- Overall 20 plus years of experience in Information Technology.
- 4 years of experience with SSIS dealing with flat files, Excel, and relational databases.
- More than 8 years of experience with ETL tool Informatica PowerCenter, data analysis, and design.
- Dependable leadership qualities and strong writing skills with attention to detail.
- Experienced developer with excellent analytical skills.
Databases: SQL Server 2008 & 2012 with TSQL, DB2 V7, Oracle 10G using Toad & Sybase
Programming Languages: ETL (Informatica PowerCenter V5.0, V7.1, V8.1, V8.6, & V9.1)
Visual Studio: 2008 & 2010 for SSIS and SSAS.
Tableau: V8.0, Cognos Impromptu V6.0 & V7.1, Cognos PowerPlay V6.0 & V7.3
Powerplay Transformer: V6.0 & V7.3
CONNX: 11.5 SP1 (Software for loading mainframe data to Sql Server)
Mainframe: PL/1, COBOL, Natural/Adabas
Confidential, Pekin, IL
- Successfully added new DBOP columns to Excel with Pivot tables reports and changed source connections.
- Created new Dev Environment to test & resolve issues with Commercial Agency & Personal Lines SSAS cubes.
- Resolved issues with MYPI SSIS packages where policies where being dropped due to bad Classification code.
- Completed SSIS Current Carrier project which dealt with file extracts of auto policies plus driver/vehicle info from the Data Whse to the client LexisNexis. This involved a one time flat file & daily update files to the client.
Confidential, Vernon Hills, IL
- Designed new Tableau reports for branch managers showing different type of loan dollars.
- Resolved a 20 million dollars checking account out of balance issue which occurred after running the month end balancing.
- Designed and implemented new SSIS packages and stored procedures for the BCU data warehouse.
- Added new Calculations to the BCU data warehouse SSAS cubes using MDX logic.
Confidential, Lisle, IL
Senior IT Data Analyst
- Worked with Informatica administrator to resolve time out issue occurring when uploading customer relation cases to SalesForce.com.
- SME for Member Conversion Process which utilizes Infomatica ETL and a DB2 database.
- Designed & installed new daily group eligibility file extract.
Confidential, Oakbrook, IL
Informatica ETL Developer
- Designed, coded and tested ETL mappings for loading Clinical Resource Manager Mart inpatient data.
- Modified & tested ETL mappings for database changes dealing with UHC Service Line.
Confidential, North Chicago, IL
Informatica ETL Developer
- Designed new ETL mappings dealing with Global location numbers using PowerCenter 8.6 with Oracle version 10g database.
- Worked with DBA to load China Customer flat file source data using Oracle’s External Loader.
- Redesigned and tested Abbott Enterprise System mappings which are used to feed the Customer Master.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Informatica ETL Analyst
- Designed, coded, & tested new ETL mappings for the Applied Business Cost system using Informatica PowerCenter 8.5 with Sql Server 2005 and Oracle version 10G database.
- Resolved problems with Oracle hints causing override sql to abend in Informatica Lookup Transformations.
- Wrote sql queries using Oracle Sql Developer which were used to determine missing Vendor Rebate dollars.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Lead ETL Analyst & Cognos Administrator
- Successfully tested all of the Merchandising Analysis Reporting System (Mars) ETL (35 Workflows) under new release of informatica Powercenter version 8.6.
- Improved performance of slow running Cognos Impromptu Catalog reports by adding new indexes to SQL Server database tables thereby reducing run - time from 5 minutes to 30 seconds.
- Upgraded Informatica Powercenter from version 5.0 to 7.1, resulting in ETL sessions running 40% faster.
- Worked with Merchandising senior managers to develop new Ship Sales Powerplay cube which contained measures such as ship dollars, ship units, returns dollars & return units.