- 22+ years of successful track record of providing leadership & expertise in serving technology needs for clients by building a strong global team focused on developing & delivering Technology and Business solutions that are commercial and help fulfill regulatory requirements for the business for Enterprise Products supporting Banking/Pharmaceutical/Telecom Industry. PMP certified with Agile and Scrum Practice with 5+ years.
- Leadership role managing Enterprise Level Projects/Programs for Data Governance/Data Strategy
- Currently managing Know Your Customer Automation using Robotics to automate Client Onboarding for Capital Markets Confidential Institutional Clients Group, Citi Confidential Initiative from Operations in Collaborations with AML/Compliance/Bankers.
- Initiated and executed Multi Year Programs for cost reduction, faster time to market,retire legacy platforms using PMO Standards from Initiation/Execution/Control and Closing.
- Integrations of Data with Capital Markets/Private Bank Wealth Management Team to support Trading Systems.
- Strong people management skills, experience in building, developing and retaining global teams with 50 plus.
- Work experience in New York, New Jersey, Mumbai, Scotland.
- Strong Business understanding of Internal and External Vendors like Bloomberg/Reuters/S&P/Moody’s and manage IT Vendors supporting Consultants
- Strong understanding of Finance/Risk data Contracts, Balance to support Deposits, Loans, Derivatives, SFT Product Processor.
- Participated in Budgeting Sessions for review/approval for Business Critical Programs for coming years.
- MongoDB, Big Data, HPQC, JIRA, MASTER Data Management, ERWIN, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint), RPA WorkFusion, R Programming Language.
- Hands on experience in development using UNIX, Oracle, AbInitio, Java, J2EE, SSL, Tibco Authentication MongoDB
Vice President /Team Lead
- Obtained 100+ hours Training for Confidential ( Know Your Customer ) and Client Onboarding from Confidential
- Provided Operational efficiency Process Improvement to Upper Management to reduce the cycle for Record Refresh for Confidential from Operations/Owner/Maker/Checker/AML Workflow to reduce cost.
- Lead a team of Business Analyst for Automation of Confidential Refresh using Robotics/Work fusion for 1000+ plus external and internal sources data collection for Citi Confidential as Business Analyst using Machine Learning, RPA Techniques. Use Sharepoint based Tracker, Wiki to create Project Journals.
- Collaboate with Dev Team/Production Support Team for Product Specifications. Develop and Execute Test Cases. Conduct Integration/User Acceptance and Production Checkout Tests. Manage delivery via JIRA Workflow for Extractions/Robotic Web Processing using Captcha/Hoover/Multiple Choice Questions
- Daily Scrum Meetings with Global Team. Weekly Meetings with Development Team to discuss Sprint details. Monitor Risks/Issues report to Sr. Management.
- Collaborate with Confidential Operations/AML/Compliance and Bankers to Complete Confidential Approval for Citi Clients. Work with Development Team Operations to perform UAT and PRODUCTION Checkout.
- Manage Design/Test Team to execute Confidential automation using WorkFusion
- Budget Management/Resource Management/Scope Managemnet for Project. Build Vision for Confidential Platform.
- Manage Data Acquisition Program to support MRIA Fed FR Y - 14A for Regulatory Report to support Confidential (Chief Data Office) Program.
- Drive Application owners to get commitments to send Balances to Genesis in Agreed Format
- Manage Program via Genesis Cycles across Treasury Trade Solutions/ Markets/ Citi Private Bank to send Indicative data via Strategic Feeds
- Maintain Dashboard with the latest updates from several sources for Incident Management Reports Timelines/Issues for Genesis Delivery via KPI Data on Dashboard.
- Work with Data stewards/Technology Leaders in Finance/Risk/Compliance and Technology Managers for Feed Correctness
- Track Source Issue between Finance Technology, Finance and Institutional Group for Success of the Program via CRAID and conduct weekly Working Group Sessions.
- Provide detail updates to Senior Management.
- Act as a partner between Finance/ Finance Technology and Institutional Clients Group Systems to deliver all feeds to Genesis by Q3 2017 with mandatory critical elements populated for Regulatory Reporting.
Engagement Management Lead
- Defined Confidential Cloud Client Onboarding Process following Agile Methodology and Setup of Dashboard to Track Engagements. Worked as Scrum Master to report status to Upper Management.
- Created awareness of Confidential Cloud across Confidential, Confidential and Several Business Units to make Confidential Cloud as single source of Reference Data Distribution Platform from Front to Back Office to distribute *Master Centrals and PMM across the firm.
- Onboard clients from AML/Finance/RISK/Investor Services/Fixed Income/Equities/Prime/ Treasury and Trade Services on Strategic Distribution Platform based on MONGODB. Plan Strategic Integrations of Confidential Cloud to decommission DDI++/RDS Infrastructure. Expert in REST API and various channel setup of Confidential Cloud. Publish Project Stories and follow Agile Process to onboard the clients.
- Work as Scrum Master to collect and report Status.
- Test and Validate Interface in Integration/Production Checkout Environment.
- Verify data interface and data between Confidential Cloud and Downstream Systems. Participate in UAT Testing. Use JIRA to Track Issues.
- Built Pipeline for Confidential Cloud Clients and Delivered Confidential for Confidential Data penetration via Confidential Cloud to support Data Governance
- Global Service and Reference Data Management - Global and Local consolidation of Reference Data to support Validation, Enrichment and Consumption of Reference Data to support Finance Technology’s best in Class Project to deliver Balance Sheet. Managed Global Team of consultants.
- Design/Mapping/Delivery of Module using Unix/Oracle/AbInitio/MHUB
- Resolve SIT/UAT /Data Issues and Perform Production Checkout with Valid Test Cases. Manage Delivery via JIRA Workflow.
- Design and Built Global Consolidation of reference data required for decommission of STAR to OPTIMA from Retail and Wholesale Applications. Data Migrations for impacted applications. Work with Business/Test Team to deliver all Change Requests on time with offshore onshore developers.
- Daily scrum with Global Dev Team to resolve Change Request by Risk Business to support BASEL II Program
- Performance Improvement of OPTIMA Reference Data Module.
- Design and Built framework for Ab Initio based ETL Platform to distribute reference data from Secure/eSales/CDMS for Products/Settlement Instructions to Capital Markets / Front/ Middle/Back Office.
Information Security Specialist, Hopewell, NJ
- Developed on Identity Management IDM Platform. Developed Logic and application for unique ID creation to provide Employee ID for BMS Supported Document Management System for BMS for Compliance Approval
- System was developed using Documentum. Developed Interface of Oracle to Documentum.
- Support Oracle based Reporting for HR data to various Business Units for Information Security Group.
- Report into CTO for monthly reporting of ID changes and critical reports on PII data.
- Work with various units of BMS for Document Access based on Roles for Central Repository of Documents
Assistant Vice President, NY
- Responsible for requirement gathering, Analysis, Design and develop data load strategy, using Mercator Maps, Informatica Maps, FTI Mapper, VB macros/spreadsheet maintenance and PL/SQL stored Procedure use of Materialized views, Bitmap index, high-level logical design for foreign exchange, Price, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Equities group.
- Data Migrations from DBLoader to Confidential from Mainframe to Oracle.
Manager Data Architecture & Data Base Administrator, NJ, NY
- Team Lead - Database Administrator to conduct Schema changes, data loading strategy
- Dedicated Technical Support for Fixed Income, Equities, Futures, Options business for any data issues