- Around 6+ years of experience in Information Technology with Hands on experience in all the stages of system development efforts, including requirement definition, design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Extensive knowledge in Telecom Domain (OSS and BSS) - Provision, Activation, Billing and order Management
- Worked in a highly dynamic team using agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban and waterfall.
- Good working experience on Hadoop architecture, HDFS, Map Reduce and other components in the Horton Works - Hadoop echo system.
- Integrated various state-of-art Big Data Technologies into the overall Experiences in analyzing, developing, testing and optimizing data transformation processes using Hadoop components.
- Knowledge in importing and exporting data using Sqoop from Relational Database Systems to HDFS and vice versa.
- Extensive Hands on Developing and maintaining Big Data streaming applications using Kafka and Spark Streaming.
- Experience in importing and exporting data using Sqoop from Relational Database Systems to HDFS and vice versa.
- Good working experience on Hadoop architecture and various components such as HDFS, Job Tracker, Task Tracker, Name Node, Data Node and Map Reduce programming.
- Exposure to Developing, scheduling and maintaining UC4 jobs.
- Extensive experience in Data Analysis using Hive, Hive's analytical functions and Presto.
- Experience in using various IDEs Visual Studio, IntelliJ and repositories SVN and GitHub.
- Experience of using build tools SBT and Maven.
- Extensive experience working with Business Intelligence data visualization tools with specialization on Tableau.
- Creation of metrics, attributes, filters, reports, and dashboards. Created advanced chart types, visualizations and complex calculations to manipulate the data. Act as a Point of Contact in Data Interoperability, Analytics, and BI.
- Experience in various integration options using Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, and Tableau Reader to minimize overall end user licensing requirements.
- Creating reports using various data sources like Excel, Oracle, SQL Server, Hive (Hadoop) etc.
- Knowledge of database architecture for OLTP and OLAP applications, Data Analysis and ETL processes.
- Good in system analysis, ER Dimensional Modeling, Database design and implementing RDBMS specific features.
- Good in Normalization / Demoralization techniques for effective and optimum performance in OLTP and OLAP environments.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Transformation, Integration, Data Import, and Data Export through the use of multiple ETL tools
- Extensive knowledge on billing system like CSG and Amdocs and best analysis practices.
- Working Experience in Reconciliation process for various Back office System supporting Provisioning, Activation and Customer base, Biller and Consent Degree
- Strong experience in using Excel and MS Access to dump the data and analyze based on business needs
- Experienced working with Excel (Pivot, Formulae) and VBA macros for various business scenarios
- Possess strong analytical, verbal, interpersonal skill helps communicating developers, team members.
- Automation is my strength which involves my innovative ideas bring a value to the customers
- Efficient in analyzing and documenting business and functional requirements along with Use Case Modelling and UML
BI Tools: Tableau 9.0/10.1, Pentaho
Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka
Relational Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, Teradata
Languages: Java, C#, LINQ, Scala
NoSQL Databases: HBase, Accumulo
Service: Web Service, WCF,SOAP
Frameworks: .Net Framework
Version Tools: GitHub (Git Bash), Team Foundation Server (TFS),SVN
Tools: MS Office, MS Visio, Visual Studio, UC4, Eclipse, Intellij
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Senior Big Data DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Migration of ETL process into Hadoop using spark and Scala.
- Optimizing of existing algorithms in Hadoop using Spark Context, Spark-SQL, Data Frames and Pair RDD's.
- Good understanding on DAG cycle for entire spark application flow on Spark application WebUI.
- Used HiveQL for migrating the smaller legacy process into meld.
- Configuration of Jobs using UC4 and developing the workflows for daily run to in the cluster.
- Bringing streaming data using Apache Kafka and Spark Streaming
- DevOps mode of working, involved in developing, QA and Deployment.
- Building the required data lake in Hadoop using Sqoop from various data source
- Experienced in developing custom input formats and data types to parse and process unstructured and semi structured input data and mapped them into key value pairs to implement business logic in Map-Reduce.
- Creating data model for bringing in the new data source for supporting various process.
