- Over 10 years of IT experience in various stages of Software Development which includes 5+ years of experience as Salesforce CRM Developer which involves Administrator, Development, Integration, communities and lightning like classic to lightning migration and lightning component development. 5 Years of experience on Java
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like analysis, requirement gathering, design, development and testing.
- Thorough understanding of all SDLC models like RAD, Waterfall, Agile, RUP, FDD etc.
- Specialized in deploying different SDLC models.
- Expertise with salesforce.com administrative activities: Creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Permission Sets, Record Types, Page Layout assignment, Search Layouts, Field - Level Security, Custom Tabs, Validation rules, Formula Fields, Email notifications and Templates, Outbound Messaging, Tasks, Events and Actions, Creating Flows, Process Builders, Workflows, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Security and Sharing Rules at Object, Field, and Record Level for different users at different levels.
- Implemented various fields such as Picklist, Dependent Picklist, Multi-Picklist & Custom Formula Fields, Lookups, Junction Objects, and Master-Detail Relationships.
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Contact management, Order Management and Case Management.
- Good development experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers, Controller Extensions), Testing Methods.
- Proficiency in installing App Exchange applications. Experience in GITHUB as a version control system.
- Prepared Unit Test Cases using apex test classes and to fulfill the 75% of test cases for the development in Salesforce. Experienced in handling Production releases.
- Implemented Configuration, Customization and Development with Salesforce.com on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Worked on Exact target/Marketing Cloud.
- Developed salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning components, controllers, and events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Experience developing Custom UI with AJAX functionality using Visual force pages, Visual force Tags, Attributes Proficiency in installing App Exchange Applications.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Apex Data Loader, Jitter bit Data Loader, Salesforce Workbench.
- Wide exposure to Test Management tools such as Jira, Rally , and Test Director .
- Hands on Experience of Salesforce Web Services API like REST, Bulk & SOAP.
- Experience in writing SOQL, SOSL queries.
- Extensively worked on Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments including creating Sandboxes and refreshing it time to time. Deployment between Production and Sandboxes using Eclipse, Force.com Migration Tool, and Change Set.
- Expertise in system integrations with ETL tools, Boom, Informatic On-Demand, Cast Iron and bulk data load process automation.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers, Opportunity board, Customizable dashboard.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Developed workflow rules and defined related tasks, CPQ, CRM time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic. Created profiles and implemented object level, field-level and record-level security and managed roles, visibility settings.
- Expertise in Salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Roll-up summary, Pages, Classes and Interfaces.
- Sound understanding of SOQL and SOSL for Querying and Searching Data for Force.com platform.
- Worked on converting Salesforce classic VF pages into lightning using lightning components and lightning App builder.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
- Experience working across various SFDC implementations that are covering Sales cloud, Service Cloud and Apttus CPQ.
- Developed lightning components and lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Involved in developing salesforce lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and events.
- Worked extensively on managing Products, Categories, Product Attributes, and defining Product Visibility for Apttus CPQ package.
- Working knowledge in building web services through SOAP and REST API.
- Expertise in using Chatter API's and features available through Out of the Box Chatter.
- Experience with different App Exchange products like Apptus CPQ, Exact Target, and Marketo.
- Designed custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflow rules and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates and email generation as per application requirements.
- Used XML based Web Services using SOAP/WSDL for common interface across all internal and external application and users.
- Designed and implemented SOAP integration with third party for order and purchase information directly to and from Vendor.
Salesforce CRM: Apex Language (Classes, Trigger, Batch, Schedule), SOQL & SOSL Language, Visualforce Pages, Components, Sales, Service, Ant based Force.com Migration Tool, Workflow rules, Approval Process, Profiles, Permission Sets, Role Hierarchy, Validation Rules, Custom objects, Relationships, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Record Types, Reports, Dashboards
Force.com Tools: Developer Console, Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer, Workbench, Data Loader
Confidential, McLean, VA
Salesforce Developer/ Lightning Developer
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC)
- Wrote Apex Triggers to implement business logic which sends E-Mails to the customers.
- Implemented Agile Methodologies, i.e. Test-Driven Development (TDD) with continuous builds and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
- Worked with Salesforce standard objects like accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, reports and opportunities.
- Gained basic knowledge on Lightning App Builder to develop apps visually, without code using Custom-Built Lightning Component.
