Sr. IT Consultant over 17 years of experience in system analysis, design, development and Integration of enterprise applications with special emphasis on CRM and has worked on various industries such as Aerospace, eClinical, Communications, Call Center, SFA and Pharmaceutical etc. Excellent background in CRM, Integration, Web Service, Scripting and Data Analysis. Has wide experience in Siebel, Java, Oracle, Confidential - SQL, PL /SQL. Proficient in ETL (Extract Transform Load) using SQL Server Integration Services 2005 (SSIS). Good technical knowledge of Big Data technology with Hadoop (HDFS), Map-reduce, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Python, NoSql. Has a good communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
CRM: Siebel 8.x/ 7.x/ 2000
Applications: eClinical, Call Center, Financial, Field Service, eCommunicationePharma, Marketing, Sales and Service, eClient, .COM, SFA
(Sales Force Automation):
Integration: EAI, EIM, Web Service, SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS)
RDBMS: Oracle 11.1/9i/8.1, SQL Server 2008/2005
Web Technology: WebSphere, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSLT, XSD, XMLHTML, Servlet, JDBC 2.0, JSP 1.1
Middle ware: BizTalk, TIBCO, COM, DCOM
Tools: IBM RAD (Rational Application Development), SQL Developer, TOADSSIS 2005(ETL), XMLSpy, SoapUI, Clear Case, Clear, Clear QuestPutty, Visio, Visual Studio 2008, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Reporting Services: SQL Server Reporting Service, Crystal Reports.
Data Science/Big Data: Hadoop HDFS, Map-reduce, Hive, HBase, Sqoop
Sr. Principle Consultant
- Development, Deployment, Server Administration and Production Support for Material Management Request Tracking (MMRTS) and Material Management Operational Data Store (MMODS) systems in MMIT Organization.
- MMRTS: Development (Design, configure and customize) of various enhancements (Projects: Regionalization, Contact Administration, State Model, Email Communication) and upgrade Siebel and Oracle. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Contact and Account module as part of Regionalization project (BC, BO, Integration Objects, Business Service browser Scripts and Server scripts, Applets, Views, Links, and Joins etc).
- Design and develop state model for contact status accommodating the challenged requirements by choosing the LOV Based State Model instead over the out-of-the box State Model functionality.
- Account Assignments and Contact Assignments based on Territory and Regions (Assignment Manager, Position Skill Items and Territory Rule Criterion).
- Email Response process for Cost & Availability cell users (Communication Outbound and Communication Inbound, Communication Driver and Profiles, Response Group, Email templates and Communication views, Biztalk Integration).
- Email communication process to auto-create email contacts and association to Service Request and Communications using Workflow process, Business Service and eScript.
- A process to extract the rejected email address from body of the rejected email communication and to update the status of the email contact (Workflow, BS and eScript).
- A Dashboard application that runs on java application to display the matric information (StationOnDeck, InWork, Completed, Oldest OnDeck, Color code for cycleTime etc) of Siebel Service Request data.
- Siebel Upgrade Prototyping for Siebel OpenUI.
- MMODS: Development of various enhancements, maintenance and upgrade of Oracle Application (PL SQL package, Procedure, Table, Advance Queue AQ, Trigger, DB Link, View Materialized View, Index, Sched. Job) and Java Applications. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Develop and support of Order Integration (New Order, Change Order and Order Cancel, Shipment) between SONIC (Mainframe system for Spares Order Non-stop Inventory Control) and Aviall (SAP) to flow through ODS.
- Develop and support of Inventory Update from Aviall to upload the data file into Oracle table.
- Quote Transactions Enhancement to process bulk loads in dedicated distributed queues to prevent delays in normal real time transactions.
- Design and Develop necessary objects on Oracle DB in support of Avaya Call center integration.
- Modify the existing java applications as per the change requirements (SBPR Integration Services, ODS GUI, Common Alerts, Access Control System, Work Order Automation, Store Front applications, ODS Webservice).
- Integrated the MMODS applications with WSSO (Web Single SignOn) which does Authenticate, User session management and Authorization prior to application access. WSSO proxy method is used as WSSO standard is not supported for the applications that uses unsupported servers.
- Develop monitor to alert in email / text for job failures/hung status.
- PRODUCTION Support: Tier3 technical support in regards to production issues, investigation and debugging for both applications. Some of the Major Production Supports:
- Key role in setting up DR application server for java applications; deploying EAR files and configuring necessary settings on Web sphere server.
- Source (SONIC) ID max char limit exceeded (9 to 10 digit) due to limitation in Source System (IMB mainframe DB2). Identified the issue and provided work around solution which required code change on both system to handle 10 digit ID with reduced fetch size.
- Performed Disaster Recovery activities to fail over the applications from Production site to Standby site due to failure in the Oracle DB Disk group.
- Deployment planning and execution activities.
