- Having 13+ years of IT experience with 9+ years of working experience in the Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com Platform as Developer, Administrator and developed web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Good experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases and Knowledge on quality process.
- Excellent skills in understanding business requirements or gathering requirements from legacy applications to develop Technical specifications and development strategies down to object levels using use cases, ER diagrams and participation in Test scenario meetings.
- Experienced in analyzing requirements and implementing them using Salesforce relationships by establishing Master - Detail, Lookup and Junction objects relationships.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities.
- Proficient in customizing using Salesforce Apex Classes, Visualforce pages with Custom and Extension controllers .
- Strong hands-on experience in building custom rich UI using CSS3, Bootstrap and using UI frameworks like jQuery, AngularJS .
- Experience with Batchable, Schedulable interfaces and extensively used for processing large volume of data jobs on force.com platform .
- Hands on experience integrating salesforce applications with in-house and third party applications using SOAP and REST API.
- Implemented notifications to the clients outside salesforce using Streaming-API.
- Built apps with Lightning App builder and developed reusable UI components using Lightning Component Framework.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for developing Apex classes, Visualforce pages, changing meta-data components and deploying components to sandbox and Production orgs.
- Proficiency in SFDC administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Sharing Rules, Users, Page Layouts, Search layouts, Email Services, Approval process, Workflows rules, Workflow Actions, Validation rules, Reports and Dashboards.
- Sound experience in creating Custom Apps, Custom Objects, Custom fields, Sharing Rules (Criteria and Owner based), Page Layout assignment, Search Layouts, Related List and defining Field Dependencies, custom buttons.
- Implemented security at object, field and record level for different users in the organization using Profiles and Sharing rules.
- Created all sorts of Reports and Dashboards using Salesforce Standard Reports, Custom Report Types to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Extensive experience in Lead, Case management Web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Proficient in Data Migration from traditional applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader, ETL tools like Informatica, Informatica holds the mapping and transformation between legacy and Salesforce Data models.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments like maintenance of sandboxes, loading data to sandboxes.
- Extensively used GIT, SVN as source control for salesforce code base.
- Had very good understanding and knowledge about MVC architecture and followed MVC at many project implementations.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills; accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Salesforce: Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages, Components, DynamicComponents, Controllers (Custom, Extension), Apex Batch & Schedule classes, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Partner WSDL, Chatter REST API, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, SSO, Salesforce1, Lightning components.
Tools: Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plugin, Apex Data Loader, Demand Tools, Workbench, Force.com Explorer, Informatica, CastIron Studio, Outlook Connector
AppExchange: Map Anything, ExactTarget
Database: Oracle 11g/10g, MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JSON
Languages: Apex, Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate
CRM: Salesforce.com CRM (Sales, Service, Marketing and Community Clouds), Siebel
Operating Systems: Unix, Mac, Windows
Methodologies: Agile SCRUM, RAD, Waterfall
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Engaged with business partners for discussion various business requirements and performed POC’s in the application.
- Customized various components using Apex Language - Apex Classes, Apex Trigger, Apex Batch, Scheduler and Web Service in the current project.
- Worked with SOQL and SOSL queries for retrieving data from Force.com platform and optimized SOQL while querying against large data sets.
- Written Apex Controllers - Custom, Extensions in the application for customizations on Account, Opportunity, Campaign and Task.
- Developed Visualforce pages, components for Opportunity, Campaign customizations and written apex Controllers (Custom, Extension).
- Created SOAP, REST based apex web service classes where external partners to consume Account, Opportunity and Case details.
- Written apex unit test classes to have at least 75% of code coverage across the organization.
- Designed and implemented configurations of Standard, Custom objects, Formula fields, Record Types, Page layouts, Dependent Picklists, Custom tabs and Validation rules.
- Defined and created relationships using Lookup, Master-Detail with different objects and created Junction Objects for establishing Many-to-Many relationships.
- Worked on configuring/customization of Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Pricebooks, Campaigns, Leads and Cases.
- Implemented in detail for setup for users in such a way that Campaigns help users to evaluate each marketing activity.
- Created Case Escalation rules, Assignment rules and auto case generation using Email-to-case.
- Implemented web-to-lead to create leads from website.
- Refactored all workflow rules using salesforce Process builder and created actions like Field update, Email Alert and Creating, records.
- Performed administrative tasks like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Public groups, Queues and configuring IP ranges.