- Maintain the code in GitHub, well versed knowledge in using the GitHub, Gitbash
- Bundling and compiling the code for creating jars using SBT
- Experienced in analyzing data with Hive and Pig
- Experienced in querying data using SparkSQL on top of Spark engine
- Unit testing on data and improvement of performance, turned over to production
Environment: Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, Kerberos, Scala, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Shell Scripting, MySQL Oracle 11g, SQL*PLUS, Intellij, GitHub, SBT, Rally
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Senior Data Analyst / Tableau DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Creating Tableau reports for the different Modules and scenarios to support business needs and bringing the burndown charts for the reconciliation process.
- Dynamic refresh of data to tableau reports to see the trends for every scenarios built as part of the business requirement.
- Acting as a billing data SME for consent degree program to support the reconciliation process.
- Worked on consent degree’s reconciliation process to reduce the fallout percentage of failure consents
- Good data understanding of order data from billing and order management.
- Automating the daily comparison reports using VBA to generate the reports in Tableau
- Supporting Business Team, Development, and QA in all the phases of project life cycle
- Analysis legacy billing systems and Xifinity Mobile billing system (Arterra)
- Engaging with verizon network to analysis the customer activation issues.
- Fraud analysis on the Xifinity Mobile devices and order management
- Building the data lakes from Oracle and MySQL Sever.
- Responsible for identifying the data discrepancy in CTP order systems and designing the approach for analytics to identify the various failure pattern. Supporting the order systems and gathering the requirement from the different team involved in order flow
- Creating the high-level design for capturing the data from various systems to support the CTP order data for analysis and segmentation of data files based on various scenario
- Involved in developing the analytics using R for identifying the patterns to get solutions for the failure orders
- VBA automation standardization of CTP Error naming.
Environment: ETL Oracle, SQL Server, R, Tableau, Teradata, Tableau Server, MS Visio, Word, Visual Studio, Excel, Rally
Senior Data AnalystResponsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying the data discrepancy in various Confidential systems and designing the approach for correcting the data
- Supporting various systems for their data requirement, gathering the requirement from different team and designing the file's patterns
- Supporting HSD and Wifi data analysis.
- Generating the reports on daily basis for different use cases to keep track on the discrepancy counts and monitoring corrections
- Analysis the data various systems that are held in Oracle, MSQL and Teradata.
- Achieved the target in bringing down the discrepancy data from 40 Million to 1 Million, which in turn dropped the number of flow through errors
- Successful in creating the dashboard for automating the reporting system with graphical representation
- Supporting various discrepancy clean up, biller migrations for all the products in Confidential
- Client appreciation for creating one view of Biller Discrepancy on the account search
- Interaction with different teams/systems owners to understanding the flow and resolve the data issues
- Preparing Conceptual Design (HLD & LLD) needed to meet the requirements
- Involved in the writing complex SQL (Oracle, SQL Server) queries for the data analysis and sharing data to the required stake holders
- Automating the data comparison and reporting using the VBA code in Excel
- Biller Migration support with data comparison and reports for Pre and Post Migration.
Environment: ETL Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, MS Visio, Word, Visual Studio, Excel, Rally, Shell Scripting, UC4
- Involved in requirement gathering from the Clients for implementing and delivered it by following the agile process. All the business logic and front end designs are handled based on the blueprint.
- Actively involved in the requirement gather and sprint planning for every two weeks.
- Involved in UI development based on the given blueprints from the client.
- Application was completely based on the Content Management System, involved in configuring the components in Sitecore and business layer coding.
- Regression testing is made after every development phase before delivering to Quality Assurance team.
- Appreciation from the client for on time delivery with the quality code deployment.
- Requirement gathering from the tutor for every life cycle of development.
- Developing Web UI and Business logic based on the requirement, using JQuery,CSS and C#
- Leading a team of five and successfully delivered the tool in 6 months of the training period.
- Regression testing for every cycle of development.
- Actively involved in the development of all three layers of a web application (Presentation, Business and Data Layers)
- The learning process went with a professional fashion where we had a transitional change of student life to a professional maturity.
- Involved in creating the HLD and LLD for every phase of the development cycle. Award & Recognition:
- On the Spot award in Data insights - Victory, Data Quality for back office discrepancy corrections.
- Awarder for the Best Innovation idea and successful delivery of Financial Management Tool.
- I was awarded KUDOS for the best performance in the complete Trouble Ticket Management Tool.