- 22+ years of IT experience including data cleansing and modeling by implementing Data Architecture at the Enterprise level to give a consistent platform across the enterprise.
- 3+ years of experience in implementing Confidential Hub as an Enterprise Data Architect for Customer, Supplier, Product & Agents in 3 different implementations using the Confidential tools such as Informatica Siberian & SalesForce Confidential .
- 11+ years working experience in Confidential Finance under Consumer & Mortgage Lending division with difference roles including ETL & Solution Architect.
- 4+ years of working experience in insurance domain
- Expertise in design and implementation of various data platforms such as Oracle (Seibel, EBS - R12), Salesforce.com, Data stage, Informatica, Talend, OBIEE, SQL Server & DB2.
- Extensively involved in Data Migration and Data integration in various platforms including
- Seibel to SFDC platform
- Between 2 EBS systems (from MSI to Confidential )
- Home Grown Confidential Application (Loan Origination System) to migrate the Data from IMS, CICS to DB2 DataBase.)
- PIF/PDEF legacy Producer Hub to SAP BP/IO Producer Hub by implementing the Confidential tool to de-duplicate the Agencies.
- Design and implementation of meta-models and taxonomies, as well as the challenges of applying structured techniques (data modeling) to less-structured sources
- Experience with Confidential (Master Data Management), business intelligence, and data warehouse development techniques
- Worked on CMDM (Salesforce.com Confidential tool) in DE-duplicating & migrating Motorola Accounts & Contacts in to the Confidential systems.
- Implemented Supplier & Customer HUB using Informatica Confidential tool (Siperian).
- Extensive experience in Architecting Enterprise Data Warehouses & DataMarts with Dimensional Data modeling (Star & Snowflake).
- Extensively worked on Massive Parallel Processing environments.
- Worked on building Data Strategies on multi-platform, multi-up/down stream environments and building the roadmap on the same.
- Experience with Data Profiling and Data cleanse tasks on various source legacy systems
- Extensive experience in Database design, Data Modeling, Application design and, delivered several critical flagship projects.
- Knowledgeable & experienced in Data Virtualization.
- Extensive experience in designing high performing ETL’s (with reusable components and designing of ETLCTL framework) in complex Data Warehouse and Data Marts.
- Extensively involved with all stakeholders including Source system technical teams and Data Modelers
- Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills as well as mapping business requirements to implementation strategies and design.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Data Architecture
- Data Modeling
- Master Data Management
- Data Visualization
- Data Virtualization (Composite)
- Meta Data Management Modeling
- ETL Architecture
- Solution Architecture
- Application Architecture
- Database design
- Experience in modeling and architecting
- BigData using Hive
Databases: BigData (Hadoop), Oracle, DB2, SYBASE, SQL Server, TeraData & GreenPlum
Data Virtualization: Composite
ETL: DataStage, Informatica PowerCenter, Power Mart, PowerConnect, AbInitio with BRE
Data Visualization: Tableau
Profiling Tools: Talend, Informatica Data Explorer, Oracle EDQ
Reporting Tools: OBIEE 10G/11G, Crystal Reports, Infomaker, Business Objects 6.5, Cognos, microstrategy
Cloud Applications/Tools: Salesforce.com
Confidential Tools: CMDM (Built on SFDC platform), Informatica MDE (Multi Domain Edition Confidential Tool)
ERP: WINDMS (Datamax Manufacturing System), Oracle Apps (Financial Modules)
ERP Modules: Inventory, Purchasing, Order Entry, Multi Bills of Materials, MRP, Job Costing, Project Management, Work in Process, Payables Receivables, General Ledger
Banking and Financial Products: FTP (Financial Transformation Program), Confidential Consumer Lending origination system, ORBIT (servicing), Mortgage Serv (servicing), SMG3 - Credit risk
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, COBOL, HTML
GUI Tools: PowerBuilder 3.0 to 11.0, Visual Basic 6.0, Developer 2000
O/S: Windows 2003, 2000, NT, Unix and DOS
Modeling: Erwin, Visio,Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler.
Project Mgmt: MS Project, NIKU 6.1, Clarity, SDM, RBPM (Risk Based project Management)
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL * Plus, WinSQL, Oracle SQL Developer
Others: MQ series, J2EE, .NET, BPM
Data/Information Architect, NorthBrook, IL
- Deeply involved in identifying the solutions to remediate the Producer/Agency Onboarding legacy application to reference architecture of SAP-BP producer Confidential
- Worked on fit gap analysis between Legacy Agency onboarding application and SAP-BP
- Worked on Data Modeling for the interface of SAP-Producer Hub and the Downstream Encompass environment and involved in building interface to Confidential .
