- Certified professional with over 12 years in diversified information technology (IT) related experience in areas including; Salesforce Architect, Team Lead, Salesforce Development, Customer Relationship Management (CRM); Salesforce Administration; Software Application Training; End - User Support; Project management. Experience managing complex projects with teams of employees. Strong time management, organizational, and technical skills with ability to work independently and also be a strong team player. Have excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and succinct manner.
- Strong IT experience in Software Development that includes all phases of Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and maintenance of Product / business applications including Cloud Based, Web Applications, Windows Applications, Web Services, Windows Services, Client-Server applications.
- Worked closely with Business Users to enable business processes using SFDC
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, V isual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management.
- Extensive experience in analyzing business requirements, entity relationships and converting to Salesforce custom objects, lookup relationships, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with ERP applications like SAP using Informatics-on-Demand.
- Extensive experience in designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Experience in migrating data from legacy systems to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Hands on experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers
- Configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C++, C# Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets and other Java technologies
- Experience in databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Strong knowledge & experience working in teams implementing Agile Methodologies.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Experienced in SAP C4C (SAP Cloud for customer) and pricing (IPC).
- Experienced in Service Management - Service Orders, service confirmations, service contracts, complaints and returns. Logistics integration between CRM and R3. Experienced in SAP CRM CIC (Customer Interaction Center) application.
- Experience on Data Migration, Data Conversion, Data Processing, Data Cleansing, Data Validation and Data Archiving Process.
- Experienced in Marketing planning and Campaign Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management and Activity Management.
- Experienced In Sales Contracts and Service Contracts.
- Experienced in Campaign/Lead & Order to Cash process (Sales) - Marketing planning and campaign management, generating leads and call list, Segmentation and target groups, ELM, Opportunity Management, pipeline performance management, Quotation, and Sales Order in integration with ECC. Activity Management, outlook integration (Groupware integration).
- Experienced in ensuring all the business processes configured as efficiently as possible in SAP CRM 7.0 / 6.0 / 5.0/ 4.0/ 3.1 . Participated in all development, configuration and customization decision making to ensure successful project launch.
- Involved in 5 full life cycle implementations of SAP CRM & 1 full life cycle in Salesforce.
- Expertise in SAP CRM Middleware- Configuration, trouble shooting, enhancements.
- Deployed Internet Pricing Configuration (IPC). Provided support for the PHILIPS Consumer electronics for the Internet sales project- B2B, B2C, Product catalogue and sales order.
- Experienced in Configuring CIC framework (IC WEB CLNT, IC WIN CLNT) to the call center agents. Involved in Roles and Authorizations and User creation while coordinating with Basis team in SAP CRM. Experienced in CTI Configuration (AVAYA) and ERMS.
- Experienced in middleware customization and Bdoc modeling, initial, delta downloads of master data. Bdoc Monitoring.
- Experienced in making settings for Marketing Plans, Campaigns for budget allocation in CRM while integration with R/3 - PS WBS Elements and BW-cost analysis for reporting.
- Implementation Experience in R/3 SD- (pricing) and good exposure on ABAP/4-Data dictionary objects, LSMW, FM, Smart Forms, ALE, and IDOC’s.
- Client interfacing and exposure on working in offshore / onsite model.
- Attended training on CRM 2007 Web UI (RTUI60) User interface (RKT) and CIC Web client provided by SAP America.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Marketo.
SAP Technologies: mySAPCRM (online), MAS, Internet sales, WCEM, Sales, Billing, Service, Field Applications (Sales/Service), Marketing Planning &Campaign management, Basis - Security, BPS-BW, Customer Interaction Center (CIC) - web client and win client, SAP R/3 SD, SAP EP (SSO), SAP MDM, IS-Media, CRM 3.0,3.1,4.0,5.0,5.2, 2007,22.214.171.124EHP1, 7.0EHP2.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Languages: Apex, Java, J2EE, HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, COBOL
Database: DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, and MySQL
Mainframe Technologies: COBOL, DB2, CICS, JCL, VSAM and File aid
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista/7, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008, MVS
Web Related: XML, XSLT, Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, OOP, SOA.
