- Certified Salesforce Developer with 7+ Years of IT experience including 3+ years of Salesforce Developer of Force.com Development experience. Good working experience in Health Care, Banking and Retail domain.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Workflow, Force.com API, SOQL, SOSL, Controller and Visual Flows.
- Proficient with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Web service, REST API, SOAP API.
- Experience in creating Assignment Rule, Workflow Alerts and Actions.
- Created Reports, Dashboards, Outbound messaging, and Approval Workflow.
- Good knowledge on mobile applications like Salesforce1 and Salesforce classic.
- Experience in Web - to-lead, Web-to-case and Email-to-case functionality.
- Excellent in Administrative tasks like Creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Permission Sets, Email, Approvals, and Record Type.
- Experience in Force.com AppExchange packages and Salesforce Metadata API.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature-rich and friendly Visualforce pages.
- Expertise in ANT migration tool for deploying the metadata components.
- Experience using source control systems like GitHub and Bit bucket.
- Good understanding of SAAS, PAAS cloud computing services like Heroku, Jitterbit.
- Experience in developing software systems using Java and J2EE components like Struts, spring, Web Services, JDBC, and Servlets.
- Experience using Agile Scrum Methodology for Software Development.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and successfully applying them to projects.
- Accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Sales force Developer
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed and deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master - detail relationships; and created the junction objects.
- Worked within Salesforce custom controllers, extensions and triggers to perform SOQL and DML operations to meet the business Requirement.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, validation and formula fields to the custom objects for validating and categorizing specific fields.
- Managed users, profiles, Role based page layouts, hierarchical Roles, security controls, in order to hide important info.
- Created a @RemoteAction method in the custom controller to select all required hospitals by using SQOL.
- Wrote triggers in order to process incoming service E-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, email templates, letter heads and field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Apex REST callouts web service to interact with external system and web sites to get patients history records.
- Created various summary reports, pie charts, dashboards as per requirement and setup report folders to authenticate users based on their profile permissions.
- Reviewed AppExchange applications and used the appropriate ones which is close to our requirements and customized further to suite our requirements.
- Used Salesforce Migration Tools to migrate code from one Environment to the other.
- Used Data Loader to insert or update data in bulk also imported/exported data to salesforce in the form of CSV files.
- Used Community cloud to build deeper relationship with customers to provide better service and assist them through online.
- Deployed components using Force.com Ant Migration tools, Workbench and Eclipse to deploy across dev, QA and UAT Sandboxes and Production instances.
- Followed Agile Methodology and as a process attended Daily Scrum Meetings, Retrospective Meetings, and Sprint Planning Sessions and Backlog Grooming sessions.
Sales force Developer
Confidential, Orlando, FLResponsibilities:
- Interacted with various business user group and gathered the requirements for salesforce.com CRM.
- Wrote trigger in order to process incoming service Email requests from customers to automatically create new leads records.
- Create Email Templates using Visualforce and HTML in order to send automated responses based on the customer actions.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and fields level security to hide critical information on the profiles users.
- Created Many - to-Many relationships using Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records onto the parent record.
- Designed Validation Rules with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quality and data consistency.
- Created Custom objects, Custom tabs, Buttons, Visualforce pages, Controllers, Triggers, Validation rules for checking the Lead qualification status.
- Used Salesforce Automation Process (SAP), Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, time triggered tasks, fields updates to implement business logic.
- Created Reports and Dashboards with the help of Salesforce Wave Analytics to track Opportunity Stages for management visibility.
- Created a Community for sharing resources, created a domain, set members, branding and login page.
- Integration with web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from applications by using Apex web services and SOAP API's.
- Created Apex Callout Trigger with Heroku and Apex HTTP callouts Operations send Email to Contacts.
- Provided solutions and support for Single Sign-On (SSO), ensuring compliance with international security standards like SAML 2.0.
- Implemented Salesforce.com customizations and performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
Sales force Developer
Confidential, Lake Mary, FLResponsibilities:
- Participated in requirements gathering and creating functional requirements.
- Worked on creating Validation rules and Workflows for different standard and custom objects to validate business data and logic respectively.
- Implemented Custom Labels and Custom Settings for referencing data sets across Apex Controllers.
- Involved in migration of business data to Sales force based on External ID's using the Apex Data Loader.
- Generated different Reports and Dashboards on data from objects after execution of controller logic.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Configured Object, Field and Record Level Security using Profiles and Roles for different sObjects across sandbox and production instances.
- Designed Apex Controllers and Visualforce Pages to support complex business logic adhering to the boundaries of Governor Limits.
- Created complex Triggers to handle bulk data and invoked future methods to support asynchronous execution.
- Worked on creating Inline Visual force Pages to display the data on different page layouts.
- Handled the construction of client objects for SOAP based Web Service Call outs made to external legacy systems and generated VF pages to display returned data.
Sales force Developer
- Interacted with business users for requirements, analysis, design and development
- Written Apex Custom and Extension controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented salesforce Inbound Email Handler service to process incoming emails received to an email.
- Developed Apex REST web services, which are being consumed by various internal applications like Siebel and Java.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets in Visualforce pages for rich UI and used Java Script and JQuery for front - end validations.
- Used PageBlock, PageBlockTable, Repeat, OutputPanel, ActionSupport and ActionFunction visualforce components for developing visualforce pages.
- Performed admin activities like creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Field-level security and sharing rules.
- Created Visualforce tabs for custom reports, developed Workflow rules, Approval Processes and developed related actions like Tasks, Email alerts and Field updates.
- Created email templates and customized inbound emails using email-to-case.
- Used Data Loader, Command Line Interface, ETL tools for loaded data into salesforce.
- Developed complex Reports, Dashboards against Opportunity, History objects and other custom objects.
- Worked on service cloud implementation using Cases, and implemented Email-to-Case, Escalation and assignment rules.
- Created service console and enabled for user with chatter and answers in the service cloud.
- Implemented AppExhange packages like seismic, chatter compliance etc.
- Deployed salesforce components from sandbox to production using Force.com ant migration tool, ChangeSet and Eclipse.
- Written apex unit test classes for code coverage of apex classes and triggers to promote code to production and implemented salesforce apex annotations like isTest, seeAllData etc
Environment: Apex, Visualforce, Sales, Service Cloud, Service Console, Component & Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Handler Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, CSS, JQuery, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Test Classes, Windows7