- Worked on building interface from Confidential to the New-ERA (Big Data - Hadoop environment)
- Worked on the Data Model for the New-ERA in maintaining the Producer data.
- Involved in creating cubes from Big-Data using the tool called AtScale.
Environment: Oracle, Hadoop Databases, Talend, and Informatica 9.6.as an ETL and ERWIN for the Data Modeling.
Information Domain Architect, Madison, WI
- Created Solution Design (SAD) & Dimension Model to build the DataMart for Brokerage & Alliance business Entity with in AmFam, to bring the Data in to the Enterprise Data Warehouse. Involved deeply in to the design of ETL Architecture.
- Worked as IDA (Information Domain Architect) to implement the Clarabridge Vendor Application to integrate with AmFam Business Applications and CDH (Customer Data Hub).
- Worked Rating Inputs projects to build the Pricing Analytics with various input parameters to the Pricing Engine.
Environment: Guidewire, ClaraBridge, Oracle, Hadoop on CoudEra, SQL Server, GreenPlum Databases and Informatica 9.6.
Enterprise Data Architect, Lincolnshire, IL
- Created Data Model for Leads, Opportunities, and Accounts objects in the Confidential Technologies Salesforce environment and did the same for the Motorola SFDC environment.
- Lead the team in doing the fit Gap analysis and to build the NewCo Environment.
- Deeply involved in implementing CMDM for accounts and Contacts in SFDC to build the required custom objects.
- Created and maintained Enterprise Data Architecture Document including logical data diagrams, conceptual ER diagrams for SFDC, Seibel CRM and Oracle EBS systems.
- Deeply involved in Data Architecture of EBS systems to build Supplier HUB using Informatica Confidential tool.
- Involved in full-lifecycle SFDC implementation of Accounts & Contacts.
- Involved in Data Mapping activities on migration and integration Opportunities, Leads & Case Modules in SFDC between Confidential & Motorola.
Environment: SFDC, Visio, Oracle SQL Dev Data Modeler, Oracle R12, Informatica, Seibel CRM, Eloqua, Agile
Solutions/Data Architect, Deerfield, IL
- Created and maintained Enterprise Data Architecture Document including service integration diagrams, logical data diagrams, conceptual ER diagrams and logical infrastructure diagrams.
- Worked as Enterprise Data Architect on Oracle 11G upgrade projects & currently working on DataStage server upgrade project.
- Re-Engineered the Formulary management in the 340B (Government mandated discount program) applications.
- Involved in building of the interface between SFDC & 340B (BPM/ODM) Applications.
- Providing architecture guidance as part of the the Rx (Pharmacy) Architecture team and a review board member.
- Design data solutions that are scalable and flexible to meet future state Business requirements within supported business areas.
- Maintain metadata repository and data catalog, and keep track of data lineage.
- Participated in project design reviews, and extract/translate/validate data requirements from various project lifecycle work products and resources.
- Identify and analyze business requirements to implement/update Critical Data Elements according to Data Standards.
- Partnered with business analysts, other developers and business partners, and production support teams to provide guidance on business element technical and architectural impacts.
- Worked on POC for implementing Hadoop solution for 340B program.
- Defining and implementing the Data Archival process for 340B program.
- Design analytical DataMart to decouple analytics from the exiting transactional Database and worked on building dimensional Data Model with Star Schema.
Environment: Visio, Erwin, Oracle, Teradata, Informatica, Ab Initio, Composite, PROS, Hadoop
ETL/Data Architect, Columbus, IN
- Involved in defining and preparing Confidential Framework to implement the Confidential and integrate the Golden (De-Duplicated) Master Data in to the Confidential .
- Designed and implemented the Re-usable component to build the Cross-reference between Master (De-duplicated) Entities and Existing Confidential Master Entities.
- Designed and implemented the re-usable component to maintain and manage the Survival and Victim records of the Master data with Auto & Manual Merge process that is done through Confidential . Also made sure the Survival accounts are updated accordingly in to the respect Fact ( AP, AR etc.., transactional) tables.
- Used ERWIN as modeling tool in Dimensional Data modeling (Star/Snowflake) with the Confidential Stage and base environments with the implementation of Confidential for Suppliers and Customers.
- Partnered with the Application Lead, Development Lead, and System Designer in application and transaction design.
- Partnered with the Data Architects of the other Source systems to realize the overall data architecture Confidential .
- Ensured data deliverables are created for the project (conceptual model, logical model, physical model, data flow diagram, data topology, data mapping, and detailed data access design).
