- 6 +years of professional IT experience and 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform using Visual force, Apex and Java Technologies as Developer and administrator.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Experienced in developing business logic for Salesforce.com using Force.com Apex triggers and Apex classes.
- Strong in creating various Page Layouts profiles, search layouts to organize fields, custom links and configured the User permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Having strong Knowledge in Salesforce Administration and Customization, Data Validation, Sales and Marketing Clouds.
- Experienced in building standard report templates, data validation, and issue research/resolution. Strong analytical, reporting, Excel, and database skills, extensive knowledge of CRM software (experience administering and configuring Salesforce.com application and Oracle ERP applications).
- Integration, Developing and deploying custom integration solutions using Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug - in, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Migration Tool and process builder.
- Conduct Release Management tasks required to promote tested functionality from different sandboxes into production environment.
- Expertise in Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Well versed in analyzing CRM business processes that include Forecasting, Campaign management, Lead Management, Role Hierarchy, Territory Management, Order Management, Asset Management, Account Management, Case Management and merging management in a multi-tier environment.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization, also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Experience with IDE tools: My Eclipse, Eclipse, JBuilder and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Developed SOAP based requests for communicating with Web services.
- Experience in implementing declarative Salesforce platform features using Object model, Relationships, Record Types, Page Layouts, Validation Rules and Workflows etc.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visualforce page.
- Experience in building Visual Force Pages, Custom Controllers, Apex Components, Apex Triggers, SOQL and SOSL.
- Proficient with Record Types, Reports and Dashboards and Public Groups creation and User Management.
- Hands on Experience in creating Custom Objects, Custom fields, Custom Tabs, and various other components as per requirements.
- Expert in generating and analyzing custom reports and dashboard for management and various business unit personnel to provide detail information on key performance indicators.
- Expertise in implementing salesforce database queries using SOSL & SOQL.
- Knowledge of WSDL, web services SOAP API, REST API both standard and apex based, force.com external callouts, Asynchronous classes, Batch Apex and Schedule Apex Programs.
- Good understanding of Overall SFDC Architecture & landscape.
- Designed custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflow rules and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates and email generation per application requirements.
- Knowledge in integration with Cast-iron, Informatica on Demand, SAP PI
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Site.com Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), SOQL, SOSL, Marketo, QTP, Winrunner, QC, Bugzilla, Load runner and Sand box testing
Databases: Database.com, DB2, Java DB
Web Applications: REST, SOAP.0020
Web Design Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2005/2003 , SQL Query Analyzer, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Tortoise SVN, MS Office, Visio 5.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Flex Builder.
Languages: Apex, Ajax, C, C++, Java, Java Script# and VB6.0, VBScript, UML, HTML, XML, XHTML, DHTML, SQL.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC)
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Implemented Agile Methodologies, i.e. Test Driven Development (TDD) with continuous builds and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
- Worked with Salesforce standard objects like accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, reports and opportunities.
- Highly involved in customizing the Salesforce functionalities like custom buttons, custom/standard objects, tabs, and validation rules, workflow rules.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers. Implemented field level security, profiles and audit trail setup.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Responsible for setting up web service (SOAP, REST) integrations.
- Used Jira to synchronize between Salesforce automatically created Salesforce cases from Jira.
- Performed IDE, Change Sets and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated the components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
- Implemented Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex Classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some events.
- Worked on Continuous Integration and version control via GitHub.
- Worked in creating lightning components using the UI in Enterprise, Performance, Developer editions or sandbox. Customized the objects, Tabs using the salesforce Lightning Experience as per the requirement.
- Worked on customization of visual force to have Lightning Experience for desktop and mobile applications. Created insightful dashboards, including underlying reports, to be primarily viewed in Salesforce Classic & Lightening Experience as well.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Customized the interface with Visual force pages and various visual force components and controls.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for integrity of the data.
- Designed Visualforce pages with XML, HTML along with custom controllers and controller extensions.
- Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality of the Informatica mappings
- Designing UI screens and file transition process flow.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Salesforce Administrator and Support Analyst supporting day-to-day operations of SFDC implementation used by all of company's key business units, 1,000+ users
- Develop, document, maintain and enforce data processes and procedures designed to improve and maintain a high level of data quality and integrity
- Worked with the development team to implement Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SFDC and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force and Force.com API
- Used Mule Soft for integrating with salesforce helps to build some applications on CRM and ERP platforms’ Force.com Web Services API to connect your salesforce environment to Mule soft.
- Worked on various SalesForce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities
- Worked on client-side validations using Java Script for various Visualforce pages in the application.
- Created lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and creation of junction objects to establish connectivity among other objects
- User administration (Including SFDC permissions, roles, profiles, sharing rules, etc.)
- Object configuration (custom fields, layouts, record types, validation rules, etc.)
- Building Reports and Dashboards as per Client's requirements
- Uploading data into SFDC using Data loader and migrated several legacy applications to the Force.com Platform
- Developed automated workflows and approval processes for sales opportunities and lead routing.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Triggers, Java Script, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Chatter, Data loader, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Bootstrap, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Batch Apex Interface, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls.
Confidential, Riverside, CA
- Translate requirements from non-technical end users through interviews into documents understandable by users and developers, Process flow diagrams, Functional specifications with use cases and class models, sequence diagrams using tool
- Architect and design application with class, interaction, state chart diagrams.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages, Apex classes & Triggers to suit to the needs of the application.
- Working Knowledge on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Cloud and Apex Programming On Force.com Platform.
- Involved in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Worked in Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support of sales force CRM and Sales force SFA applications.
- Extensive experience in lead case management (Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case).
- Experience working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Worked with Visual Force Pages, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex Batches, Apex Web Services, App Exchange deployment, Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Scheduling Apex jobs for processing large records.
- Unit and integration testing for new requirements and get the UAT from the business owner.
- Created Profiles and Roles based on Organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Created Custom Objects, Tabs, and Sharing Rules as per the business requirements.
- Worked on various Salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation leading to effective Web-to-Lead communication with customers and partner portals.
- Implemented Chatter, Chatter desktop, created public and private groups.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Components, Visual force Pages and Controller classes for various functional needs in the application.
- Created Workflows, Approval processes, Validation rules and sharing rules.
- Extensive experience in Apex/Visualforce development.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Used IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.0 for the deployments in development mode.
- Developed product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, and Visualforce.
- Involved in enhancement of business modules using force.com IDE, APEX classes, Triggers, Test Methods, batch scheduler class and writing SOQL queries.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access sObjects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Designed various Webpages in Visualforce for customers to select a variety of services offered by the organization and worked on Portals.
- Used chatter for status update, document sharing, customizes profiles, applications and internal networking.
Environment: Apex Triggers, Data loader, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Bootstrap, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Batch Apex Interface, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Triggers, and validation rules for various functional needs in the application.
- Created custom objects and Lookup relationships associated to Cases.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Written Test Classes for unit testing.
- Worked with QA to prepare test cases for and testing the functionality of the software.
- Created custom cloning for the record by copying certain field sections of the record and creating as a new record after modifications.
- In Administrative function, created profiles and implemented Object level, field-level and record-level security.
- Worked on prioritizing the records based on the business requirements.
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for custom objects for different request types as per the requirement.
- Involved in pre-deployment activities and was part of regressing and UAT.
- Responsible for migration of code from sandbox to production environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, SOAP API, REST API, Informatica On Demand.