- Configured Single Sign-On for various salesforce instances with Active Directory.
- Involved in data migration activity like migration data from Siebel to salesforce and on-going monthly release data migration using Data Loader and Informatica.
- Created Report Types, Reports and Dashboards on standard and custom objects for business users.
- Worked on deployment of components across various sandbox and production instances using Force.com Migration Tool (ANT), workbench, Eclipse and Change Sets.
- Worked on daily based production issues and interacted with business users directly to resolve the production issues.
- Performed roles as Salesforce Developer and Admin for various applications implementation.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help of Salesforce.com support.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Force.com Platform, Salesforce1, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Batch class, Schedule classes, SOQL, SOSL, Relationships, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JSON, Lightning, Process builder, Workflows, Approval process, Objects (Standard/Custom), Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshot, Eclipse, Data Loader, Informatica, HTML5/4, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, CSS3, XML, Force.com Ant Migration tool, Git.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Worked on Salesforce.com customizations using Apex Classes, Triggers, Batch, Schedule and web services.
- Developed Apex Classes, Custom/Extension controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various customizations in the application.
- Written Apex Batch and Schedule classes to process large volume of Data sets.
- Developed Visualforce Pages using standard components apex: actionfunction, apex: actionsupport, apex: pie, apex: dynamic component, apex: component and implemented custom html, css.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed apex unit test classes to have at least 90% of code coverage for the apex controllers, triggers, batch, Schedule and web service as per organization standards.
- Involved in integration of salesforce with external web service java application using Cast Iron orchestration to synchronize data between the systems.
- Worked on customization of Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, OpportunityLineItem, Leads, Campaigns, Cases and Solutions.
- Created relationships between standard and custom objects using Lookup, Master-detail based on business requirements.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts, lookup dialogs to organize fields, created custom links, custom buttons to auto-fill and redirect to different visualforce page and standard page layouts.
- Created Workflow Rules and implemented its actions like Email alert, Field update, Create Task, Outbound message and Time-Dependent Workflow Actions.
- Created, maintained and administered Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, public groups and configured security setting of the profile like Field Level Security, Record Types, Page Layout assignment, Object permissions.
- Implemented data security by configuring Organization wide sharing rules, created Owner-based and Criteria-based sharing rules to share data with different roles in the organization hierarchy.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects, used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports using the Informatica on Demand.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Used Force.com, Migration tool and Change Sets to deployed salesforce components across various sandbox and production orgs.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Custom/Extension Controllers, Visualforce pages, SOSL, SOQL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Page layout, Custom Links, Roles, Reports, Dashboards, Cast Iron, Data Loader, Data Migration, Informatica, Oracle, Eclipse, Subversion, Windows.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Involved in various activities of the project like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non- functional requirements.
- Prepared Technical Design Document for the application.
- Customized sales cloud, service cloud Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaign, Cases, Events and Tasks.
- Written Apex classes, Visualforce pages and Apex Triggers to meet various functional requirements in the application.
- Created various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships and Tabs.
- Created Profiles and defined Object level, Field-level and Apex classes, Visualforce pages security.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visualforce pages.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, lookups, Master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implementation of Data Loader for loading the data.
- Provided ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Worked on different portals like Customer Portal and had good knowledge on Partner Portal.
- Integrated applications using web services by consuming the WSDL files for retrieving data from other applications.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Provided the training to Business users about the system.
- Participated in JAD sessions with Business User’s and Business Analysts.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, Controllers, triggers, Custom Components, Custom Tabs, Workflows & Approval process, Reports, Dashboards, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XML, Eclipse IDE, Demand Tool, Windows.
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Analyzed requirements with the business team and prepared technical document based of the functional requirements.
- Designed and developed Apex Classes, Controller (Custom, Extension) classes and Apex Triggers, Packages, Visualforce Packages for various functional needs of the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Written Apex unit test classes and test utility classes which can be consumed by all apex test classes.
- Created Custom objects, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Page Layouts, Custom Tabs, Components, Custom Buttons and Links.
- Defined Lookup and Master-Detail relationships with the objects and created Junction objects to establish Many-to-Many relationship among objects.
- Worked on salesforce automation using Salesforce.com Standard Objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Campaign, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead, Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case to track Leads and Cases from the website.
- Created different Workflow Rules and Approvals for various campaign processes.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding Custom Validation Rules and Triggers.
