Over 20 years of progressive experience in designing, planning, developing and deploying integrated solutions. Adept at problem solving, crisis management and consensus building, expertise in leading cross - functional/technical teams with diverse technical backgrounds.
- 20 years in business experience, most notably in banking, telecommunication and E-Commerce
- Strong experience into the entire development process: design, coding (hands on), testing, deploy and maintenance of applications.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to make balanced, independent decisions.
- Experience in meeting Project deadlines by identifying and tracking high risk areas, implementing risk mitigation, creating contingency plans as needed and maintaining constant communication with technical/business stakeholders
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with self-motivation, initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges
Development Languages: ASP, ASP .NET, C++ Builder, Java, C#, Visual Basic 6.
Collaboration Platforms: SharePoint Online - 2013 / 2010
IDEs: Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, Eclipse, NetBeans.
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, Informix, Mysql, MS SQL Server, DB2
Frameworks/API's: Hibernate, TopLink, log4j, jFreeChart, Wicket, PrimeFaces, Bootstrap
ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter, Pentaho Kettle, SSIS
Build Tools: Ant
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, MacOS X
Cloud/Virtualization: AWS Route 53, vCenter, CloudFlare, Confidential, CloudFront
Misc: Rogue Wave for C++, VoIP, Asterisk, Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Google WebMaster Tools, Active Directory
Director of IT and eCommerce Development
- Management of virtualized infrastructure (around 200 virtual server’s windows/linux hosted in VMWare ESX 5.5, SAP ECC, SQL Server), and replicated in a disaster recovery environment.
- Migration from Confidential to CloudFlare, site optimized to cache 85% of static and dynamic content.
- Shadow environment for E-Commerce (This added a 24/7 availability for our legacy platform including deployments)
- PCI Compliance 2017 audit and vulnerability mitigation.
- SharePoint online forms migrated from InfoPath to Office 365 PowerApps
E-commerce Development Manager
- Project management and general management.
- Serve as a technical resource for less technical team members and project partners.
- Facilitation of process improvements and new processes
- Apply disciplined project management processes and utilize leading edge technologies to engineer and implement structured solutions for the business.
- Research and stay current with emerging technologies.
- Participate in monitoring and troubleshooting solutions as a point of escalation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Project Manager / Team Lead
- Manage and delivered multiple concurrent projects across various client business units.
- Manage all phases of project development including cross-functional requirement gathering, specifications, development, testing, documentation and project launch
- Provide guidance to teams and aid in setting priorities effectively, identify and mitigate risks and communicate the same to senior management.
- Design and develop solutions to be integrated with another enterprise applications
- Involved in Design, Development, testing of the application.
- Involved in Integration with dealer connect application.
- Attended Business related transition workshops for requirement gathering.
- Involved in Design Data model.
- Implemented SharePoint Architecture, Security, Search.
- Implemented custom branding css, images, menus, navigations.
- Responsible for code review and delivery of the code.
- Involved in designing of new enhancements in the application.
- Moved legacy asp forms to SharePoint 2013 using HTML5 /AngularJS / SharePoint Restful API / and SharePoint designer workflows.
- Migrated and published InfoPath forms.
- Prepared cross department collaboration spaces setting the appropriate permissions, and configuring layouts, web parts, and templates.
- Provided user support and guidance to assure engagement.
- Involved in production, deployment and supporting applications.
- Tracked platform issues, developed workarounds for product defects.
- Estimated timelines, assigned development tasks, mentored junior developers.
- Developed hotfixes for urgent issues.
- Tracked Software QA / UAT
- Create automated load table interfaces of all the personalization system data without impacting current procedures/processes. The tables will be used to regularly load into Sail Point for access certifications.
- Generate all reports into IT Risk SharePoint document library.
Development Technical Lead
- Managed a team of 5 people.
- Conducted systems requirement, designed data migration process, Issue and Gap resolution meetings.
- Provided post migration guidance, feedback and support to departments involved.
- Adept in managing cross functional efforts across various project areas/teams comprising of both onshore and offshore resources.
- Conducted weekly status meetings to communicate progress with various stakeholders.
- Project time lines met.
Software Development Lead
- Managed a team of 10 people that provided analysis, coding and documentation for the project.
- Provided Analysis, Design and patches for the bugs.
- Second line support.
- Synchronization System Implementation (Sync system implemented for 4 systems with more that 1 million of customers every one).
- Implementation of the CVS, migration of the existents projects in Clearcase to CVS and include change control in the deployment process.
- Analyzed, tracked and solved hundreds of bugs.
- Migrated system from Informix to Oracle.
- Designed and developed tools to monitor the system proactive.
- Identified and solved memory leaks in the system.
- Project time lines met.
Unix security administrationResponsibilities:
- Analyzed and create new user’s profiles.
- User creation (Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, AS400, Mainframe, Unix)
- Ran process and evaluated the security.
- Automatized the users’ creation for the implementation of PeopleSoft CRM using (Rational Robot).
- Designed and implemented the security profiles for the Solaris 8 servers.
- Provided support and training to the final users (immigrations agents).
- Created interface and provided consults across departments.
- Supported the Servers (NT 4.0 and SQL Server 7)
- Implementation of the replication in the database
- Improved the performance of the applications.