A strategic thinker with 12+ years of comprehensive experience in end to end project life cycle. Skilled in building BI/DW and Big Data solutions with excellent communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work with multiple teams in different geographic locations, creating effective presentations, and developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
BigData: Hadoop 2.x, Sqoop, pySpark, Hive, MongoDB, Python, UNIX (shell script)
Cloud Technologies: Azure
RDBMS: Teradata, MySQL, Agile/Waterfall methodologies, Resource Planning & Estimations
ConfidentialBI/Big Data - DevOps Lead
- Responsible for ingesting data from various source systems (RDBMS, Flat files, BigData) into Azure (Blob Storage) using framework model.
- Co-ordinating with product managers on the periodic achievements using Agile methodology.
- Responsible for documenting the process and cleanup of unwanted data.
- Responsible to create intermediate reconciliation reports to Business Strategic teams.
- Responsible for integration of Online Inventory Data with Retail Inventory Data to give combined view for business partners for better decision making.
- Coordinated with Product owners on the status of Jira stories.
- Provided estimations, stories and points on Sprint planning and review meetings.
- Communicated the Scrum achievements, post each iteration completion.
- Conducted design, code reviews and data validation to ensure highest quality and accuracy.
- Responsible for Data cleanup activity and assurance of proper storage usage.
BI/Big Data - DevOps Lead
- Participated in inceptions to understand the business requirements and work with product owners, architects to create and prioritize the operational stories.
- Responsible for providing operational and technical stories for the BI/Big Data applications, addressing a broad range of technologies including Big Data and BI tools.
- Researching, architecting, designing and deploying new tools, frameworks and patterns to build a sustainable big data platform.
- Provided technical expertise for continuous development and integration.
- Identified opportunities to leverage and train 1 st line support to prevent escalations in the future.
- Identified the gaps across the teams and brought all the respective stake holders under one umbrella to provide respective ownership.
- Responsible for creating SLAs by discussing across teams and ensured that all the teams adhere to the same.
- Responsible in creating documentation by working with architects and making it accessible at a centralized location (confluence) to avoid duplication of documentation.
- Responsible for development and enhancement of Enterprise Data Warehouse for Retail Client.
- Responsible for Designs, Estimations, Resource planning and overall technical delivery.
- Responsible for coordination with Business, QA’s along with BA’s on the deliverables.