- Extensive experience and technical expertise in Salesforce/Force.com architecture, design, hands on development, administration, and Integration with complex multi - tier systems utilizing cloud computing industry trends, tools/frameworks, protocols:
- Working closely with the business partners to realize the capabilities of salesforce.com CRM
- Leading and contributing to all technical and business aspects of Salesforce projects
- Performing impact analysis, and design, generating technical documentation to support the business needs
Business segments: Financials, Insurance /Reinsurance, Pharmaceutical, E-Commerce (Order management), CRM, Sales, Content Management, online Retail
Concepts and Frameworks: J2EE, .NET, Ajax, GWT, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, UML modeling
Custom Applications: Salesforce/ Force.com applications, Java/J2EE, Web Services, SOA (ESB, BPEL), EAI, Business Intelligence(Data Warehousing/ DataMarts, reporting), Oracle BI, Oracle BPEL/ESB
Databases/Data Management: Oracle, SQL server 2007, MySQL, Apex Data Loader
Servers: Apache 2, JBOSS 4,2 5,0, Apache Tomcat, Oracle AS, Websphere AS
BI/ETL Tools: Informatica, DataStage, Oracle BI (Siebel)
Tools: IDE (Eclipse, NetBeans 6.5, JDeveloper 10.2, RAD7) Microsoft Visual Studio, Ant, ERWIN, MSProject
Global ERP implementations: Oracle 11.0, 11i, People Soft, i2 Supply Chain
Configuration Management: Visual Source Safe, Rational Clear Case
Confidential, Germantown, MD
Technical Architect/Tech Lead
- Developeing/configuring Salesforce Communities and integrating them with existing 3rd party systems.
- Business requirements thru interviews with end users
- Configuring, and customizing Salesforce Communities/sites on Force.com platform. Developing VF pages and controls to adhere to ‘responsive design’ frameworks for various devices- desktop, tablet, phone.
- Designing and developing integrations with other systems using SOAP, and REST Web services, Single Sign On for community users.
- Data migration/integration, mapping validation.
- Design, implementation of the entire solution, testing
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Project Manager/Technical Architect
- Developing business requirements and test cases thru interview process for UATtesting and ‘go live’ process..
- Configuring,, testing, updating, Confidential platform based ERP, AppExchange application and its integration with FinancialForce.
- Updating custom processes to streamline the application performance
- Data migration, mapping validation, testing, and adjustments
- Managing project timeline and resources ( 3rd party )
- Building Force.com site and Portal Communities on Confidential platform utilizing VF pages, Jquery, JS methodology, Twitter Bootstrap framework, and running applications of Service offerings. - development, deployment, management
- Sales Cloud - generating Opportunities data based on web traffic, and products offered. - designing, coding, deployment
- Extensive maintenance, configuration, testing of variete of applications built on Salesforce.com platform including metadata management, data loadings ( Data Loader)
- Salesforce separation project, working with business requirements, developing architecture, design, and implementation of splitting one salesforce.com instance into 2 separate instances - one new, one existing.
- Moving/copying various business processes, and salesforce components into a new instance, translating the requirements into technical specifications for the new environment to accomplish the separation in the best way possible.
- Configuring, setting up new instance with standard/custom components, connecting the existing code with new development to ‘fill out ‘ the gaps.
- Working with the business users to clarify and prioritize the tasks for complete restoration of previous functionality with some important additions
Techno- Functional Consultant
- Requirements gathering via interviews with the stakeholders, and business users. Developed Architecture, and Data Model for Sales and Service Cloud
- Business analysis and design of Sales and Service Clouds, following up with system configuration and design, coding, testing and deployment based on Salesforce best practices.
- Providing training of service and sales agents on new system features
- Integration with SAS legacy system serving as Data Hub
- Providing SalesForce.com expertise in code generating and refactoring, testing, deployment. Working on transforming the requirements into a design and code. Confidential configuration, administration using SCRUM methodology.
- Integration of Confidential with legacy system using Informatica Cloud, establishing connections and setting up targets for proper communication.
- Providing SalesForce.com expertise in developing requirements thru the meeting with the business and transforming them into technical requirements/design for system integration and processes automation
- Developing the system architecture, design, and coding specifications utilizing Apex Web services and REST Web Services
- Data integration and mapping for integration and migration points
- Integration testing, developing the test data, assisting User Acceptance Testing
- Customer Support, System Administration: security, profiles, permission sets
Tools: Salesforce tools, PostMan, Eclipse, Data Loader
- Salesforce integration, SOAP/REST web services
- Data migration processes/data integration using ETL tool, Working with business users to develop/refine the requirements, and provide the solutions through configurations, customiations.
- Processes automation and troubleshooting involving Salesforce and Integration partner
- Working with business teams to develop CRM business requirements and translate into Salesforce.com design
- Performing fit-gap analysis and detailed design for Salesforce.com project and deriving with Solution Architecture and Design Document as a deliverable.
- Generating the Data Model and migration plan for the data migration from legacy systems to Salesforce using Informatica Cloud tool.
- Experience in handling data migration and code deployment using Eclipse and Change sets.
- Experience in code Development, Deployment, Administration of Salesforce.com
- Developing Architecture, prototyping, generating the requirements, and providing documentation for Salesforce insurance coops project. Security, user management, business process management in multi-tenant environment.
- Designing, developing, implementing, testing a project management tool to generate reports for various time series.
