- 8 years of experience in gathering Business Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation of various functionalities of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence.
- Extensive BI and Data warehousing experience using OBIEE220.127.116.11/9, Informatica9, DAC 10.1.3.4, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of OBIEE 11g, OBIEE12C.
- Extensive experience working with all the components of OBIEE.Experience across Development activities using OBIEE,BI Publisher and ODI.
- Experience in performing RPD Design / Modeling, RPD Development activities.
- Good knowledge of dimensional modeling and data modeling.
- Customized OBIA Out of Box Reports to meet the requirements by doing Business Analysis, Technical Analysis and RPD Modifications.
- Extensive experience in OBIEE Administration Tool, OBI Answers, OBI Intelligent Dashboards, OBI Publisher, Delivers and iBots with OBIEE Applications.
- Experience in developing Dimensional Hierarchies/Creating Aggregate Measures/Aggregate Tables/New logical columns/Filters/Variables/Time Series Functions as per business requirements.
- Proficient in configuring Security settings at various levels both in Repository level (OBIEE Administration Tool to setup Groups, Access Privileges and Query Limits) and Presentation Catalog level.
- Experience Integrating LDAP Server for authentication of users and working in Multi User Development Environment (MUDE).
- Experience developing reports & dashboards in OBIEE(BI Publisher, Dashboard, Answers, Delivers, Oracle BI for Microsoft Office).
- Expertise in Creating Dynamic Dashboards and OBIEE Answers using Prompts, Filters, Calculations, Charts, Pivot tables, View Selector and Conditional Formatting.
- Configured, Designed and developed BI Publisher reports by integrating them with Microsoft Office application according to client’s requirement.
- Experience in migration techniques for OBIEE, Informatica and DAC components into various test and production environments.
- Experience using OBIEE 11g, especially in configuring Security settings using Weblogic Server (Users and Groups), Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM for Roles and Privileges) and Presentation Catalog.
- Strong Knowledge and Understanding of upgrading and implementing OBIEE 11g.
- Strong Knowledge and understanding of Relational Databases (Oracle and SQL Server), data warehousing concepts and querying tools.
- Skilled in data warehouse methodology, data analysis and modeling, business intelligence architectures, report development, ETL development and database design.
- Created Test cases and Tested the Reports/Dashboards by comparing the SQL Output on the Data warehouse to the values in the Reports/Dashboards, documented the test results.
- Experience in designing and testing mappings, mapplets and workflows using Informatica Power Center.
- Experience and strong Working knowledge with Oracle EBS and People soft modules of Financial Analytics, Procurement and Spend Analytics, Sales Analytics, Project Analytics, Marketing Analytics, HR Analytics, HCM Analytics and Supply Chain modules.
- Worked on different subject areas of AP, AR and GL to create Reports and Dashboards according to the business requirements.
- Very strong in Oracle PL/SQL programs, Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers and other objects.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills; Ease to learn and apply new technologies and improve processes.
Databases: Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, MS Access, SQL Server.
Languages & Tools: OBIEE18.104.22.168,9, BIP 11g, ODI11, Informatica, DAC,SQL, OBIA, OPLA DeveloperTOAD, PLSQL.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows Server 2003/ XP
Hardware: Oracle 9i/ 10g/ 11g, SQL, PL/SQL
Other Software: MS - Office
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
Environment: OBIEE22.214.171.124, BI APPS 7.9.6, Oracle 10g, Windows XP, Informatica 8.6.1, Linux
- Coordinating with Client and Business Analyst to understand and develop OBIEE reports.
- Performed migration and merging of RPD's in OBIEE
- Creating Users and Groups and managing the object level and data level security.
- Participated in the walkthroughs of the data models, identification of dimensional attributes, Facts and Star Schema to fulfill requirements.
- Customized and developed repository, configured metadata objects (Subject Area, Table, Column) and Web Catalog Objects (Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports)
- Participated in security model implementation.
- Created different reports based on the requirement.
- Created Dashboards with lots of frames with different filtering conditions.
- Created Groups and User to provide authentication.
- Created Custom controls for the dashboards.
- Provided security for those reports in workspace.
- Created and scheduled batch jobs for complete automation processes for nights and weekends application refresh and backup
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Environment: OBIEE 11., Financial Reporting, Microsoft Excel Add in, SQL, Oracle 10g.
- Developed the project plan for the implementation that identifies the schedule, task, milestones and requirement.
- Translated end user requirements into application design specifications.
- Installed, configured, and tested OBIEE server software.
- Utilized OBIEE data for bank reporting. Participated in security model implementation
- Created different reports based on the requirement
- Created Dashboards with lots of frames with different filtering conditions
- Created Groups and User to provide authentication
- Created multiple pages reporting using financial reporting
- Created different Grids using financial reporting .
- Created lots of computed items to meet the requirement
- Created Custom controls for the dashboards.