- ADMIN Support: Web sphere Application Server (WAS) admin to control (stop, start application and servers) the application servers as and when required. Deploying EAR files using WAS Console for MMODS applications and on EHS server through PuTTY console for MMRTS Dashboard application.
- Supporting tasks for Oracle migration and upgrade from 11.1 to 11.2 regards to MMODS.
- Supporting Retirement of MMRTS and MMODS systems (to make ReadOnly mode) in regards to new OneSAP system implementation.
- Projects participated: 2011 Pricing, Sponsor Control, Siebel Reports and Paperless Project.
- Technical design, documentation and review for the system development.
- Develop the process / functionalities as per the business and functional requirements in Siebel Tools (BC, MVL, MVG, Applets, View, Business Service, Workflow, VBScript/eScript etc.)
- Integration and Data Load:
- Interface between Siebel application and Data Warehouse to synchronize the Protocol, Site and related Activity data using Integration Services (SSIS).
- Perform EIM jobs on request basis to import bulk data into Siebel. (EIM Column Mapping, ifb config and SQL loader).
- Develop and Modify the SSIS Job tasks/process flow to effectively pull the Siebel data using Confidential -SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Admin and Production Support:
- Planning for Migration and Implementation into various environments and conducting mock deployment prior to go-live.
- Deploy SRF / Repository Migration and Admin Data Setup into Production environment.
- Effectively monitor server and take action to ensure coordination and effectiveness of all components and activities and decide on issues requiring escalation. Conduct root cause analysis and work-around solution to resolve the issues on timely manner.
- Created Jobs and scheduled Packages using SQL Server Management Studio for the Daily Load.
- Design and Develop various Reports (Safety Report, Site Change Request, Site Startup Report and Continuing Review & Closing Report), Fax Cover Sheet etc using Reporting Services (SSRS) and Actuate Report.
- Data conversion:
- As part of paperless project data conversion team, migrated the Clinical Trial data from Siebel to new system called eResearch Portal(using ETL, SSIS, Web Service, jscript, XML construction using SQL, ERD and data mapping ).
- Designed and developed the Staging Database and loaded from source to staging and from staging to the Destination tables applying different transformations.
- Design and develop SSIS packages, store procedures, configuration files and tables; Perform Data Cleansing and Data Profiling using several transformations like Data Conversion and Derived Column; mappings /transformations based on source-to-target specifications
- Worked on XML Web Services Control Flow task to read from XML Source; Construct XML using complex Confidential -SQL Queries.
Sr. Siebel Consultant
- Develop the interface to send the updated Protocol and its children information to Confidential ODS staging tables through the EBC Integration Objects utilizing the Siebel EAI adapter. The underlying staging tables for these EBC’s makes data available to other systems like TMODS, OBIEE etc.
- Develop the EBC’s, IO’s, workflow process and error handling for the integration process.
- Analyze the data for data mapping and set up the EAI Data Mapper.
- Develop triggers using Run-time events and escript.
Confidential, NJApplication Engineer
- Develop the interface to get the PASS History data from Sybase system (using existing generic stored procedures calls) and display in Siebel application using Webservice, VBC, Business Service and eScript).
- Customize and develop the Views for PASS History Data (Applets, Views, Screen, Business Objects, Business Components)
- CTI Integration:
- Configure Call Center application to support call center agent experience. Set up configuration profile, Agent, Event Handlers; Event Responses and Event Logs as per the requirement and conditions.
- Auto-create Activity record for the inbound and outbound calls for the participant’s Siebel contact record.
- Auto-populate the available data retrieved from the inbound call while creating a new Service Request.
- Customize the customer dashboard to include additional data about the participant and company.
- Configure and customize the Siebel application to support both migrated and not-migrated participant’s calls.
- Research and Proof of concept for the additional functionality to invoke existing non-siebel call center application from Siebel if the incoming call is from non-migrated participant.
- Managing the delivery of the target integration points and resolving issues in regards to the blocking issues for any development and thus delivery of the work on time.
- Liaise with the business analysts and system integration SMEs to promote effective design relative to requirements.
- Responsible for the delivery of design, build and test components for integration points.
- Support the system testing and user acceptance of the integration points.
Confidential, WAApplication Engineer
- Develop the interface to get the Release Comments info from external application (CWT) to display in MMRTS (Siebel) application view using VBC, eScript and Web Service.
- Customize the List Import functionality to validate the data depending upon the source and format of the file ( Confidential ) and to create activity and SRs.
- Design and develop the GUI (Applet, View) to get the parts information from external systems (SONIC through ODS) on request basis as well as on List Load Import.
- Prototype and demonstrate the Realtime interface to update the SIS information in MMRTS (Siebel) Application from external application (ODS).
- Design and configure 787 Process Cell structure and create positions for each Stations and Sub-Stations in Siebel application.
- Design and configure the List Applet and Form Applet, Pre-On Deck View for the 787 Process Cell users.