- Highly involved in customizing the Salesforce functionalities like custom buttons, custom/standard objects, tabs, and validation rules, workflow rules.
- Implemented new marketing automation platform ( Pardot ) with full integration into SFDC as well as selection and implementation of other marketing technology.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization Designed, Developed and Deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application.
- Responsible for setting up web service (SOAP, REST) integrations.
- Used Jira to synchronize between Salesforce automatically created Salesforce cases from Jira.
- Performed IDE, ChangeSets and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated the components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
- Implemented Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex Classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some particular events.
- Developed a CRM marketing automation strategy and executed a lifecycle marketing to increase retention using email and other strategies.
- Setup, maintain and optimize Email marketing campaign utilizing Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Created Field Service Lightning Set up for multi-level service territories that represent the regions where your agents and technician can work
- Track the location and status of your product inventory, warehouses, service vehicles, and customer sites with Field Service Lightning.
- Provided marketing automation best practices and consulting services for strategic demand generation, integrated marketing automation and integration projects primarily involving Marketo, Eloqua and SFDC
- Worked in creating lightning components using the UI in Enterprise, Performance, Developer editions or sandbox. Customized the objects, Tabs using the salesforce Lightning Experience as per the requirement.
- Worked on customization of visual force to have Lightning Experience for desktop and mobile applications. Created insightful dashboards, including underlying reports, to be primarily viewed in Salesforce Classic &Lightning Experience as well.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Customized the interface with Visual force pages and various visual force components and controls.
- Responsible for all the activities related to (migration)configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for integrity of the data.
- Designed Visualforce pages with XML, HTML along with custom controllers and controller extensions.
- Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality of the Informatic mappings
- Designing UI screens and file transition process flow
- Extensively working on integration from Salesforce to SAP, Siebel, Tibco and Portal applications using Web Services like XML, WSDL, JSON, SOAP and REST.
- Extensively using Apex Programming, VF pages, Triggers, Workflows, Page Layouts, Roles, Profiles, Reports & Dashboards.
- Worked with multiple Visualforce pages and visual force components.
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator / Implementer in the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements. Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Performed the detail analysis of functional and technical requirements, designed & deployed the custom objects. Created Many to Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Development work is done using AGILE methodology with strict budget and time lines.
- Worked with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization and to effectively communicate with the users in the Organization.
- Organized Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was committed in doing the mail merge for various standard and custom objects.
- Implemented Service Cloud for customer service, including configuration of email to case, case assignment rules. Managed migration and release of Service Cloud.
- Implemented public access settings for sites, restricted login hours, and restricted login IP ranges on profiles.
- Build applications using the Eclipse IDE. Loaded the JQuery JS file as a Static Resource in Salesforce
- Customized the objects, Tabs using the Salesforce Lightning Experience as per the requirement
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Involved in creating and customizing Apps, Objects, Tabs, Workflows, Reports, and Dashboards using Lightning experience. Created Visual Force Pages using Lightning experience
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Integration of Sales Cloud with external information systems using SOAP API web services.
- Used @HttpGet and @HttpPost annotations for creation of restful Web service AP.
- Used GitHub, Jenkins for code migration from Personal Sandbox to Dev and used ANT tool to migrate from Dev to QA.
- Integrated with external system using Web Services Callouts for cleansing the Address and save the data in the pages of salesforce.com and SOAP and REST based Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Maintaining CPQ tool updated with latest functionality by Installing Apttus CPQ. Created Custom objects for Quote and Quote lines and captured quote information for CPQ.
- Applied Quote to cash techniques for our customer.
- Used Apttus CPQ to configure price and quotes for the organization based on regional prices. Managed CPQ process from both SFDC opportunity and Excel.
- Design and Development of the BigMachines Implementation are the deliverables.
- Involved in Quote to Order transformations integrating both business process and with front-end (CRM) and back-end (ERP) platforms.
- Analyzed Business and Product requirements to identify and evaluate of requirements pertaining to all functions of the CRM/CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote).
- Executed SOQL queries in workbench and data loader to verify Product/Pricing staging data in SFDC/CPQ. Experience in Quote-to Cash tool, APTTUSCPQ and integration with DocuSign.
