- Highly motivated and detail - oriented with strong technical experience in testing and troubleshooting board and functional system levels.
- Possess exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop effective training manuals for diverse customers on complex systems.
- Always seek out better ways to accomplish assigned tasks before the deadline with high quality
- Capable of resolving challenging problems and achieving goals under pressure with quality solutions.
- Ability to gather and develop test plans based on defined requirements and be able to implement the test plans effectively.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to apply diverse knowledge of mathematics, analog/digital electronics, computer theory and programming
Programming Languages: JAVA, C, C++, Visual Basic, HTML, CUPL, and Verilog.
Operating Systems: Windows XP~7, VX Works, DOS and UNIX.
Software: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Visual Basic 6.0, and Visio.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Perform Environmental Stress Screening (ESS) including temperature cycling and table vibrating utilizing associated fixture and test equipment utilizing Agilent VEE Pro 93.
- Perform in process and acceptance testing for various product sub - assemblies utilizing General Purpose
- Electronic Test Equipment (GPETE), specializing in testing fixtures and IBM based PC's with Agilent 10 Libraries controlling Apache Block III ESS.
- Assist in developing ESS test procedures and Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP).
- Capable of diagnosing the Unit Under Test (UUT) to the component level utilizing schematics, digital oscilloscope, and digital multimeter (DMM).
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of engineering calculations and regularly applies them to design problems and references calculations in reports and analysis guides.
- Understands project management tools and principles through training and experience.
- Efficiently executes prescribed project management processes with minimal coaching.
- Develops equation based spreadsheets, programs or scripts that are considered best practice for the design and analysis community.
- RF designs require a long list of sophisticated PCBs and substrates, active and passive components, test equipment, software tools, and test suites, and are beyond the reach of an individual or even a small team.
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Over 4 years experienced in pre-burning, posting data, fully functional antenna testing to the military rated UUT including L3, GB Gram, EDO and EPLRS.
- Strong experience in diagnosing the UUT involving complex RF and digital circuitry to the component level utilizing schematics, digital oscilloscope, and DMM.
- Experienced in performing rework including soldering components on surface mount and thru hole.
- Worked individual and teammates to expedite production work orders demanded by customers.
- Assist in the design and development of equipment that typically utilizes PLC or microprocessor control systems.
- Experience delivering a variety of automotive electrical components and systems include charging/storage, lighting, body engine controls, power distribution, infotainment.
- Has adapted proven test methods to validate electrical component system performance and functionality.
- Demonstrated ability in recommending new tools to expand test capabilities.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
Semiconductor Wafer Fab Associate
- Experience in operating Semi tool Stray Solvent, Chemical Change, and atmospheric Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition System Tool and other tools as assigned by supervisors.
- Perform basic level I troubleshooting if machines run into problems.
- Escalate problems to machine Maintenance Technician for level II problems.
- Work in a team with other associates to manage production workload needs while keeping quality in high standard.