- Extend Tables to support new data elements for 787 Process.
Confidential, WAApplication Engineer
- Design and develop Data Model; Configure and customization for Confidential Project (Enterprise Contract and Profile Management System) and its various releases.
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) to develop various interfaces and creation of web service architectures for data transformation between Siebel Application and external systems like BEST Integration Laser Sunset, Premier Integration, NBI/TLG/CARE real-time feed (WSDL, XSD and XSLT for various APIs for integration, escript).
- Siebel upgrade from version 7.7.x to 7.8.x. Resolve the object difference in conflicts and fix them. Resolve the issues in Ref data (LOV, Sales Stage and Sales Method) after the upgrade.
- Work with Production Support team to investigate the issues and provide work around for the fix.
- Prepare detailed documentation and review for the system development.
Confidential, CAApplication Engineer
- Worked on Confidential project and involved in Account and Contact module of the application design and development (BC, BO, Pick list, Pick Map, MVL, Applets, MVG Applet, Views, Screen, and workflow process, eScript)
- Worked on the First Logic module to customize the real-time de-duplication process for Company, Contact and Address as per the business request such as:
- Configuring matching fields for contact deduplication (ex: Email Address and Last Name).
- Configuring matching %age for matching fields (ex: Email address and Last Name would be 100% and 50% respectively)
- Configuring the capitalization fields (ex: First Name and Last Name fields on Contact)
- Make necessary changes to run the first logic batch workflow process asynchronously
- Real time First Logic de-duplication process should avoid checking Company/Contacts/Address records created through promotion process
Confidential, WAApplication Engineer
- Worked on CRM2( Bundle2) project to deliver the online payments (CCP - Credit Card Payment and ECP - Electronic Check Payment forms) via the Siebel User Interface for use initially by Customer Care. This is to replace the old process of online payments coming jPayment directly from Streamline to take payments from customers by CSRs.)
- Support the Siebel to Samson (through TIBCO) integration systems and maintain the data integrity between the systems. (Account/Contact and Assets flowing from Siebel to Samson)
- Worked in BASE team and Involved in SIA, HLD, TDD, Development and Unit Testing stages of various projects ( Confidential - Laser Integration, Discount Tracker Interface, Biller Feed Interface and Small Business Discounting) of eCommunication Application.
- Developed the real-time Integration process for integration the Agreements/Contracts and Profiles flowing from Confidential system to LASER system using the Web Service technology in Siebel. (EAI, IO, XSL Transformation, Workflow Process, Workflow Policies and Business Services, escript).
- Designed batch process to automate the data extract from Confidential system and to deliver the data to multiple external systems.
- Designed the batch process to upload the data file from external system into Confidential system. And to auto update the discounting information (Service Discount and Equipment Discount) based on the updated data and its Offer Elements Discount Schedule information.
- Involve in Production support in case of any issues and to work towards the fix deployment activities.
- Configurations on the objects in Tools as per the business requirements such as Joins, Links, BC fields and BC user Properties.
Confidential, MOApplication Engineer
- Completed three major projects (MMS, eEntrollment and Mail Stream Automation) in Call Center Application and one in Siebel Marketing (msDialogue Response).
- Requirement gathering, Design, Development and Supporting Testing and Roll out phases of all the projects.
- Customized Product, Catalog management (enabling company to product configure for customizable and bundle items, and analyze product information from all customer channels) and Order module.
- Constructed inbound integration to synchronize the products and Inventories from an external application and Outbound Integration for sending order to External fulfillment shop with status back to Siebel (using HTTP transport adapter, XML converters, Siebel EAI Adapters).
- Marketing Management:
- Campaign Management module to set up Marketing Campaign Programs (Clay Walker Patient Programs).
- Set up offer Templates with invitation letters/email templates and set up Direct Mail/Email Offers
- Creating Measures using Radius around ZIP and creating Segments using Buckets and Numeric Measures.
- Creating Campaign Plan for Direct Mail and Email.
- Editing Program Plan using Stages, Segments for DM/Email.
- Adding Seed Data in List Distribution and Generating Snapshot files from the server.
- Loading Direct Mail/ Email Campaign to load Campaign Contact List and launching the campaigns.
- Used List Management to upload the external file into Siebel to create Prospects and Contacts.
- Developed an EAI process to create Prospects and Responses in Siebel for each Patient enrollment for the Marketing Programs through Registration page on Web and to associate the existing patient / prospect into the appropriate campaign-contact list and to create SmartScript session for each registration.
- Promoting Prospects into Contacts.
- Successfully done the Proof of concept for the real time integration for the Orders using BizTalk server as Middleware and using Web Services in Siebel.
- Set up Care-Set Template (Applets, Views and Screen) and set up automation processes for Care-Sets and High Risk Mailers to generate Siebel Orders from the Templates (eScript).
- Modified the SmartScipt to automatically generate Careset Orders in Siebel when ever patient starts a particular program.