With 15 years’ experience working diverse roles in media, communications and IT, I have a track record of success in a number of sectors, both as a key contributor on small cross - functional teams and as a coordinator of multiple technical teams in large multinational corporations. A proven facilitator known for clearing impediments, I have a keen eye for identifying and implementing process improvement. I am recognized for my business contributions, receiving eight consecutive quarterly incentive awards from my current employer.
- Extensive professional experience with a wide range of software, including; Microsoft Office; HP Service Manager; SharePoint; and, Skype for Business/Lync.
- Training in ITIL V3 Operational Support & Analysis and IT Service Management best practices.
- SkillSoft certifications in Project Management and Communication for Leaders.
Senior Consultant / Technical Coordination Analyst
- Problem management and implementation coordination at a Fortune 100 client in the insurance industry.
- Provided change management services that provide specific implementation approaches for IT product delivery to our business partners.
- Assessed dependencies and risk mitigation strategies for Financial Services projects.
- Educated project leadership teams on Defect Management processes and recommended best practices to development and test teams across the program.
- Business analysis evaluating customer friction to be presented at National Retail Federation’s annual conference.
- Coached a new coordinator to improve his department’s compliance with Service Level Agreement targets by 89% within two weeks.
- Coordinated defect resolution throughout all phases of test, achieving on-time delivery of two concurrent Major releases with a 12 hour reduction in the average recovery time for high priority defects against the previous release. At the end of my assignment, my active Release was recording average resolution time of critical priority defects at just 67% of SLA.
- Drove efforts to resolve configuration issues and identified gaps in procedures to successfully get system testing environment build back on schedule from 2 weeks behind.
- Contributed to project planning; scope review; and, evaluating risks & issues.
- Scanned logs held on virtual servers for sensitive data using Splunk queries to maintain security of customers’ personal information.
- Mapped decision trees for critical engagement flow.
- Defined scope and designed SharePoint solution for documenting change management.
- Responsible for incident management and specializing in high-capacity circuit installations.
- Ensured distribution of daily workload in compliance with PUC obligations.
- Collaborated with field technicians and technical supervisors to update stakeholders during resolution of major outages.
- Participated in user acceptance testing and contributed to regular conference calls reviewing updates to proprietary systems and addressing procedural improvement with senior management at a national level.
- Performed trend analysis to identify common cause and recommend workarounds.
- Improved on-time completion objective, posting in excess of 95.5% customer requested due dates met to begin 2nd quarter of 2013 to lead our regions.
Production Project Coordinator
- Producer of two weekly shows and lead editor for cable channel Confidential .
- Implemented new standards of documentation & logging to improve efficiency and accountability within the department.
- Worked with sponsors to develop commercial TV spots and online promotions to work in conjunction with their existing marketing strategy and target demographic.
- Initiated, tested and implemented a purpose-built digital system to control broadcast output which improved efficiency by over 80%, eliminated overtime and increased scheduling flexibility.
- Designed, launched and administered the channel’s official website and social media presence, and subsequently increased traffic by 58% the following calendar year.
- Led project to rebrand Confidential following acquisition by Confidential to create a distinctive graphic identity while maintaining the corporation’s global image.
- Selected for an inter-departmental focus group to troubleshoot day-to-day efficiency issues.
Video Content Coordinator
- Member of the media department of a professional soccer club in the English Premier League, also dealing with European & international teams.
- Launched flagship video subscription service which was subsequently rolled out across 75 clubs nationwide as a result of our successful trial.
- Delivered daily news shows and matchday highlights packages to tight deadlines.
- Wrote editorials and press releases for official website & club publications.
- Developed cross-platform promotions across TV, radio, web and print formats.
- Brought presentations for gala events hosted at the stadium in-house, significantly cutting costs while improving customer feedback on quality, leading to increased repeat bookings.
- Trained counterparts at partner club Aston Villa in business process.