- Seasoned professional with 20+ years of hands - on experience analyzing, developing, managing and implementing large scale IT applications focusing on Business Intelligence and Integration strategies.
- As a Tableau SME I’ve developed and managed large scale Tableau implementation solutions successfully for the last 5 years.
- Business areas of expertise include Oil and Gas, Financial Services, Healthcare and Government. Strong analytical, leadership, organizational and communications skills has enabled me to successfully work with all levels of management, developers and end-users.
- SAP Business Objects
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Server 2012
- SAP HANA
- NextGen eClincalWorks
Confidential, Cave Creek, AZ
- Led the analytics implementation for an international UK based startup company focused on providing solutions for large industrial companies such as Rolls Royce, Confidential and Lloyd’s Register
- Led the product team for implementing Tableau solution
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Implemented Tableau solution for a healthcare organization.
- Installed and configured Tableau Server
- Developed over 50 dashboards
- Partnered with Business stakeholders or executives with the goal of providing them with the ability to make better decisions and gain insights through data visualization using Tableau.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA & Houston, TX
Tableau Team Lead
- Responsible for developing a large scale SAP HANA and Tableau solution for North America downstream operations.
- As a Tableau SME, lead the analytics team of 7 Tableau developers and server administrators.
- Provided team leadership, mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Personally developed dashboards for the Lubes Value Chain track of the Transactional Data Transparency, TDT project.
- Responsible for optimizing all the dashboards with SAP HANA
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Senior BI Developer, Advanced Analytics Tableau
- Built BI solutions at the enterprise level using Tableau
- Established best practice methodologies and Tableau Center of Excellence for 200+ Tableau developers
- Trained and mentored team members with latest functions of Tableau.
- Configured and optimized performance on Tableau Server based on best practice solutions
- Designed, developed and maintained ongoing metrics and complex dashboards to help drive business decisions for the Supervision & Controls department which is responsible for risk management across 300 Schwab branches
- Solved business challenges by helping to translate the meaning of data, impact of data, and effectively communicated the story that the deliverable told or the problem that the deliverable solved.
- Gathered requirements through iterative interactions with the Business to understand their needs, and how to best visualize their data using Tableau, followed by design, deployment, and on-going enhancements.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Full life cycle experience as an architect and lead developer in large scale BI environment.
- Mission critical HIE integration and Meaningful Use reporting solutions across multiple ACO’s and EHR’s.
- Integrated BI strategy into enterprise architecture roadmap.
- Configured and optimized Tableau Server.
- Created intuitive, interactive dashboards that illustrate key findings, along with providing detailed monthly and quarterly results overview to management.
- Acted as the focal point of contact and educated, planned, delivered, and supported top-notch solutions aligned with the needs of the organization.
- Collaborated with the Enterprise Architecture team to build scalable and adaptable architectural solutions.
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
- Responsible for implementing multiple systems in Home Equity & Loans
- Developed analytic reports and dashboard.
- Provided production support.
Confidential - Scottsdale, AZ
- Developed KPI’s, metrics, and reporting that led to actionable product and marketing insights relating to consumer behavior, online interactions and campaign performance.
- Worked with internal teams and 3rd party vendors during the planning, design, and implementation phases of projects to insure projects achieve goals, maintain standards, and maximize resource effectiveness.
- Supported peers and stakeholders as a SME through troubleshooting, analysis of results, production support and identification of opportunities to solve business problems through BI
- Led the Enterprise Data & Analytics team. Responsible for defining and implementing BI analytical platform.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
IT Development Manager
- Led the BI analytics implementation by defining a clear strategy and architecting an optimized data infrastructure for efficient query processing.
- Worked with Sr. Management to answer strategic business questions through the use of behavioral data.
- Managed team of developers effectively through just-in-time resource and budget planning.
- Responsible for analysis, planning and management of IT operations daily work and implementation projects.
- Documented project charters, project schedules, design specifications and operations documentation
- Identified opportunities that can improve efficiency of operational and deployment processes.