- Performed various Data Migration activities like Insert, Update, Upsert, Delete and Export using Apex Data Loader.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Apex Explorer, Apex Language, Triggers, Visualforce Pages, SOQL, Sales cloud, Partner Portal, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Informatica, Force.com Migration tool, Java, J2EE, SQL Server 2008, Visual Source Safe.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Interacted with various team members to analyze the gathered requirements, planned and prioritized the design and implementation of Functionality requested by the Stakeholders
- Created separate views for different users for the tabs like accounts, opportunities
- Created different folders to store the reports of different groups and categories
- Designed, and deployed Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Auto-Response Rules, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application
- Used Apex Explorer and Apex Data Loader to Manage and Query the data
- Created customized page layouts and record-types for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts to distinguish between different Processes
- Involved in Design and development of Workflow rules, triggers, and validation rules, Profiles, Custom Buttons, Custom links, Custom Pages, Extended controllers, and Apex classes to drive the functionality
- Created Email templates, approval processes, Auto response Rules and Multi-Step Approval Processes as per the requirements and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of "Sandbox" environments to facilitate success development and QA testing of new on-demand features and functionality
- Deployed the code from Sandbox to Production and was part of release activities and UAT
- Analyzed standard industry practices of back office applications including underwriting, billing, policy, and claims administration with the help of Subject matter expert.
- Involved in gathering Customer requirements from business user teams spread over Sales, Marketing and Customer service.
- Involved in CRM process like Design, development, planning, testing and integration of Salesforce
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to Visual Force pages.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse
- Designed, and deployed the Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, and Page Layouts, to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created Visual force email templates, New Templates, Mail Merges and also automated Email Process to send installation instructions to new and existing customers
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL
- Used Apex Data types, Variables, Expressions, Assignment statements, Conditional statements, Loops, SOSL an SOQL queries, and Exception statements to invoke Apex triggers
- Creation of custom fields, field dependencies, tabs, applications, home page components.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets.
- Mass delete/transfer records using Data Management.
- Monitored and resolved the Service Requests, specifically, visibility issues involving Custom Profiles, Public Groups, and Sharing Rules.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com, Apex Class, Apex Triggers, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, IRVING, TX
- Interacting with Client to gather requirements and document all the requirements
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and Development of the enhancement system
- Designed User Interface with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Implemented Object oriented concepts effectively like inheritance, overloading, abstract class, etc.,
- Created (BLL) Business Logic Layer and Presentation layer in VB.NET
- Contributed significantly to design of the object model in the middle tier
- Created Common DATA Access Layer (DAL) Using Visual Basic 6.0 and ADO.NET
- Involved in Database Design using SQL Server 2008
- Creating Packages and Stored Procedures
- Worked as Developer and was involved in the Analysis and Design of the front-end and middle tier using JSP, Servlets and the Struts/Spring view Framework, Ajax. Strong knowledge of Ant, CVS & Web services.
- Created deployment packages for Applications using Visual studio.Net Startup Project, which involves creating native image of an assembly, installing an assembly in Global assembly cache(GAC)
- Design CSS for a consistent look and feel for Page design in the application.
- Coded the graphical user interface in admin site with JFC-Swing, Applet
- Developed Session (Statefull/Stateless) and Entity (CMP) beans (EJB) for crucial business logic.
- Deployed the EJBs on Websphere Application Server.
- Designed the sequence diagrams and class diagrams. Developed the Session Beans for tracking the user.
- Developed the Bean managed Entity Beans for database persistence. Excellent testing experience using JUnit.
- Deployed the components into WebSphere Application Server.
- Designed and developed GUI includes coding of ASPX files and code behind files using C#.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET. Developed web pages using ASP.NET web controls and HTML server controls.
- Created the UI layers and web pages, and integrated them to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Web Server Controls.
- Applied Master Pages, Themes, and CSS for a consistent look and feel for Page design.
- ADO.Net technology extensively Implemented for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using Linq.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Used JDBC to access Database (AS400/DB2). Actively involved in tuning SQL queries. Developed different set of reports using Qlikview Report, MS SQL Report, Crystal Report, Jasper Report depend upon applications.
- Wrote generic functions to call stored procedures, triggers, functions
- Performed all the Database related activities such as Database Backup, Restore Operations, Troubleshooting Issues as and when occurs, Performance Tuning, Code Optimization, Monitoring error logs, jobs etc.