- 18+ years of experience as an IT Consultant with exceptional functional, technical skills & experiences in a large variety of technologies and business domains. Experience in working for top tier IT consulting firms around the globe.5+ years’ experience in Salesforce technology including multiple full life cycles SFDC implementation as a solution architect, senior developer and business analyst.
- Salesforce implementation - Sales, Service, Community & Marketing Clouds, Apttus CPQ, Pardot
- Force.com Development - Hands on technical design and development, integration with third party tools & ERP systems, installation & configuration of Apps from AppExchange
- Salesforce Business Analysis - System analysis, requirement elicitation, process modelling, data modelling, interface analysis, prototyping, data conversion & migration, test planning & execution
- Salesforce administration, optimisation, user training
- Salesforce DevOps - configuration & admin of Git, GitHub, sandbox, ANT migration tool, Salesforce DX
- Project Leadership - Agile development, Scrum Master, set up of JIRA, Confluence, Agile Accelerator
Cloudbased applications: Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Community), Zoho CRM, Marketo, Sugar CRM, Apptivo, Insightly CRM
SaaS Products Integration & Implementation: MYOB, Xero, MailChimp, Marketo, Slack, GSuite, HubSpot, Zappier, ZenDesk
Project Environment & Tools: Scrum, Waterfall, JIRA, Confluence, MS Office 365, SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Project, GSuit, GitHub, Salesforce Agile Accelerator
SFDC Tools: Developer Console, Lightening CLI, Lightening Inspector, Workbench, Data Loader, Connect Offline, Salesforce to Salesforce, Apex Explorer, Data Loader, Heroku package builder
Force.Com: Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Apex triggers, S-controls, SOQL, SOSL, Ajax Toolkit, packaging and migrations, Force.com IDE (Eclipse)
Programming Skills: core Java, HTML5, SQL, APEX, Visualforce, Salesforce Lightning, Deluge (Zoho)
Salesforce Solution ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Capturing business and system requirements for multi phased implementation of Sales, Service & Community clouds, and customization of Apttus CPQ, producing user stories, use cases, process models, data models, context diagrams
- Analyzing legacy systems, working with business stakeholders and product owners in prioritizing requirements, producing Solution & Technical designs
- Leading development team, managing epics, configuring out of box Salesforce functionalities, customizing functionalities through APEX, Visualforce, Visual workflows, Bulk API
- Integration of PowerBI with Salesforce, Oracle’s EBS & other legacy systems
- Setting up Git & GitHub, managing sandboxes, preparing scripts, participating in data cleansing, conversion and migration
- Interface on a day-to-day basis with other solution analysts, business users, developer, QA, and IT managers to support business operations during transition
- Capturing requirements for the enhancement of Opportunity management & Order Management & their implementation in Sales Cloud
- Demonstrate out of the box Salesforce capabilities and propose business process changes to take full advantage of Salesforce capabilities.
- Configuration & customisation of out of box functionalities, writing triggers, creating custom Visualforce pages, integration with Oracle’s EBS, Configuration of CPQ, configuration & migration of products & prices
- Capture requirements for the enhancements of Service Cloud
- Set up, configure & automate support processes, configure service console & knowledge, re-write APEX triggers, work with other vendors in effecting change in data tiers, divisions and fine tune reports & dashboards
- Customisation of Lead management and Opportunity management for Texas Quality Plumbing
- Implementation of out of box Pardot functionality for Promedic Home Health Services.
Independent Salesforce Consultant/Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Assisted in developing Salesforce Sales cloud Project Scope, Business Requirements and Functional Requirements with other vendors (HCL America) and clients for a real estate company (Trulia) in USA
- Enhanced and maintained Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Built custom solutions with Apex and Visualforce, which support most critical processes and workflows for the largest electricity and gas retailer and distributor (Direct Energy) in Texas, USA.
- Implemented Service Cloud including Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements for a solar product company (Atlantis Solar) in USA
- System & Data analysis, AS IS and TO BE process modelling, requirement gathering, Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Sales Cloud prototype, Force.com solutions for a major energy reseller company (LUMO) in Australia
- Created data migration strategies and solutions (based on Apex Data Loader scripts) for the automated migration of complex datasets from one org to another; while maintaining referential integrity between different tables for the largest electricity and gas retailer and distributor (Energy Australia) in Australia
- Business Analyst and Scrum Master for a business improvement initiatives Projects for Land Victoria, a govt department responsible for the custody of land title.
- Enhanced and optimised Salesforce Sales and service cloud, Apttus CPQ, managed 8 Salesforce instances supporting 500+ users across the globe for Schiavello, a global company manufacturing ergonomic furniture solution.
- Sales Cloud optimisation project at Melbourne IT - creation of new lead and sales processes, record types, layouts, integration with Marketo, optimisation of sharing rules, enhancements in reports and dashboards
- As a pre-sales Business Analyst for digital transformation led product discovery sessions at various client sites, created prototypes for CRM solutions based on Salesforce, Zoho, Insightly, Sugar CRM etc. at Melbourne IT, Australia
- Data conversion project for Salesforce Marketing and Sales clouds at Click Energy, Australia
- Implemented customised Lead management and Email Marketing solution based on Marketo and integrated with Salesforce for Melbourne IT, Australia
- Migrated email platform to Pardot's Marketing Automation platform. Set up connections between Pardot and Salesforce and created new email and drip campaigns for a credit union.
Independent Salesforce Consultant/Business Analyst.
- Lead Business Analyst on a large complex bid project involving innovative new platform service offering by IBM in remote health monitoring of patients registered with Health Insurance companies in Australia and New Zealand.
- Pre-Sales Business Analyst for CRM solutions including Salesforce, Oracle CC&B for global clients
- Solution Architect, Business Analyst Lead, Project Manager, Delivery Lead, Release & Deployment Manager on a large Energy & Gas business transformation program (CC&B Platform) for Energy Australia
- Managed end to end delivery of the large Project Change Requests involving cross-functional teams and multi-vendors, generated ~1 million dollar revenue for IBM by successful delivery of the projects on time and budget and earned client’s confidence in the ability of IBM’s pricing delivery team to deliver potential future change requests.
- Led cross-functional team to analyse legacy systems, model AS IS and TO BE processes, design and build pricing and billing module, officially recognised by senior leadership for complex business process re-engineering and coaching of client's business team on end to end process of energy re-pricing.
- Led the team who was responsible for release and deployment of Oracle’s Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) system across 22 environments.
- Led the solution team responsible for middleware integration & customer care portal
- Technical lead on multiple pre-sales engagement with Australian banks for J2EE and WebSphere Portal Solutions
- Business Process Modelling (BPM) team lead for General Skilled Visa Migration project at Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection