Experienced business Manager with demonstrated history working in IT services industry. Strong sales professional skilled in customer relationship management (CRM).
- Risk Assessment Specialist
- Helping physician groups keep current on all Confidential issues including EMR, computer safety, compliance with standards, monthly testing and reviews.
- Popular speaker at medical conferences and standards seminars.
Senior Account Manager
- Manager for Confidential program focusing on Healthcare providers and hospitals.
- Trained medical professionals in use of Confidential tools and conducted assessments.
- Partnered with McKesson to sell Medisoft (Electronic Medical Record system), the largest reseller in the South East.
- Sold IT solutions, virtualization, cloud service, backup and recovery for mid - sized business in the Healthcare, Financial and Education industries
National Sales Manager
- Increased revenue for company every quarter, concentrating on IT support, VOIP, cloud services, Microsoft and Medisoft Billing and EMR.
- Trained Confidential employees in McKesson products for transition in acquisition.
Southeast Regional Manager
- Responsible for sales and marketing for accounts receivables business
- Focused on healthcare facilities.
Maintenance and Environmental Services Manager
- Maintenance of 500 acre facility hospital and nursing home environment.
- Responsible for training and supervision of new employees.
National Sales and Marketing Manager
- Develop e - commerce and marketing strategy for McKesson EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system.
- Responsible for all sales of EMR system, computer hardware and Medical Billing services.
- Exceeded all parameters set by company.
Service Relations Manager
- Provide members and guests with professional services with gold related activities.
Co-Owner and Manager
- Responsibilities included accounting, project management and implementation, conduct sales and prospecting efforts.
Registered Investment Advisor
- Raised 68 million in 401K, IRA rollover and executive compensation plans in 3.5 years
- First in sales on new plans.
- Built strong relationships with RIA's and TPA's in assigned territory.
- Implemented new services at enrollment meetings for large companies
- Conducted seminars for marketing prospect and sales management for the region.
- Directed home office administrative staff. Popular speaker at financial service conferences.
- Quickly rose to one of the top three producers out of twenty carrying exceptional enrollment figures.
- Opened music school for elementary and high school students.
- Taught comprehensive courses in piano and guitar.
- Instruction included writing and recording of original songs.
- Managed all business aspects of the school and studio.
- Won the Southeast Blues competition with trio for original composition.
Vice President, Investments
- Managed 220 individual investors and twelve 401K plans for companies ranging from 50 - 500 employees.
- Consulted on various companies defined benefit plan administration and defined contribution plan administration.
- Continuously promoted from an entry level position as a sales assistant to assistant operations manager to financial advisor to VP.
- Past securities licenses include: Series 7, Series 63, Series 65.
- Helped install the firm's first 401K plan with Vanguard.
- Developed and documented a blueprint for administration and implementation of the retirement plan.
- Formulated the vesting schedule and other benefits such as insurance, matching contributions and tax planning.
- Worked with clients in Tax and Management Consulting departments of the firm.