- Insightful, result - driven IT professional with Overall 9 years of notable experience in broad range of corporate ITSM initiates while participating & driving planning, analysis and implementation of solution in support of business objective.
- Excel at providing comprehensive ITSM/ITIL systems analysis and handles to a full lifecycle project management.
- Experience in Configuring Applications using ServiceNow tool, used in ITIL Management.
- Strong understanding of all the processes of ITIL V3.
- ITOM deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale Service Now implementations.
- Well versed on the SDLC lifecycles and hands on knowledge on Waterfall, AGILE or SCRUM methodologies.
- Good knowledge of process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration &experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services.
- Multi-skilled with capabilities as an ITSM Platforms - Architect and /or senior developer / Process Engineer.
- Wide range of implementation experience with many global clients in the Service Now suite development including SOAP/REST integration, Discovery, Service Catalogs, Business Rules, Update sets, Workflow.
- Experience in SDLC implementation frameworks like Waterfall and AGILE methodologies.
- Focused individual, excellent technical leader, team player, team manager and mentor for teams.
- Hands-on experience in leading at all stages of process & systems development efforts including requirement definition, design, architecture, testing and support outstanding project management frameworks.
- Leveraging knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end methodologies within Service Now, which includes
- Architecting technical implementation of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, organizing and prioritizing
- Development effort, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort of administrators.
- Actively engaged in Gap Analysis, Data Analysis, Risk Analysis, Business Process Improvement, System Integration and Troubleshooting.
- Strong customer centric approach with excellent analytical, co-ordination, communication, presentation, leadership skills and documentation.
ServiceNow Modules: IT Service Management, Dashboards, Service Level, Management, Change and Configuration, Problem and Incident, Infrastructure Methodology, Planning, and Implementation, Service request and Level, Management (SRM and SLM), Service Catalogs, Asset Management.
ServiceNow Versions: Fuji, Geneva, Helsinki, Istanbul, Jakarta.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS SQL server
ServiceNow Integrations: AD, LDAP, Microsoft SCCM, Webservices (SOAP & REST)
Operating Systems: Operating Systems UNIX, Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Worked on Service Asset and Configuration Management to support the ITIL processes by providing complete and accurate configuration information.
- Technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management and Asset Management.
- Worked on the change and release planning processes.
- Planning and coordinating the execution of Implementation along with Technical/Business validations post every Maintenance/Major release in ServiceNow.
- Worked in preparation of cascade style sheet (CSS) files.
- Orchestrated the efforts of vendors, and internal divisions/departments to internalize new IT Asset Management processes.
- Worked on user provisioning using ServiceNow Orchestration in Microsoft Active Directory.
- Moved existing Business Event Management (BEM) requests from IT2B to ServiceNow Cloud, which involves Migrating Items, Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI Pages and UI Macros.
- Created data fix scripts for data corruption issues and perform Root Cause Analysis
- Worked on advance modules viz. Project Management, cost management Time card etc.
- Worked on data upload and configuration in CMDB and other ITSM modules.
- Defined, developed and configured CMDB, Asset management with its necessary attributes, population of data through manual and discovery SOR’s, testing and rolling it out into production.
- Worked from basic Asset inventory identification through CMDB formation, clean up, classification and configuration management using discovery tool as well as through conventional methods
- Extensively worked on Web Services, XML, built REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrum to discuss the development of the application.
- Time and performance to keep your organization running and on time.
- Monitored and maintained integrations.
- Technical implementation of various ServiceNow modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management.
- Strong foundation of ITSM/ITOM processes and procedures and how to design and architect these solutions within ServiceNow platform.
- Integrated Jira with Service Now by using REST/SOAP API for pushing bulk amount of data.
- Developed heavy Integration components for data integrity with legacy systems and implemented event centric integrations using SOAP and REST API.
- Worked on plugins like incident alert management, orchestration and structured problem analysis.
- Utilized JDBC and ODBC of Data Sources for setting up the arrangement database in ServiceNow.
- Setting up Configuration Management sans preparation characterizing the CI classes and their connections.
- Worked broadly on LDAP reconciliations.
- Used Glide Scripting for creating UI Action and Business rules.
- Pre and Post installation consultant to define and implement industry ITIL best practice for the ServiceNow ITSM Platform.
- Developed business requirements and technical design documents for implementing ServiceNow.
- Good understanding of ServiceNow customization & custom development of forms, fields and workflow.
- Good Understanding of ITIL v3 processes.
- Assisting in the decision-making process, to resolve incidents and problems faster.
- IT Service Management applications development on ServiceNow platform to automate the day-to-day corporate business processes.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Service Now Developer/Admin
- Created and used update sets to move customizations between the instances.
- Created and maintained custom applications as per user requirements.
- Created mobile application and to get the current location and also keep the track of the current location.
- Experience in maintaining CMBD and populating it with configuration items (CI).
- Experience in Support design, development, and implementation of automated processes for gathering, populating, and maintaining CMDB data.
- Design and implement new functionality using Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, and Access Control Lists.
- Specific business services, which provides insights into how those services are delivered and how they are performing.
- Experience in the Creating Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and sub-project associated with it.
- Experience in PPM understanding like start date, End date, risk, Scope, Cost, ROI%, complete%.
- Involved in transfer of data from one instance to other by creating and modifying Update sets.
