- Business Savvy, Technology leader with 25 years of industry experience in business transformation, change management and delivering applications for many industries and domains.
- Leader with Strong Management experience coupled with foundational hands - on Technical experience.
- Managed local and global teams ranging from a team size of 4 to 120. Expert in developing deep working relationships with peers, stake holders, business partners, vendors and employees.
- A very firm believer of ‘Lead-by - Example’ style of leadership and can work under high-pressure situations with absolute control.
- Valued problem solver to solve complex situations with innovative solutions.
- Diverse technical background in Architecture, Design, Distributed systems, Cloud, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Java, .net, Hadoop, Security, Confidential quality standards and Big Data.
- Experienced in creating and presenting product roadmaps, technology roadmaps and solutions to high profile executives for both professional services and system solutions.
- Founded CloudConnekt, raised funding, prepared business plan and designed innovative solutions
- Strategized and transformed Confidential ’s software delivery model from traditional to an agile model increasing the throughput by over 400%.
- At Confidential, enabled the Team to deliver multiple concurrent projects in one release reducing costs by 40%, reduced development time by 50%, testing time by 30%, and post production failures by 95%
- Thought leader to strategize and lead the organization through operational excellence at Confidential, increasing productivity by over 150%
- Migrated many customers from legacy systems to state of art solutions to reduce TCO by 10% and increase ROI by 20% at Confidential
- Pioneered the transition from traditional model to cloud based model and reduced the operational costs by 40%
- Influenced Board members and Executives to accept change and provided innovative solutions to the business
- Mentor many current and past employees through their career progression
- Leader to motivate, train, groom the team and drive the team to deliver quality products.
- Transformed and accelerated many customers’ business and their process by providing innovative solutions.
- Extensive experience on SDLC methodologies such as Agile, Iterative and Incremental.
- Project Planning, Estimation, Scheduling, Resource Management, Quality, Risks and Stakeholder management
- Manage cross-functional teams and establishes good relations with vendors, customers and stakeholders.
- Solid Consulting experience and can create excellent documentation and presentation in business terms.
- Strategist to design scalable solutions, develop and manage roadmap for the organization.
- Excellent understanding in Web and Mobile Technologies and frameworks such as Java, J2EE, Web Services (REST & SOAP), JSON, MongoDB, JQuery, NodeJS, HTML5, Spring, Hibernate, PaaS, SaaS and IaaS and AWS Cloud Stack (EC2, S3, SNS), Phonegap, Ionic, JQuery Mobile
- Have good experience in Big Data eco system such as Hadoop Framework, Map Reduce, Pig/hive, Cassandra, Spark
- Strong knowledge of many functional domains, legacy systems and current technologies
CO-FOUNDER & CEO
- Established a Company, Organized funding, Created Corporate Strategy & Business Model, Assembled the team to develop products for our innovative ideas
- Lead and Mentored the core team of highly talented technology professionals to create a scalable Architecture and deliver the products on time.
- Strategized, Designed and Delivered the ‘Intelligent Personal Assistant’ App to schedule, plan and ease the work of the person. The integrated product intelligently searches through the emails, helps schedule meetings, helps to plan the logistics for the meetings, plans the day and also reminds about missing reservations using MongoDB, NodeJS and elastic Search
- Intelligent Personal Assistant integrates with Mobile App and external services like Travel Agents, other booking sites using NodeJS and REST services and the end points secured using OAuth.
- Created an Innovative distributed product ‘Shop-Ping’ to ping customers to shop at specific stores based on their wish list, sales, coupons and their geographic locations
- Established Continuous Integration, Automated Reviews, Automated Testing processes
- Built scalable distributed system using Cassandra, Spark and Services to maintain feed of coupons from various sources, search through the coupons using Solr based on the user’s geographic location at that time
- Implemented and Drove the delivery of the Mobile Applications built using Phonegap, JQueryMobile and Ionic
- Successfully developed and delivered the apps with excellent quality control.
- Identified potential gaps in Architectural & Solution strategy and lead the team to fill the gaps effectively
- Agile Project Management, Finance and People Management, Mentoring & Problem Solving
- MongoDB, Mongoose, NodeJS (OAuth, REST, Websockets, Express), AngularJS, Phonegap, JQuery Mobile, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, Solr, Java/J2EE, Ionic, AWS SNS, AWS S3 and AWS Elastic Cloud
- Transformed Confidential ’s Software Engineering for their Revenue Systems Team to an Agile Methodology
- Reviewed end-to-end from Requirements to Support processes to identify Gaps, Issues and Improvements
- Managed Portfolio, Resourcing and Release Management
- Recommended and Facilitated the implementation of Release model for delivering concurrent projects
- Helped and guided the team on various tool evaluations including tools for Business Intelligence
- Created several presentations to influence the stakeholders and leaders on the proposed changes.
