- Over 6 years of experience in Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of different web, stand - alone applications using Python, Django. Committed to driving innovation with the ability to follow industry and technological trends.
- Proficient in writing Python programming language and well versed with the PEP 8 standards.
- Good experience with Python web frameworks such as Django, Flask.
- Well versed with python libraries like SciPy, NumPy, Matplotlib, ReportLab and Pandas.
- Familiar with Django’s ORM library.
- Proficient with various DBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Expert in using development tools and editors such as Eclipse, Sublime Text, Notepad++, NetBeans, and Pycharm.
- Expert in writing Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Involved in Unit testing of the code using UnitTest .
- Familiar with cloud computing services like AWS (Amazon Web Services) like EC2, Storage models (EBS, S3, instance storage).
- Professional experience working with technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, Bootstrap, and AngularJS to develop the presentation layer for web applications.
- Experience using version control system such as GIT and SVN along with Jenkins.
- Deep understanding of HTTP methods, RESTful architecture.
- Good experience in shell scripting and shell commands.
- Able to work with different operating systems like MacOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Thorough understanding of Agile methodology and Scrum environment.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Object-Oriented design principles.
- Expert in designing cross-platform and cross-browser compatible applications.
- Hands-on experience in writing and reviewing requirements, architecture documents, test plans, design and maintaining documents, quality analysis and helping with the software release process.
- Known as a highly organized, self-motivated team player able to strategize and prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize work.
Frameworks and Tools: Django, Flask, AngularJS, unittest
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, REST, AJAX, JQuery, JSON
Systems: OS X, Windows, Ubuntu Linux
Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Configuration Management: Github, SVN
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales teams to understand the requirement and other related aspects of the project.
- Collaborate with team members during various stages of software development life cycles.
- Work in Agile development following Scrum process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Build Models with Python using Django Web Framework with MVC architecture.
- Work with PostgreSQL for storing product-based information.
- Use Python library ( Numpy , Pandas ) to understand how users have changed their usage behavior with respect to the sales by generating complex graphical data, creation of histograms, etc.
- Work on Jenkins continuous integration tool along with Git to integrate all the work done by team members.
- Maintain and track bugs and Scrum stories in JIRA
- Write unit testing codes using unittest , resolve bugs and other defects using Firebug .
- Configure and deploy project using the Amazon EC2 on AWS.
- Document progress of the project.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Actively involved in requirement gathering and analysis process of the project.
- Created Business logic using Python.
- Used Django framework for application development.
- Worked on NoSQL database i.e. MongoDB for storing product-based information.
- Composed python scripts to parse XML and JSON reports and load the data in database.
- Performed aggregations on the data using Mongo DB’s aggregation framework to compute complex calculations.
- Design and implement sharding and indexing strategies for huge data sets.
- Used jQuery and AJAX calls for transmitting JSON data objects between front end and controllers.
- Designed and developed the UI for the website with HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap .
- Deployed the entire code using Linux parameters of the virtual machines for UAT phase.
- Coordinate and assist with the design, development implementation and support of software for business use in production environment.
- Tracking defects and resolving bugs using JIRA .
- Ensured quality by versioning with GIT .
Environment: Python, Django Web Framework, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Mongo DB, AngularJS, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, Sublime Text, Jira, Git.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in the SDLC phases to analyze the requirement design, development, testing and deployment.
- Used Rational Rose to develop use-cases, class, and object diagrams for OOA/OOD techniques.
- Understood the functional requirements from business analysts and developed the server side modules using Python.
- Built Model, and Views with Python on Django Web Framework with MVC architecture.
- Used MySQL database to store the data.
- Designed and Developed forms, templates, and mapped URLs using Django guidelines.
- Developed the user interface of the system using HTML, CSS, AJAX and Java Script.
- Develop and validated unit test cases using PyUnit.
- Used SVN repository for software configuration management and version control.
- Generated various reports by using python module such as ReportLab.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to server to integrate with the server side modules.
- Worked on fixing the bugs using Jira and validated in the integration environment.
Environment: Python, Django, MySQL, AJAX, JSON, Jira, PyUnit.
- Involved in each stage of software development life cycle- designing, coding, testing, debugging, and production support.
- Worked with CSS media queries and bootstrap to develop responsive application with good user experience in all platforms like desktop, tablets and mobile phones.
- Interacted with business and quality assurance teams to deliver the final product within deadline period.