Customization: Outbound Messages, Workflow &Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Google Apps, Sandbox data loading
Confidential, St Louis, Missouri
Salesforce Technical Lead / SMEResponsibilities:
- Involved in various activities of the project, like conducting review meetings with business and technical team, requirement gathering, and analyzing requirements, documenting the functional and nonfunctional requirements. Serve as the point of contact for all Salesforce related issues, updates, enhancements and questions for the organization.
- Built and managed custom reports for sales manager and executives.
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation and designed the data model to transform the existing business process to salesforce.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom Apps, Custom objects, Custom Fields, Custom buttons, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages, Apex classes, the Custom objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Page layouts to suit to the needs of the application.
- Attended daily meetings, weekly scrum meetings and sprint review meetings.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Workflows and Approval Processes for various functional needs in the application.
- Created various Visual force/html email templates for Email Alerts using triggers and approval process for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding various Custom validation rules and Custom formulas. Worked on Test Cases by developing Test Classes to meet the required Code Coverage in salesforce.
- Used Streaming API to implement push and publish service as per the client requirement.
- Created Profiles, Roles and Permission Sets for all the users in the organization.
- Worked on Data Mapping using excel sheets to map all the existing fields from Client and Mainframe Applications to Salesforce.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Developed product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, and Visualforce.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API (XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST)
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, and Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
- Integrated the SOAP and Rest based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Worked with SQL Server management studio to execute complex SQL queries using client and salesforce schema.
- Created Field mapping document for various objects like Accounts, Contacts, Tasks, Opportunity, and Lead. Worked with Data Loader to update, insert and delete records using excel sheets as a part of the data migration.
- Used XML based Web Services using SOAP/WSDL for common interface across all internal and external application and users.
- Worked on the UI layer coding JSP with HTML, DHTML, CSS Java Script, and Jquery.
- Worked on Data cleaning with excel sheets to avoid duplicate records using External ID.
- Used the Sandbox for testing the developed App after migrating some test data from client application. Used Salesforce Developer Console to execute apex codes and SOQL Queries to verify Salesforce data.
- Worked with the UserAcceptanceTesting (UAT) team to help them understanding the functionalities of salesforce.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance support and administration services including periodic data cleansing and fixing runtime issues.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, SAP (ECC, CRM), Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, SQL Server Management Studio, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, WSDL, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.
Confidential, Farmington, CT
Salesforce Lead / Solution ArchitectResponsibilities:
- Involved in designing and implementing the Marketing enrollments using salesforce Marketing Cloud / Marketing Enrollment Programs mapping with Campaigns.
- Involved in designing and implementing cases and service ticket management using salesforce / Service cloud. Performed GAP analysis and identified the RICEFW’s.
- Involved in designing the channel partner management using Salesforce in integration with third party systems.
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Managed user accounts and security - including new user account creation, profile and role management, sharing rules, and security controls.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Used Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Application.
- Created custom reports and dashboards for analyzing the information provided by the user.
- Responsible for architecting profiles, roles, public groups, queues, permission sets, sharing settings. Analyzed complex business requirements and designed solutions using Apex classes, triggers, and Visual Force pages.
- Worked with import tools such as Apex Data Loader and Import wizards.
- Implemented Salesforce.com customizations and drove User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in different environments. Worked in coordination with off-site team during testing and development phase. Experience working with Vendors to troubleshoot issues.
- Resolved Salesforce.com usage problems. Conducted Training sessions for End users and testing team. Review AppExchange applications for functionality and security risks.
- Support change management for all applications in a Salesforce.com instance.
- Partner with business stakeholders driving the requirements to be sure they have a complete understanding of the improvements and changes.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse. Set up and maintained a continuous integration environment using source control, deployment scripting and job monitoring.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), VB.NET, Data Loader, HTML, Java, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP, SAP ECC, CRM.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Salesforce CRM Lead ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Developed responsive VF pages and associated Apex classes to allow the customers to register, login and submit their service requests, which are resolved by CSS people
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Campaign, Cases, Solutions Standard objects & Custom Objects.
- Built Salesforce1 Mobile applications.
- Created Custom objects, fields according to the requirements of business, which are useful in the validation of entitlements.
- Created custom Profiles, Roles, and Public groups to restrict the data access to the unwanted internal users depending on their job responsibilities.
- Created Page Layouts for various profiles to make the CSS people comfortable for inputting data into the CRM from customers.
- Implemented Formula fields, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, and Workflow Approvals.