- Received multiple accolades from different leaders for successful implementation and showcase of the strategy
- Redefined the defect tracking and Issue resolution methodology and improved defects fix by 60%
- Management - Agile, Estimation, Forecasting, Project Planning, Risk Management, Resource planning, Budget planning, Portfolio Management, Cost & Time Management, Mentoring
- Technical - Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio & MS-Project
DIRECTOR, IT, ENGINEERING & DEVOPS
- Devops representative in the corporate Roadmap council to strategize and plan the future of the company
- Strategic Technology partner to HR, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, International & Finance organizations
- Voice of business in Technology to ensure priorities, commitments and constraints are clearly understood
- Managed a team of Developers to deliver the flagship 3D software in less than 90 days. Architected, designed, developed and delivered a modern solution to increase customer productivity, ease of use, faster communication via the software, history, customer preferences and enabled optimized delivery of manufactured product
- Globalized the software in 5 major European languages and 1 Asian language to enable quick adoption by customers without language barriers. Transformed all the web portals to in corporate security at multiple levels
- Liaised with Regulatory affairs to ensure all software components meet the Confidential quality and risk standards
- Managed Global cross functional teams of 100+ successfully deliver large programs
- Transformed the product development and delivery methodology to an agile, streamlined, predictable and supportable model. Increased product delivery from 1 product release a year to 4 a year
- Established solutions management, systems integration & test automation teams improving productivity by 45%
- Transitioned several custom in-house applications to more robust Cloud based SaaS solutions
- Established global IT and production support teams to provide 24x7 support
- Reduced technology footprint by standardizing on the hardware and software, which enabled cost savings by way of License fees, training and support structure. Outsourced routine support tasks to offshore partners
- Reduced the reporting technology footprint by consolidating several tools and technologies used across the company into a single Analytics/Reporting system. This resulted in a savings of $1.2M/year, increased the speed of reports delivery by 1000% and increased the accuracy by over 98%
- Setup the footprint for the Global Data management and Business Intelligence Strategy.
- Influenced the self-service reporting solutions to all departments and eliminated the need for one or more reporting persons for each department saving over $650,000
- Improved the 24x7 global Manufacturing operations by optimizing their data needs and by providing real time data to accurately manage their actions increasing productivity by over 20% and reduce the cycle time by over 75% for high value customers, billing time by over 25% with cost savings of over $1M/year
- Developed in-house Sales forecasting application using Microsoft .net and Excel that saved $400K per year and increased the Sales forecast accuracy by >300%. Integrated forecast and reporting with Salesforce.com
- Automated sales operation and Lead the development of a Operations Dashboard that captured all the Key Performance Indicators and enabled effective analysis increased productivity by 300%
- Management - Mentoring, managing & guiding business and technology leaders, conflict resolution, collaboration and Resource optimization
- Technology - Java, J2EE, JMS, SOAP, SAML, WS-Security, Weblogic, Eclipse, C++, .Net, Enterprise Architect, UML, Content Management, Portal development, SQL Server, Microsoft Business Intelligence, OBIEE, SAP Business Objects, Tableau, InstallShield, SAAS, PAAS, IAAS, PowerPoint, Excel, MS-Project
SENIOR PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
- Senior Program Manager responsible to manage in-house and OTS Finance applications stack.
- Created SOX validation to validate existing Finance reports against EDW and Sales Data Mart
- Resolved several long standing issues with innovative ideas saving several Million dollars in upgrade costs and also increased productivity by over 200%
Skills Used: Technology - Java, J2EE, JMS, SOAP, Oracle, Microsoft BI, PowerPoint, Excel, MS-Project
- Customer Relationship and Delivery Manager responsible for key custom application development projects and services managing a revenue stream of ~$25M.
- Managed IT Onsite/Offshore projects and professional staff providing a 24x7, 80:20 offshore:onsite model
- Provided Pre-Sales support by presenting business solutions to Senior Executives in customer organizations
Skills Used: Oracle, J2EE, JMS, JSP, Java Applets, EJB, Java Servlets, Web Logic, Knowledge Management, JDBC, DHTML, HTML, Java, XML, Ant, UML, .Net, C, C++, Informix, Clearcase
- Hands-on Developed and Implemented several large scale enterprise OLTP software applications including the Indian Railway Reservation Systems and Games Management System for International sporting events on IBM platforms, Unix and Linux
- Strong customer relationship and Successfully sold several high value projects to existing and new customers
Skills Used: IBM TSO, CICS, DB2, OS/400, RPG/400, COBOL, C, C++, Informix, Sybase, Java, Unix, Linux
- Designed and implemented several hardware and software solutions on Intel and Motorola platforms