- Published those reports in to the workspace. Provided security for those reports in workspace
Environment: OBIEE11g,Informatica 9.1
- Interacted with Business users for gathering Reporting Requirements.
- Designed and Developed the OBIEE metadata Repository using OBIEE Admin tool by importing the required objects with integrity Constraints into physical layer using connection pool
- Created Aliases for all physical tables to avoid circular joins and self joins.
- Created Drill-Down Hierarchies and set the estimated levels in Hierarchies, Logical columns & manipulated Fact column in BMM Layer as per requirement using Calculation Wizard.
- Created Time Series objects for comparing business performance with previous time periods using Ago and ToDate Functions.
- Created various Presentation Catalogs in presentation layer with tables and sub tables.
- Designed Usage tracking table and also imported prebuilt Usage Tracking Repository.
- Developed Different Reports with different Analytic Views (Tables, Pivot Tables, Charts, Column and View Selectors, Narrative, Tabular with Global and Local Filters) using presentation services.
- Generated Drill down Reports, Drill down Charts, Summary Reports, Navigational Reports, Sub Reports, Linking Reports etc.
- Designed Dashboards based on requirements. Configured Scheduler by creating Scheduler tables in database.
- Extensively used SQL for testing the Data and Comparing report result.
- Performed Unit, Integration Testing to Validate the Report. Worked closely with Users, Modelers and Administrators to resolve ongoing production Problems.
- Job Monitoring in DAC and Production issues fixing. Enhancement and Modification on current RDP and Reports, Dashboard development.
- Building a Map view and configuration of Map viewer in OBIEE 11g
- Development of RPD and Reports, Graphs, Dashboards. Worked on QA, Production Migration activity.
- Provide the solution to improve the performance of the reports and Dashboards.Design and place data in layers varying to physical, business and presentation
- Work with administrators, users and analysts to maintain exchange of reporting requirements
OBIEE Developer-BI Publisher
Environment: JDE,BI Publisher 11g
- Understanding the layout of PO Print and design it.Design mapping xml document.Build the RTF in BI Publisher Desktop.
- Printing of Purchase Order Print.Validating the Purchase Order and layout.
- Develop data access queries through Oracle BI tools.Develop and design dashboards, reports, ad hoc queries and analysis
- Work in collaboration with data analysts, business analysts, other technical teams and business teams
- Prepare documentation and give project performance feedback to the clients and the senior management Use the best practices of business intelligence to meet project and company objectives.Identify production faults and critical issues followed and troubleshoot them
- Provide remedial measures to the production issues or process failure
- Interact with the client and end user to collect the list of requirements. Prepare project layout and provide technical guidance to the development team
- Understanding the layout of check and design it. Design mapping xml document Build the RTF in BI Publisher Desktop. Printing of check.
- Validating the check MICR and layout. Install and configure OBIEE tools across multiple tools and versions
- Develop data across layers - physical, business models and mapping. Develop and design data modeling concepts using OBIEE tools
- Develop enterprise dashboards and reports using OBIEE Plus tools. Identify critical issues and processing faults to optimize BI dashboards and reports
- Perform testing sessions for reports and dashboards and resolve process issues
- Did dimensional modeling for new and modified star schemas. Understanding the concepts and terminologies in stock market
- Extracting the data from CSV, and loading it into the Oracle database. Working on OBIEE admin tool to develop the repository
- Working on ODI transformation to clean the data. Working on ODI packages/ procedures, and performing scheduling to run the package on daily basis.
- Creating different reports using Pivot table, and using different charts such as Bar, Line, Area, Pie, Radar, and Gauges
- Creating reports using OBIEE reporting features such as dashboard prompt, slider, KPI, scorecard, and tickers as well as embedding files and links into the reports.
- Configured and install BI server, BI apps (DAC, Informatica) on Windows. Lay out the plan for customization from initial design document to rollout plan.
- Merged the multiple RPD and rolled to the production.
- Used Catalog Manager to migrate new Projects and enhancements from Development to Production environment.
- Configured LDAP security through RPD in Admin Tool.Created users and groups and setup the Data Level Security as well as Object Level Security.
- Conducted OBIEE (server, apps, informatica) training sessions for client's team.
- Analyzed the Twitter data model. Involved in ETL extraction, transformation, and loading implementation
- Designed an RPD by performing joins, logical column, and table creation.
- Created dimensional hierarchy, and deployed the same using BI Admin tool. Designed reports using OBIEE reporting tool
- Undergone Product Configuration Tool (PCT) framework training of one month
- Successfully completed assignment of PCT framework
- Learned the product framework and development process
- Manually tested policy-quote before and after implementing the client requirements and ensured bug free deliverable in minimum duration (Role - Developer)
- Performed unit test case review (Role - Developer)
- Performed data loading and ensured that data was loaded correctly.