- Agile Product Development
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Go To Market Strategy
- Life - cycle Product Management and Product Decommissioning
- Strategic Account Management - Hardware, Software and Professional Services Sales
- Consulting and Strategy
- Business Case and Pricing Development
- 5G/4G Fixed Wireless Data
- Ethernet - MEF Carrier Ethernet Certified
- Managed Network Services
- IP Routing and Switching
- SDN, NFV, Cloud and Virtualization
- OSS / NMS / EMS
- VoIP and Unified Communications
- E-Commerce Web Portals
- Femto Cells, DAS and In-building Wireless Solutions
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Senior-level product management, defining strategy and long-term vision for 5G Fixed Wireless Internet access for Confidential ’s Business to Business customers spanning SMB to Large Enterprise segments and many varied verticals.
- Authoring of Business Case, defining Addressable market, Take Rates, Pricing, Costing and Revenue levels per segment.
- Go-to market strategist defining the Customer Experience through Primary Market Research studies, Voice of the Customer surveys, and CX Journey mapping.
- Program Manage large cross-functional teams comprised of both internal and external stake holders
- User Story writing and refinement through the Learn, Buy, Get, Set-Up/Use, Help and Bill/Pay customer journey stages.
- Standardized product offering and launched 10G Ethernet Access service which enables Dedicated Internet and Private IP MPLS Networking for Confidential Enterprise Business customers.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Created Product Roadmap and Vision for Mid-Market and Enterprise Ethernet Services offerings.
- Developed Product Requirements Document (PRD) for the next phase of Ethernet Services planned 2016-2017 to include MEF single Class of Service and Multi-CoS solutions.
- Road Map and Agile Confidential planning over 6, 12 and 18 month intervals.
- Launched a product maintenance project June 2017 that includes enhancements to the Ethernet Services customer portal, Salesforce sales and ordering system and the “Ethernet Configurator” network design tool.
- Launched “Legacy Ethernet” conversion program Jan 2017.
- Supported Carrier Ethernet projects on an ad-hoc basis.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
- Sales lead for IP Routing, Optical Transport and SDN/NFV & Cloud Virtualization.
- Sell hardware and software products, associated services portfolio, and professional services engagements.
- Grew IP Routing and Switching annual revenue by a factor of 80 from 2010 to 2013 ($0.5M to $40M+)
- Consistently exceed sales plan. Annual targets of $27.5M in 2011, $29.9M in 2012, $26.7M in 2013 and $37M in 2014 with 253%, 218%, 125% and 134% quota attainment respectively.
- Responsible for growing and operating IP and Optical business segment within the customer environment.
- Maintain customer relationships and sell at the VP, Director and Senior Manager levels.
- Manage multiple large RFI and RFP activities for area of responsibility.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Team Lead of the Grant Coordination work stream. Managed a 5 person team performing post-award monitoring of grantees receiving Broadband Stimulus funding.
- Monitored network deployments and ensured implementation milestones and cash out-flows were consistent with project plans and network planning documents submitted during the application assessment phase pre-award.
- Team Lead of the Infrastructure track for Due Diligence review. Managed 7 person team that conducted Technology and Financial evaluations of grant applications. Presented findings to NTIA and the Dept. of Commerce executives.
- Applications included FTTH, Hybrid Fiber/Cable, WiMAX, LTE, WiFi, Microwave, backhaul fiber, and metro Ethernet solutions that were assessed for technical and financial feasibility, viability and sustainability in accordance with the government published Notice of Funds Availability solicitation.
- Developed framework and validation criteria for Due Diligence review.
- Personally reviewed applications leading to $615M of grant awards.
- Strategy and Program Management consulting in support of a large scale network transition and implementation moving from a multi-carrier and multi-technology environment to a single carrier, MPLS, managed network service.
- Responsible for executive communications and weekly Executive Dashboard reporting. Elevated critical items to IRS Network Services Director and ACIO.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Life-cycle Product management responsibility for Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and Femtocells for SMB and Enterprise on CDMA, Confidential and WiMAX
- Concept creation for Next Generation Enterprise Femtocells, Confidential Femtocells and Cat5/6 in-building coverage solutions to replace traditional Coax & Fibers DAS systems.
- Product Development of consumer, small business and enterprise offerings for start-up 4G wireless broadband internet access provider
- Developed business requirements for internet service provider’s SOHO business offering and completed Concept Development for entire Enterprise business services portfolio of 4G fixed wireless access/transport
- Developed business requirements for on-line consumer storage offering to include permissions based sharing and social networking components
- Completed Term Sheet negotiations and executed Contract with vendor Symantec for on-line consumer storage product, 3 yr value of contract valued over $2 mil
- Participated in the development of Functional and Technical Specifications for on-line consumer storage product, identity management and account hierarchy
- Managed on-line consumer storage product core team consisting of 32 matrix managed participants from specialty areas including, IT, Network Development, Engineering and Operations, OSS/BSS, Care Ops, and vendor’s staff
- During Beta period, conducted formal Usability Testing and completed functional requirements for second version of On-Line Locker.
- Launched “On-Line Locker” consumer storage product Sept.’08 on time and on budget. 60 days after launch was most highly valued product in the portfolio as reported by independent research.
- Responsible for on-going product Roadmap, Competitive research, Profit and Loss, and Strategy.
- Wrote business requirements for web analytics in support of product line KPI development and executive dashboard reporting.
Product Manager / Product Developer
- Full-Life Cycle Product Manager and portfolio rationalization for the following products & product development efforts:
- Managed Router, Managed Transport and Managed Security services.
- “IP Voice Connect”, a Hosted IP PBX Outsourced Solution utilizing the Broadsoft application platform
- Managed IP Telephony, Unified Communications and Managed Voice over IP
- Dedicated Support Operations Center model for Managed Network Services
- High-speed Internet Access for Hotels (Dedicated IP, in-room Ethernet and public WiFi WAPs)
- Responsible for Forecast, Business Case, Plan of Record, Road map and KPI Reporting. Prepared statistical information necessary to validate financial assumptions supporting new product development efforts.
- For Business VoIP Offering, active vendor management role ensuring vendor deliverables meet product needs.
- Negotiated contracts valued at more than $38 million and managed on-going relationships with Confidential - Confidential, Level 3, Edgewater, Citel, Mediatrix, Audiocodes and Adtran.
- Identified system development opportunities and architecture improvements to optimize product support, improve customer experience and reduce costs.
- Responsible for RFP responses, “special customer arrangement” SOW development and internal approvals associated with custom solutions.
- Coordinate and plan the effective use of MNS key service elements, such as Network Operations, Engineering, Systems and Implementations in response to growing and maintaining Enterprise business.
- Resource plan and cost new product features, capabilities and “Special Customer Arrangement” custom solutions.
- Provide high-level overviews, process and system flows, and technical brief presentations to customers at the Senior Management, Director, and VP levels.
- Support MNS customer base including Confidential ’s 3 largest direct revenue customers, Ernst & Young (800+ sites), US Customs (1,700+ sites), and UPS (1,400+ sites).
- Project managed critical events and issues to resolution. Assemble MNS Team in response to critical customer issues and “cancel threats” identified by Account Team and Post-Sales Engineering management. Develop and document customer “get well” plans.
- Provide visibility to MNS Director and upper management on customer issues and root causes. Analyze, document and present “post-mortem” analysis to customers. Recommend product and operational enhancements.