- Created custom reports to evaluate the performance of CSS people and the usage of the customer portal as well. Developed Reports and Dashboards, validation rules, formula fields for the application.
- Developed and configured Custom Reports to planning monthly, quarterly and annually and for forecasting.
- Skilled in integrating Salesforce with external Master data using SOAP and REST API.
- Extensively implemented Visual Flows for automatic sales and service process in Sales, and Service Cloud. Scheduled Apex Batch jobs for processing large records.
- Written Apex Classes, Controller, Extension Controllers and Triggers in the application for various Business/functional requirements.
- Written SOQL, SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead and converted Lead to Custom Client Object (aka Account object). Maintained system interface diagrams and functional designs.
- Written Test Classes to meet Unit testing before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Used the Sandbox for UAT and deployed the code to the Production instance after UAT.
- Deployed the changes from Sandbox to Production.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Sales Force Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Created Triggers like sending emails to the portal users whenever they update their account information comparing their new information with their old information.
- Created VF Components used repeatedly in VF pages to reduce the redundancy when needed.
- Created Visual force and HTML Email templates to be sent to the customers depending on the action they perform after they log into the portal.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, Apex Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Los Vegas, NV
CRM Lead ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Performed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
- Involved in conducting extended Knowledge Transfer Workshops to familiarize the development team with the platform and ensure their ability to maintain and perform enhancements in the future.
- Analyzed and explored all the relevant business processes, core functionality areas and integration points related to the SAP CRM sales and service areas.
- Identified the processes related to Cashman - Field Service, In-House Repair, Rental Repair.
- Worked on the design specifications related to sales and service processes in integration between ECC and CRM. Prepared functional process flows, functional designs and working with the technical team.
- Designed Pricing using IPC - Condition Technique, Condition types, access sequences, condition tables, condition records, field catalog. Worked on Account and Contact management.
- Designed Machine Sales and billing (SAP CRM Billing), Machine Rental processes.
- Designed field service and in House repair processes. Designed Rental repair, parts sales processes. Designed Complaints and Returns Process.
- Helped in preparing the templates for the data conversion.
- Involved in preparing the blue print documentation and getting signed off.
- Middleware Setup between ECC and CRM: Master data load from ECC to CRM (Customers, Materials, Knowledge Base, Contact persons, Pricing, customizing load) and CRM to ECC (Sales and service transactions).
- Master data load - Customers, materials, Knowledge Base, Organization Structure, Pricing.
- Product configuration using IPC and performed XCM settings.
- Service Order Configuration - Item categories, copy controls, organization determination, actions, date profile, pricing procedure, partner determination.
- Identified the configuration areas - Return order, Confirmation, In-House Repair, Logistics and CO integration, Lead and Opportunity Management, Service Contracts, Warranty and Claims, Service Quotations. Web UI Configuration - Setup business roles, skin changes.
- Good exposure on Salesforce (Sales Cloud).
Version: Salesforce.com platform, SAP ECC, SAP CRM, BW.
Sr. SAP CRM ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Attended workshops and involved in designing the processes.
- Involved in defining process flows in terms of middleware and pricing.
- Studied AS-IS process and identified the gaps.
- Setup up middleware settings between SAP R/3 4.7 and SAP CRM 7.0.
- Pricing - Conducted workshops and designed pricing in integration between ECC and CRM.
- Setup & Downloaded knowledge Base and variant conditions. Involved in setting up the IPC for product simulation and Pricing.
- Setup & Downloaded HR Organization structure and employee master using ALE, IDOCS.
- Setup & Downloaded customer hierarchy Equipment master, contact persons, vendor, customer & material master from SAP R/3 to CRM 7.0
- Enhanced customer master BDOC (BUPA MAIN) and downloaded KNVV custom fields from R3 to CRM. Monitoring queues and registering the queues.
- Configured Complaints and Returns process & Involved in Vertex configuration.
- IPC Pricing - Downloaded the customer specific tables of pricing field catalog from R3 to CRM.
- Configured setting up service and sales transactions integration from SAP CRM 7.0 to R/3 4.7.
- Trouble shooting middleware and performance tuning.
- Enhanced and downloaded the custom tables from R3 to CRM.
- Created custom adapter objects to load the pricing conditions UTXJ tax.