- Salesforce sites, E-Commerce experience
- Working with the business partners to gather the requirements, create a design, and develop various software systems to enhance/ extend the business capabilities in Sales, and Service operations
- Salesforce .com architecture, design, development, administration utilizing Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com migration tools, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Apex data loader
- Asynchronous and batch Apex processes, and schedulers
- Data migration tools using Informatica,
- Working effectively within team environment as well as individually with a proven varying skill set levels
- Working with retrieving data using SOQL queries
- Writing unit tests to validate the code
- SalesForce/ Force.com applications requirements, architecture, custom UI development with VisualForce/ Force.IDE.
- Sales Cloud/Service Cloud/Custom cloud architecture, implementation
- Force.com application evaluation and development.
- Architecture of Business Process Re-engineering for Sales Operations and Demand Generation
- Analytics (Custom reporting and dashboards)
- Integration to ERP & Other EA Systems using Salesforce.com APIs
- Custom Application architecture and development on Force.com platform
- Partner Portal Implementation/Customer Self Service portal
- Data Migration/Data Cleansing
- APEX and Visual Force Development
- Content store aarchitecture, and implementation- creating workflows and email notifications, web services, business processes integration with Amazon web services using S3 storage
- Investigation Portal for drug research prior to FDA approval - architecting, designing portal, creating various information visibility based on a profile,
- Presentations to business users, and specialty groups
- Salesforce Reseller working on designing applications for AppExchange
Technology: Salesforce/Force.com platform, Spring Framework 2.x, Hibernate 3.x, Tomcat 6.x, Web Services, SOAP, Flex
- Maintaining/upgrading and modifying code for consumer web sides in a java/ J2EE environment - servlets/ JSP’s, interfaces with DB2 and CICS, a UI for a credit card verification services ( Confidential CA). Upgrading the site using Spring and Hibernate, design patterns, generating security certificates.
- Built a working prototype of Oracle BI (Siebel Analytics) reports and dashboards for a potential customer. Creating fact/dimensions using ETL tool, working with the repository, and publisher, data modeling, database design. Setting up an infrastructure and network connections for SQL Server 8/.NET environment for integration of Inventory application with Oracle BI tool for reporting.
- Installation of Oracle Collaboration Suite (calendar, email, etc), and integration with other applications and LDAP. Data migration and mapping (Linux to Windows Server 2003)
Technology: Websphere App and Portal server6.1, OracleBI tool, SQL Server8.0, Oracle DB 10.1, JBOSS 4.05, DB2, .Net framework (ASP), Eclipse, RAD IDE’s
Technical Project Manager /implementer
- Managing all phases of the Websphere Portal project / Web Services/ Content Management including design, build, testing, and deployment. Planning project timelines and resources, identifying the risks and mitigation, managing client expectations.
- Assessing business processes, and generating requirements, and the architectural solutions for technology selection based on company Enterprise Architecture standards, while utilizing the industry trends and best practices. Facilitating business sessions (JAD) to validate the requirements, generating the documentation (SDD) and a high/detailed level portal data architecture
- Conducting and supervising Portal/portlets and WCM design, hands-on development - Portal server, custom portlets, LDAP connectivity), integration with Identity Management. Leading design, development through communications with on/offshore teams on a daily basis. Preparing and implementing system/integration testing and deployment.
- Developed architectural solution for Records Management system: assessment of business processes, deriving with architecture and design for infrastructure - deployment platforms, networking including DMZ network solutions, security ‘holes’ and various applications deployment strategies. Conducting business owner sessions (JAD) to validate the requirements, generating the documentation (SDD) and a Solution architecture documents. Worked with business categories and groups for CMS, and designing processes
- Developed and documented system and a network architecture on the integration project (EAI middleware) with the Data Warehouse/Data Marts using JMS messaging, and Web Services. Involvement in cost estimates, identifying the risks and mitigation, pricing out products /services, also defining messaging structure, data transformation, and security, hardware, software selection
- Contributed to design, deployment, testing, going live’ phases of “mission critical” Single Sign On (SSO) project for MCD Portal using Websphere reverse proxy . Working with architects, and on/offshore groups on daily basis to test and troubleshoot the system requiring very high availability, reliability, and concurrency.
Technology: IBM based WebSphere AS (Java, J2EE) and Portal 5.1, WebSeal reverse proxy server, Oracle 9i, DB2 databases, Lotus Domino, DataStage as ETL tool in multiple OS environment (Unix and Wintel), Hardware - IBM iP series w/dynamic partitions, firewalls, routers
Sr. Systems Analyst/Project Manager
- Developing high level Business Requirements and GAP analysis for Insurance Content Management system to be integrated with the company Intranet portal. Defining business process models, high level architecture of components and interfaces for various Claim /Policies legacy systems via interviews with the stakeholders and users on all levels. Prioritizing Use cases, and deriving with vended alternative solutions for CMS such as FileNet, Interwoven, etc., also participating in vendor evaluation based on the developed and submitted RFP’s, contributing to a vendor selection and scoring process.
- Conducting research, analysis (using UML modeling) and documentation for Insurance / Reinsurance applications integration with an existing portfolio of Treaties/ Claims processing, Designing reports based on research findings and proposing integration opportunities to the existing applications portfolio, using Informatica Data Mart. Follow-up with converting data from legacy systems, creating templates for data mapping, hands on programming.
- Leading testing effort, test plans, and test data preparation for System Integration and UAT testing.
Technology: Microsoft .NET, J2EE. Visio, Microsoft Project, ProCede re-insurance system, Informatica ETL, IBM legacy system.