- A detail - oriented manager with demonstrated success directing technology operations.
- Proven ability to guide and motivate high-performance teams, maintaining consistency and quality.
- Extensive experience in project management, operational procedures, and strategic project planning.
- Extensive experience in Information Security Operations.
- Consistent ability to handle challenging customers and guide them through crisis situations.
Senior Security Analyst
- Provide security operations and technical resource for the monitoring and development of the security profile for the company.
- Palo Alto 8.0 Confidential certified.
- Hands on deployment and administration of Palo Alto Security appliance both IPS and Firewall. Installation and administration of PAN OS 8.0 including TRAPS and Autofocus from Palo Alto.
- Mitigation of security threats by Nessus scanners and SPLUNK.
- Administration of Mobile Iron for corporate cell phones.
- Administration of Confidential AV
- Developed and implemented the Cyber Incident Response plan IAW Confidential and Confidential standards.
Acquisitions Security Program Manager
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- In concert with management, developed the Acquisition Security group’s operational workflows policies and procedures.
- Managed the large-scale project of implementing a Confidential open source IR tool across 30 plus acquisitions infrastructures.
- Coordinated five full time security engineers and six system engineers in evaluating and securing external companies purchased by Confidential and its subsidiaries.
- Coordinated and planned the implementation of IDS sensors, Firewall rule sets, planned and coordinated scans and the remediation of results.
- Collaborated with the security engineers in the production of detailed security and privacy evaluations and reports.
- Developed a security risk management evaluation structure for security engineers based SANS20/ Confidential 800.
- This allowed prioritization resource allocations and increasing the security posture.
- This also resulted in savings of hours of security engineering time per evaluation.
- This created a consistent and solid security footing for all new acquisitions based on industry best practices.
- Developed security incident response procedures for acquisitions prior to integration to the formal Confidential policy.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Focused on building the operational support framework to support the ITA Systems.
- Guided the projects that supported the disaster recovery needs of the systems and the customers.
- Program managed security projects remediation for the PCI aspects of the ticketing system.
Security Response IDS Team Manager
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Interfaced with product management and development to maintain product plans and organize the production of new features.
- I was responsible for the delegation of the workflow and adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for the feature deployments, process changes, service plans, operational metrics,
- Primary point of management escalation chain.
- Identified specific customer issues and created solutions within the framework of internal processes.
- Organized and developed workflow processes to streamline the operating functionality of the Security Operations.
- Assisted in incident investigation and general ticket work.