EDI professional with more than seven years of diverse experience in Managed File Transfer (MFT), EDI mapping, development of applications using IBM Sterling B2B Integrator (ISBI) / Sterling Integrator (SI) / Gentran Integration Suite (GIS), Gentran Server.
- Created Producers/Consumers, routing channel templates, and routing channels for IBM/Sterling File Gateway
- Worked on dynamic and static templates in SFG
- Setup custom protocols in Sterling File Gateway for SFTP, AS2, Connect:Direct and FTPs transfers.
- Configure adapters and net maps in Sterling Secure Proxy
- Create rules/schedules in IBM/Sterling Control Center
- Configuring Sterling Control Center to monitor SI adapters, SFG transfers, Connect:Direct nodes….
- Upgrade SI 5.0 (5008) to SI 5.2 (5241)
- Implement & integrate FTPs Protocol with SI & Sterling File Gateway
- Work on new EDI partner implementations.
- Develop maps and setup envelopes, SFG routes for any new EDI partner implementations.
- Setup templates, routes, producer and consumers in SFG.
- Develop custom events to report detailed delivery information in SFG.
- SI Performance tuning by analyzing system queues and distribute loads on Queues based on priority, business function, response times required, dependence of process on other sub - processes.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation.
- Setup alerts/processes to effectively monitor health of the system.
- Work with tickets/incidents created in HP Service Desk (ITIL flow).
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Design and implementation of business processes as per business requirements.
- Worked on variety of protocols like FTP, FTPs, SFTP, AS2….
- Develop maps for ANSI and EDIFACT EDI messages.
- Develops XSLT to generate custom HTMl reports.
- Provide day-to-day EDI translator support.
- Full development life cycle support included: analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of EDI transactions.
- Serve as primary point of contact to bring new trading partner onboard.
- Provide day to day production support for EDI interfaces.
- Analyze and identify gaps/issues in interfaces.
- Extensively involved in functional and integration testing.
- Set up Trading Partner relationship in the Production, Testing, and Development environments.
- Create documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.