- Worked with data exchange BADI in order to move the custom fields from CRM to R3 in the Service Order transaction. Involved in defining the process Van Replenishment and Branch replenishment of Inventory Management.
- Involved in configuring and defining the Order entry process - Identifying the Organizational Data, Identify the customer and contacts, the header and item details, Order Items import from AIMS interface, performing the order validations, Replicating the order to R3, Order pricing.
- Involved in defining the process field production and parts delivery and Invoicing of parts delivery Invoice. Involved in configuring and the defining the process for the Returns - Returns Order Entry, Advance Replacement, Execution, and Credit Customer.
- Configuring and the defining the process for the service execution - Assignment of technician, Delivery of part to technician (Service or Installation), Service execution, Service Confirmation and Invoicing. Involved in defining and configuring the process Contracts - Contract entry and Service plan execution, Service contract execution in terms of Middleware.
- Involved in CRM Internal Order process and configuration in integration with CRM and R3.
- Involved in Credit Verification process in terms of Middleware.
- Setting up middleware settings between SAP R/3 4.7 and SAP CRM 7.0.
- Involved in connectivity and the generation of the middleware objects.
- Maintained filter criteria at the adapter object level. Coding on Material filters from R3 side on order to flow the sales organization specific data.
- Worked on partner functions of the sold to party loaded to the CRM from R3. Configured the partner function mapping R3 to CRM and CRM to R3.
- Writing the Functional specification documents and prepared the configuration documents.
- Writing the technical specification documents and the test scripts.
SAP CRM Middleware Consultant (Service)Responsibilities:
- Maintained ALE setups between CRM and ECC for employees download from ECC to CRM.
- Downloaded organization structure and employees using IDOCS from ECC to CRM.
- Worked on ACE (Access Control Engine) and maintained rights and rules for users and roles for Case Access. Maintained filter group on info types for the message type HRMD ABA.
- Generated partner profiles in both systems ECC and CRM, distributed model view from ECC to CRM. Activated Change pointers. Scheduled jobs for the delta load of employees from ECC to CRM.
- Defined EIC Profile (CIC WEB Client) and assigned function profile Id’s like tool bar, runtime framework, navigation bar, content management, case, business transaction, activity clipboard.
- Configured Case Management and transaction records, creation of case notes, configured email triggering, defined case closing profiles, setting the case search scenario. Performed Scenario testing, integration testing and unit testing.
- Maintained RFC destination between CRM and AVAYA (SAP Connector). Maintained connectivity between CRM and TREX Server for knowledge search. Involved in content management for document search through portal. Configured and launched transactions in IC Web client using transaction launcher. Defined status profile and text determination procedures for cases and Activities.
- Worked on authorization objects so that no other group company can see other group company’s data and maintained authorization objects for Business Partner’s.
- Prepared functional specifications for workflow scenarios. Customized interaction record (IC Web Clnt) which backend intern created as an activity transaction type.
SAP CRM Consultant cum Core Team MemberResponsibilities:
- Enhanced Organization structure for group companies. Prepared editing masks for different group companies for campaigns.
- Created partner determination procedure according to Group Company’s activities.
- Created status profile for the activity transaction types.
- Configured marketing plans and campaigns to execute the quarterly budget allocation in integration with ECC PS WBS elements.
- Worked with ABAP Team, automatic budget transfer to R/3, new achievement in rollout.
- Prepared marketing plans and campaigns for different group companies according to blue print. Maintained Settings for Planning Profile Group, WBS Elements in R/3-PS and BW for budget allocation and report in BW plan vs. actual - cost analysis. Uploaded employee master through LSMW. Performed unit test, integration and authorization test.
- Work assigned to basis team for authorization objects so that no other group company can see other group company’s data and maintained authorization objects for Business Partner’s and marketing elements. Deployed Marketing Calendar.
- Deploying the appointment calendar, activity monitor, journey tracking report, involved in Roles and Authorizations according to the blueprint while coordinating with basis team. BDoc monitoring and solving issues for BUPA MAIN and BUPA REL.
- Created competitor products through enterprise portal and established relationship with own products. Involved in user mapping with EP-6.0 while coordinating with EP team.
- Provided end user training, support and given hands on training.
- Gained knowledge in Enterprise Portal - iView’s, work sets, roles, pages and user mapping system alias, business package, importing users and SSO etc.