- Ensured all SQL go through reviews and that the correct procedures are in place and team members understand their responsibility as reviewers.
- Deeply involved in communicating with DBA’s on physical database design.
- Deeply involved in Data Architecture Governance (Process, decision Making, Escalations, Stakeholder communication, Blueprinting and documentation etc..,)
- Involved in Defining Source Data Integration Mechanism and involved in reviewing Data mapping between Source and Existing Confidential Entities.
- Used the Appworx for scheduling the ETL mapping jobs.
- Involved and contributed in designing the Process control Framework in the ETL architecture.
- Involved and Lead in creating reusable and non-reusable Mappings and Mapplets using Filters, Aggregators, Lookups, Expression Aggregator, Sequence generator, Joiner and Update Strategy Transformations
- Involved in design and lead the Development of Custom Mappings, Sessions and Workflows using Informatica
- Developed the Batch and Incremental ETL process i.e., Mappings & Mapplets using various Transformations and Workflows with Sessions / Tasks.
- Administered and maintained Clarity (Risks/Issues, Functional and Non functional documentation, Change Controls, Technical Specs)
- Provided solution for designing OBIEE RPD to support the report requirements
- Involved in designing the OBIEE RPD in all 3 layers by importing metadata, doing joins and applying business rules.
- Enhanced all the AP Dashboard reports and introduced new dashboard reports to accomplish SIM (Golden Suppliers) in to the reports.
- Enhanced all the AR Dashboard reports and introduced new dashboard reports to accomplish UCM (Golden Customers) in to the reports.
Environment: Visio, Erwin, Informatica 9.0, OBIEE 10G & 11G, Oracle APPs R12
Confidential, Mettawa, IL
Data Solutions Architect
- Worked very closely with business users to gather requirements and worked in providing technical solution to do a preliminary feasibility study, impact analysis and presented multiple clear choices to the project steering committee for making a decision on the implementation choice
- As Data Architect I was deeply involved with Data Governance between multiple source systems and the existing model of the target data models.
- Extensively involved with technical leads to work on data profiling, data Integration and data cleansing processes.
- Extensively worked on parallel processing and implementing various partitioning technics.
- Prepared solution architecture documents which include source data analysis, gap analysis, recommendations, Logical, Physical data models and ETL Mapping design specs.
- Deeply involved in working and preparing the ETL Framework at Confidential financial and Loan origination domain.
- Worked as Data Architect to identify and prepare FACT /Dimensions matrix and data mapping documents for Informatica and Data Stage as well.
- Involved in performance tuning at various levels (session, mapping, database & architecture).
- Followed and worked on RBPM methodology in the project lifecycle.
- Involved in helping Team Lead by providing resource availability, project status and maintain project plans.
Environment: Data Stage 8.5, Informatica 8.6, DB2, Oracle 11g, TeraData, SQR, Visio, Erwin 4.1
Confidential, Wood Dale, IL
ETL Technical Lead
- Designed and developed reusable services using SOA standards.
- Managed the roll out of ARM mortgage lending products nationwide.
- Managed flagship projects such as Sales Engine and roll out secure plus lending products. Worked on building a Rules Based Engine for use in complex business rule and rules evaluation
- Subject matter expert (SME) for various functionalities of application such as Application Management, Payment Calculation, Underwriting and Loan Close
- Received several recognition awards including the People’s Choice award for being an outstanding individual and helping others at their work and addressing and supporting production support team to resolve issues
- I have lead teams of more than 30 people across demographic boundaries in accomplishing these projects and have utilized my people and technical skills to unify their efforts for achieving the project results
- Below are the some of the projects that I lead:
- Data migration (Conversion) implementation using ETL tool from IMS, VSAM to DB2.
- Implementation of Pricing and Sales Analytics in to the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- APEX under wring: Integration Confidential with IAW (work flow management system).
- Pricing system enhancements on the risk based pricing of the Consumer lending system and implementation of the Rate sheet and Clear Script automation
- ESCROW product rollout for Taxes and Insurances with the 1st lien mortgage loans
- Sales Engine/Solution Builder project to deploy and sales tool for selling loans to a customer.
- Confidential Rules Engine development.
- Interest Only - First Lien product. To create and deploy an interest only offering as part of Confidential ’s product portfolio.
- Voucher Payoff and Loan Payoff project implementation
Environment: Datastage 6.0, Informatica 7.5, Cognos, J2EE, PowerBuilder 6.0 to 10.00, Sybase, Oracle9i, SQL server, DB2 and IMS