesforce integration with SAP
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement gathering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of standalone object oriented enterprise applications
- Heavy involvement during the design stages to come with the most efficient solution for the client
- Understood the customer business paradigm and provided value added solutions
- Participated in business requirements elicitation
- Figured out both functional and non-functional requirements and came up with a comprehensive requirement document
- Provided high and low level design, used best practice of the product, provided pseudo code, implemented prototype and deliver as per customer requirement
- Guided the team in developing optimized code, made use of standard and checklists, performed code deliverable reviews, unit test plan reviews and conduct independent testing
- Led the team for integration/performance testing
- Supported UAT and made sure of a defect free program/module release
- Integrated salesforce with 3rd party tools like Twilio and beepsend for SMS and calling purpose
- Written batch classes for bulk notification of SMS and schedules jobs
- Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of sales force CRM and sales force SFA applications based on Apex Language
- Design and develop Apex Classes,Controller Classes, extensions, Apex Triggers and Visual Force pages for various functional needs in the application.
- Submitted for security reviews and made changes accordingly
- Developed Custom Objects, Custom reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to dump the data into on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Followed Agile and Waterfall based on customer requirements
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP, SQL, CSS
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Analyzed the business requirements and mapped to Salesforce.
- Involved in data migration from Excel to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and sharing settings.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created workflow & approval processes, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Developed Apex Classes, Visualforce pages and Apex Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Integrate of Application (OE modules) with Salesforce.com with using SOAP Client
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports and Dashboards.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Integrated Salesforce with Microsoft Outlook to synchronize contacts, events and tasks.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Configured and Integrated Salesforce with Oracle database.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on Apex classes, controllers, controller extensions.
- Interact with Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on the requirements of the business
- Customized page layouts for Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity depending upon user roles and groups.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Created Visualforce pages and Visualforce components to achieve custom functionality.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL considering the governor limits.
- Integrated Salesforce CRM with Siebel CRM explicitly using web services API.
- Configured user Roles, Profiles, sharing settings, organization wide defaults based on updated
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Followed Agile methodology
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, APEX Language, Visual Force - Pages, Component & Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, SQL, CSS
- Involved in requirement gathering from users.
- Design Requirement documents and functional document for the development team.
- Created Managed Packages with deprecated annotations to be available for partner Salesforce users.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
- Configured Campaign Management, Campaign Influence and Lead Conversion.
- Configured the Case Management Process.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Implemented Classes, Interfaces, Keywords and Annotations.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access sObjects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Add methods that can be called from Visualforce pages to Controller Extensions.
- Created Custom Controllers to make external web service callouts, validate and insert data.
- Created Custom Visualforce components and attributes to override the look and feel of standard Visualforce components.
- Created Visualforce pages that could be rendered as PDF's, build dashboard components and define email templates.
- Created Visualforce pages which identified a region to be updated to enforce partial page refreshes and display the status of Ajax requests to display different values depending on whether it is in progress or completed.
- Implemented Visual force pages with public-facing websites by using Force.com Sites.
- Specify timers that send Ajax update requests to Force.com according to a specified time interval.
- Used Visualforce in development mode to change the behavior and appearance of Visualforce components.
- Used Visualforce Templates and Placeholders to encapsulate page elements to be reused across several Visualforce pages.
- Used Organization security, Network-based security and Session security to implement platform security.
- Used Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Record Types to enforce data quality.
- Used Tab permissions, Record Type permissions and Field Level Security to implement Component-based security.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Worked with Approval processes that used Email Approvals and Parallel Approval steps
- Used Process Visualizer to study Approval steps.
- Created Dashboards and Dashboard Components and implemented multiple levels of Dashboards and scheduled Dashboard refresh.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Agile methodology was the key methods used
- Implemented relationship fields for proper data loading.
Confidential, San Francisco,CA
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Created Users, Roles, Public Groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Designed and deployed dynamic workflows, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked on data integration, data clearing, data transfer from third party API’s with requested permission sets using APEX data loader.
- Working with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader and Eclipse Force.com IDE for data migration.
- Experience integrating salesforce.com with other apps
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on detail pages.
- Used Apex Data Loader to migrate data such as accounts, campaigns from different legacy systems.
- Implemented Standard and Custom Apex Controllers to handle business logic and used debug logs to trace the execution.
- Created Custom Email Templates as part of sending Alerts to users based on the business requirement.
- Created Visual Force pages and components to render data from associated controllers as needed.
- Developed Triggers to handle bulk records within the governor limits to automate business logic.
- Used Enterprise WSDL and developed Inbound Custom Web Services to expose native logic to external clients.
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom development
- Implemented Test Classes to cover positive and negative use cases for Classes and Triggers and achieved close to 100% coverage.
- Performed IDE and Deployments across sandboxes and to Production Instance.
- Followed agile methodology.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Defined Lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created Page layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes.
- Designed Custom Objects and developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed a customer feedback and satisfaction process
- Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirements document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems, and used the Sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.