- Worked with Bootstrap to design the size of the Visualforce pages
- Extracted the Salesforce CRM information into BI Data Warehouse using Force.com API/Informatica to provide integration with oracle financial information to perform advanced reporting and analysis.
- Deployed Salesforce components from Sandbox to other Sandboxes and Production instances using Force.com Migration tools (Ant based), Change Set and Eclipse IDE.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Language, Triggers, SOQL, Visual Force, Change Set, CPQ, Service cloud, Sales cloud, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Workflows & Approvals, Email Services, Custom Tabs, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE plug-in, Sharing Rules.
Confidential, MINNEAPOLIS, MN
- Worked on Setting up the business user’s access so they can login to Salesforce using SSO (Single Sign On), Site minder.
- Performed a complete GAP Analysis to identify problems and inconsistencies with the business requirements and specifications. Agile Development Methodology was followed for the implementation.
- Working with salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, and Page Layouts and configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, and Approvals and Workflow.
- Implemented case management automation (on Case Object) to track and solve customer’s issues. Implemented Email- to- Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Customized Visualforce Pages and modified the code for restricting some countries, which they are not willing to do the business.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows implemented in the system.
- Involved in Functional, Regression, Integration, System and Performance testing of client server and web applications. Implemented JSON classes to convert JSON format content into local apex classes.
- Worked with scheduling Apex Batch jobs for processing large records. Performed IDE, ChangeSets and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated the components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
- Setup Live Agent as part of Case Management implementation inside Service Cloud.
- Used SalesforceDataLoader and Jitter bitDataLoader (wizard-driven import/export tool with drag and drop data mapping, support for create, insert, upsert, delete, hard delete, query and bulk loads) to import and export the data.
- Authored Systems Requirement Specification (SRS), Use case, System Requirement Change Request, and Data Dictionary to Delta's SFDC implementations such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Chatter.
- Implemented search, filtering, and tagging features to make it easier for sales to locate relevant marketing content and documents in SalesForce.com CRM Content.
- Created outbound messages and generated WSDL files for multiple end points. Consumed WSDL files into java platform by generating java API using axis tool.
- Developed custom UI using CSS, HTML, Visualforce components and used jQuery, Java Script for front-end validation.
Environment: Force.com Platform, Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Force.com Web Services API, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, SalesForce.com Sandbox, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, Java Script, CSS, SRS, WSDL, SOAP.
- Handled Account & Contact Management, Opportunity Management, Contract Management, Product Management, Price Books, Asset Management, Territory Management, Security, Roles & Hierarchy
- Implemented mass data loads and pre-deployment testing .
- Interacted with various business team members to gather requirements and documented the same
- Worked on advanced workflow rules & Approval processes .
- Assisted my project manager and performed a major role on the implementations on Salesforce.com.
- Worked on implementing new business logic using Apex code (Classes, Triggers and Visualforce Pages).
- Created triggers to enforce the constraints on the fields and to schedule tasks.
- Created auto assignment rules using the workflow process to route tasks.
- Created Test Classes in order to check the validation of triggers and workflow rules .
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create & execute detailed system test plans. Data mapping specifies what data to be extracted from internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to an external entity
- Standard and custom controllers were used to handle queries.
- Customized page & search layouts to organize fields, custom links, lists, & components on record pages.
- Handled administration, maintenance and support of Salesforce modules for 60 users.
- Used the Change Sets to deploy code between the Sandbox and Production environments for final implementations and prepared Deployment documents.
- Used Data loader for updating data and to Upsert data relations between standard and custom objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Involved in preparing the Detailed Design document for the project.
- Used Rational Rose for Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase.
- Designed and implemented the database interaction using JDBC, and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Developed the application using Struts framework.
- Involved in Unit testing, System Testing and writing test cases.
- Developed application level logging using Log4J.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Used JDBC to access DB2 UDB database for accessing customer information.
- Used Restful Web Services for design and implementation.
- Developed Logical data model, Physical data model and Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Apache Tomcat server administration.
- Built the Application based on Rational Unified Process (RUP).
Environment: Java, J2EE1.4, Struts 1.1, JSP1.2, Servlets 2.3, Spring MVC, XML, XML parsers, Ajax, JSON, JSP, CSS3, HTML5, Hibernate, Web Services SOAP, Restful, Log4J, RUP, JDBC, UML, Rational Rose, Web logic Application Server Eclipse.