- IT professional with 5+ years of sound Technical experience across diverse Java Applications skills. In - depth knowledge with hands on experience in working with Java, Web Service, SOA Architecture, Microservices with Spring suite.
- Used DevOps tools to automated build & test environments, which reduced over all development lifecycle.
- Facilitated operation by implementing ITIL practices (Incident, Change, Problem, Release, knowledge, Availability, Capacity and performance management) and setting goals for improving run operation area.
- As a team lead proven ability to manage through others. Strong decision making and problem-solving skills. Able to motivate and lead others in a team environment
- Able to prioritize tasks and workloads in order of importance. Exceptional communication skills that have been honed through interactions across levels.
- An impressive track record of customer engagement/ client satisfaction and timely project delivery within stipulated budget. Comfortable working in environment with stretched targets and willingness to outperform.
- Willingness and ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
LANGUAGES AND TECHNOLOGIES:
DEVOPS: JIRA, GIT/STASH, Junit, Gradle, Bamboo, Sonar Qube.
RUNOPS: Confidential Remedy, Smart Reporting, Incident, Change, Problem management
Tools: RAD 8.5, Eclipse Oxygen, WebSphere 8.5, Postman, SQL Developer, Adobe Photoshop
- Working on POC to create microservice based application by decoupling monolith application into microservice based applications set.
- Used Confidential smart reports to create a system of reports and dashboard which has helped in reducing aging of tickets and response time to incident.
- Working on continuous run operation improvement via setting, implementing and tracking of run operation goals for 10 different area of improvement like change, incident, problem, knowledge, performance, capacity management.
- Worked on End to End DevOps tool implementation to reduce development lifecycle.
- Worked on JIRA workflow implementation reporting dashboards to track improvement.
- Successfully completed implementation and integration of various system like ELM Passport, Profitect, Salesforce Fusion, Xmatters, and Visual Command Center.
- Worked consuming RESTFull webservice for employee details in existing application.
- Collaborating with clients to collect and analyze requirement for effort estimation.
- Preparing high and low level design documents
- Coding, testing and defects fixing during various phases of testing of application.
- Analysis of upcoming requirements, impact analysis and development of requirements.
- Redesigning of existing application modules to process large volume of production data.
- Testing of developed modules.
Asst. System Engineer
- Analysis of existing application and individual java batches of application for performance tuning, scalability.
- Developed solutions to reduce java batch execution time by 40%.
- Increased capacity of overall application from 200 clients to 700 clients.
Asst. System Engineer Trainee
- Analysis of given case study
- Design and development of the complete application from scratch.
- Testing of the developed application and timely delivery of the application.