- 8+ years Data Warehouse experience in the business requirements analysis, design, dimensional data modeling, coding, development, testing and implementation for Health insurance and financial.
- Solid Experience in Informatica Power Center 9.5, 8.6.1/8.5/ 8.1.1 /7.2 and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 10.1.3.4/11 g
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts, ETL, star schema, snowflake, data modeling experience using Normalization, Business Process Analysis, dimensional data modeling, FACT & dimensions tables, physical & logical data modeling.
- Strong Interpersonal and presentation skills interactive with Internal and external teams like DBA/ CM Team/Infrastructure Team and Release Management
- Knowledge in Administration activities like install, configure, user creation and security PowerCenter and OBIEE
- Extensively used SQL and PL/SQL to write stored procedures, functions, packages and Triggers
- Extensive used Rational clear Quest, Rational Clear case and Quality Center.
- Excellent analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions for complex development problems
ETL Tools: Informatica 9.5.1, 9.5, 8.6.1/8.1.1/7.2
Reporting Tools: OBIEE 10.1.3.4/11 g
EDI tools: Gentran 6.1, Edifecs 5.6
Languages: C, C++, J2EE, SQL, COBOL, PL/SQL
RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, MS - Access, UDB
PACKAGES: MS-Office, MS-Project, Visio
Web Servers: Apache Application Server, Web Logic
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, SMTP, SNMP, FTP and DNS
Other tools: SQL * loader, Rational Clear Quest/Clear case, Doors, Quality Center
Operating Systems: OS/390, MS-DOS, Sun UNIX, Linux, Windows 7.0/ NT/XP/2000
Confidential - Reston, VA
- Involved in requirement gathering analysis and understanding the business from end user and converting functional requirements into technical specifications
- Customized oracle BI Repository defining physical data layer and developed Business Model and Presentation Layer using Administration Tool.
- Designed schema/Diagrams using Fact, Dimensions, Physical, Logical, Alias and Extension tables.
- Build repository variables, session variables using Administration tool.
- Build BMM and established relationships & Foreign Keys Physical, Logical between tables
- Created dimensional hierarchies for drilldown features in reports
- Created Initialization blocks for user authentication and authorization, repository variables and session variables
- Created business reports using BI Answers as per requirements.
- Created reports in Answers and embedded them in Dashboards according to the requirements.
- Create groups for different users to provide suitable securities for different dashboards and reports
- Implemented data level and object level securities.
- Knowledge of Installing, upgrading and configure OBIEE tools
- Knowledge in define KPIs(Key Performance Indicator), KPI Watch list and Scorecard
- Knowledge in BI Publisher to create data model, datasets and reports
- Involved in testing and documenting the unit test results.
- Enhanced various complex jobs for performance tuning
- Responsible for version controlling and promoting code to higher environments
Environment: OBIEE 10.1.3.4/11 .1.1.6, Oracle 11g/10g, Toad 10/9.5, Rational Clear case 7.1, Rational Clear Quest 7.1, SQL, PL/SQL, Quality Center, Microsoft office 2010, Doors
Confidential -Rockville, MD
- Involved in requirements gathering, functional/technical specification, design and development.
- Worked extensively on repository administration tool to configure Physical, BMM and Presentation Layers.
- Created connection pools, physical tables, defined joins and implemented authorizations in the physical layer of the repository
- Designed schema/diagrams using Fact, Dimensions, physical, Logical, Alias and extension tables
- Developed many Dashboards/Reports using different Analytics views Pivot Table, Chart, View Selector and Column Selector and Interactive Dashboards with drill-down
Environment: OBIEE 10.1.3.3, Oracle 11g/10g, Flat files, TOAD, IBM Rational Clear Case 7.1, IBM Rational Clear Quest 7.1, Sunsolaris Unix, MS Office
Confidential - Rockville, MD
- Involved in requirements gathering, functional/technical specification, design and development of ETL process.
- Extraction data from various heterogeneous source like Oracle, DB2, and Flat Files.
- Developed complex mappings to load the data from various sources using different transformations like Source Qualifier, Lookup (Connected and unconnected), Expression, Aggregate, Update Strategy, Sequence Generator, Filter, and Router and SQL transformations.
- Worked on Defect fixes on existing ETL Mappings to produce correct output
- Created tasks and workflows in the Workflow Manager and monitored the sessions in the workflow Monitor and also setup Project Folders in all Environments
- Developed slowly changing dimension mappings for Type 1, Type2, and Type 3
- Migration of mappings and workflows from Development Environment to QA environment and test the mapping against Test database
- Experience in performance tuning at the Source level, Target level, Mapping level and Session level
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting sessions using debugger, workflow Monitor, session logs
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.6.1/7.2, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, Flat files, TOAD, TextPad, IBM Rational Clear Case 7.1, IBM Rational Clear Quest 7.1, Sunsolaris Unix, MS Office