Lead by many years of IT experience in different size of financial organizations especially in BI & Database Warehouse with extensive knowledge & experience on designing, coding, testing and supporting enterprise database solutions. Proficient in an assortment of technologies, including but not limited to RDMS SQL Server/Oracle 11g/12c, Enterprise Business Intelligence systems, Web Server, fast response DR Recovery solution and plan, Windows Server farm management and Linux clusters (complete list on request).
- Data Warehouse & Management
- ETL Design and Implementation
- Data Modeling & Profiling
- Project Management
- Big Data Migration and Solutions
- Database - Backed Web Solutions
- Business Intelligence Tools
Confidential, NYC, NY
Global Technology Team Lead
- Participating in all aspects of data requirement and support for Anti-Financial Crime /AML application - Mantas.
- Involved in management dashboard development phase one project and implemented successfully.
- Investigating and exploring big data solution for the new version of FCCM.
- Implementing AML related date quality checks and process enhancements
- Performing code review with key developers and suggest the best practice on design and code practice.
- Lead and collate status from global development & support team and allocate work if necessary.
Confidential, NYC, NY
IT Senior Technical Manager
- Lead and managed teams of Business Analysis & Business Intelligence developers
- Developed and delivered ETL data models for AML/Compliance teams
- Designed and implemented data warehouse, overnight data feeds to UK based Data Lakes.
- Authored Data Dictionary, ETL mappings and other technical documents.
- Promoted and worked with stakeholders for adopting Data Warehouse as golden source for reporting requirement such as FINRA, SARS, OFAC Sanction Screening list and treasury reports & dashboards.
- Delivered and Managed a home-grown KYC application.
- Deep understanding of commercial loan application, product management and back office operation.
- Orchestrated all infrastructure in relation to the provision and procurement of technology ecosystems.
- Intensive experience on waterfall and agile-development model including presentation, fast prototyping, mockup, coding, application review, defect management and implementation.
- SDLC owner and practitioner.
- Researched and developed proof of concepts in assortments of technology Cloudera Hadoop ecosystems and BI tool - Tableau.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Data Warehouse Development Lead
- Served as hands on project lead in the completion of various medium to large scale implementations, managing projects from business requirements analysis to solutions delivery and support.
- Managed over 1 million OBIEE 11g upgrade project for the firm successfully brought line users over to new reporting platform.
- Build POC for demo and introducing new features and innovative solutions, such as drill down of store procedure based OBIEE reporting, pivoting reporting structure in row base data model, building cascading prompts and Dashboards.
- Provide solutions to complex report filters, business logics and performance tuning of report.
- Develop Perl / UNIX shell scripts for OBI purge cache for Control-M scheduler.
- Install OBIEE enterprise with cluster configuration on Bea WebLogics server.
- Create P/L SQL packages to boost performance of reports in large data volume environment.
- Design and review Star schema model applying best practice design principles bottom up or top down approach and implement ETL logic flow using ETL tool Informatica PowerCenter Designer.
- Work on reports of PeopleSoft Ledger for monthly reconciliations of Balance Sheet Movements and P&L.
- Prepare and generate usage metrics (SAP BOXI Xcelsius) on Web Intelligence for directors & MD level senior management.
- Mentor junior FTEs and manage onshore vendor and offshore development team and accountable for project delivery.
- Liaise with one-site vendor to deliver report agnostic visualization project.
- Define process for SVN version control and develop product according to CMMI / SDLC practice.
- Manage BOWs for global reporting team to ensure projects timely delivery and collate project delivery status from onshore and offshore teams.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Report Development Lead
- Responsible for global reporting dashboard designs, report developments and implementations.
- Mentor junior developers to produce high quality code and promote reusable component design.
- Managed P&L reports including but not limited to clean P&L, FX P&L, Total P&L, PeopleSoft General Ledger Reconciliation reports.
- SAP Business Objects Administration via CMC, role based row level security model with Single Sign On.
- Installed and configured SAP BOXI R3, unit tested and roll out to DEV/QA/UAT/SIT/RIT testing.
- Managed a reporting team with members from both on-site and off-shore.
- Developing universes, full client, webi reports with complex business logics and provides ad hoc reporting against OLAP cube and other various types of data source.
- Hands-on experience on large data volume report and performance tuning.
- Designed and integrated reporting ASP.NET web GUI with Ajax functionalities.
- Created & developed Global Opera Viewer 3 (GOV3) via BO SDK - a customized SAP Business Objects Info view portal in Java & various other technologies.
- Developed and implement Broadcast Agent API wrapper for batch reporting.
- Worked with production support team as level 3 escalations for critical issues.
- Managed a diverse reporting team of full times and consultants.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior BI Lead (Data Warehouse Group)
- Responsible for the ongoing design, implementation, maintenance and support of the Business Objects reporting applications.
- Work as active team member in Data Warehouse to ensure reports are generated in user’s specification.
- Utilize Visual Basic to create an automated environment via Business Objects SDK.
- Build interactive reports on collected web metrics from web analytics tool - Broadvision.
- Design near-real time alert interface for SalesLogix CRM system.
- Develop centralized repository reports to monitor the overnight scheduled job running on Broadcast Agent.
- Maintain/Create Universes structure and Objects for ‘Portfolio’ Universe, ‘Trading’ Universe, ‘Sales / Commission’ universe.
- Reports Delivered: Board of Director Reports (Mutual Fund only), Client Financial statement reports, Institutional Marketing report, Purchases & Sales report and Benchmark reports (Russell 2000 & LA comparison) including but not limited to Cognos reports conversation.
- Tuning and fining the universe and SQL to improve the report performance.
- Work with trading desks and provide technical implementation into excel-based source Business Query and successfully delivery the module to powerful end user via Citrix server.
- Provide extensive support to powerful end users and give them one to one trainings.
- Convert reports from Cognos and Microsoft Access/ Excel.
- Evaluate and test new Data Mining tools such as SPSS Clementine.