- Created and maintained custom applications as per user requirements.
- Created pop ups to allow user to update their current location.
- Created string filed to get current location.
- Experienced with UML in creating Flow charts, Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams.
- Developed Integration with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Created Service portal custom application using AngularJS.
- Experience in working with Event management, Service mapping using Service mapping.
- Gathering requirements from the business users, writing functional/technical documents and test cases.
- Experience in post implementation and supported any issues and resolved them accordingly.
- Created SLA, Schedules and attached these to the incident/change/requested items and various Service Offerings etc.
- Configuring Data Sources, Import Sets, SLA/OLA, LDAP and Transform maps.
- Experience in API web services.
- Created customer service portal using Angular JS following Scrum.
- Experience in writing of custom sensor for processing the data.
- Experience in the clear understanding of the PPM Application and its modules, Project status.
- Hands-on order guides, to arrange them in sequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request.
- Experience in resolving the tickets associated with the other integrated application.
- Experience in creating workflows for the knowledge articles, owners.
- Experience in creating Service catalog work flows such as Procurement, approval, events.
- Experience in writing Jelly scripting whenever needed.
- Migration from BMC remedy to ServiceNow.
- Creating custom Tables, Fields and configuring Access Controls over them.
- Experience in designing, implementing, securing and maintaining the computer systems for its test, development and production environment.
- Used SERVERSIDE SCRIPTING (Business Rules, UI Action, UI Macro, UI Page) to meet the data requirements set forth by the Customer and working on running Schedule jobs.
- Migrated customer support and alert ticketing from CA Service Desk to ServiceNow for all monitoring tools leading to saving money by lowering maintenance and license agreement costs.
- Experience in Asset management module with categories of asset models, create asset models, creating individual asset models.
- Importing asset data from external data source to ServiceNow.
- Expertise on using DISCOVERY to load configuration information to CMDB.
- Development and design of Self Service Portal.
- Experience in Making the updates automation and workflows.
- Worked on identifying the users, groups, categories and following the ITIL standards while designing these solutions.
- Providing support during the UAT process and postproduction deployment.
- Experienced in conducting User Acceptance Testing, SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis and ROI analysis.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Service Now Developer/Admin
- Worked on Service Catalog, rating systems, Service Requests configurations, AD Integration using SAML, Integration of federated CMDB through ServiceNow Mid-Server technologies, Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management and Change Management workflows and respective customizations.
- Development activity was across IT Services of EMC encompassing 60 thousand users. Second sub-domain with Service Catalog and SR’s were built for their second Business Unit in North Carolina Data Center services.
- Used the ServiceNow SCRUM module and AGILE methodologies for requirements and development tracking.
- Create users, provided permissions, change passwords etc. using NT/2000.
- Create mailboxes, distribution lists, contact lists, calendar schedules, set up public folders etc., using Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5.
- Pc and laptop troubleshooting and upgrades, installation of pumice cards, modem cards, dial-up, and vpn connections.
- Provide installation, domain configuration, maintenance of system policy, general NT/2000 administration and utilization of NT/2000 tools and utilities.
- Installed and Configured: DNS, Active Directory, and DHCP.
- Created MSI Packages and used Veritas Software Console to customize packages when necessary.
- Install and configure local and network printers.
- Install and configure mail client Outlook 2000.
- Install and Configured: Windows 2000 Professional, Server, and Windows Millennium.
- Administered corporate wide Windows environment. Active Directory implementation and support Supported system policies, domain trusts, user and computer accounts.
- Implemented and deployed Microsoft Software Update Services, then when released migrated to Windows Server Update Services.
- Managed and maintained back office infrastructure servers DNS, WINS, IIS, DHCP, SQL.
- Maintained all phases of the Windows environment including hardware, operating systems, and third-party software.
- Data integrity responsibilities included all aspects of backup/restores for fileservers and exchange servers respectively utilizing Veritas Backup Exec and backup library.
- Day to day maintenance of companywide antivirus protection using Norton Antivirus and Trend Micro products.
- Installed and configured print servers, local and network printers to workstations.
- Installed and implemented TrendMicro Scan mail for Exchange, Manager, and Interscan Messaging Security Suite.
- Blackberry Enterprise and Good link administration and server support.
- Email and Instant message archive and journaling with third party software Zante and Facetime.
- Senior level desktop support involving various software, hardware, and LAN connectivity issues supporting a 350+ user environment.
- Collaborated with hardware and software vendors whenever necessary.
Service Desk Analyst
- Provide Level I/II support for an environment of 1500+ users at multiple locations across the US.
- First point of contact for all IT issues.
- Responds to telephone calls and emails from employees.
- Assist the end user community by recording, resolving, and responding to issues.
- Support Windows 7, Bit locker, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), network connectivity, VPN connectivity (Cisco AnyConnect), office telephone (Cisco) and voice mail usage.
- Utilizing Service Now application for password unlock/resets.
- AD (Password changes, add/delete/change users, security groups, look up usernames).
- SCCM Remote tool and Application deployment.
- Monitoring Proofpoint application by filtering external emails (Whitelisting, Blacklisting and blocking).
- Supporting users with MobileIron activation and setup for mobile phones (Android and iOS).
- Assist users with Dell printers consisting of replacing toners/drum.