- Over5 years of IT experience with skills like Analysis, Design and Development, Customization, Testing, Implementation, and maintenance of network support and various applications.
- Good Experience in using Force.com REST API Web services and outbound messaging for implementing web services to integrate External systems and websites
- Excellent domain knowledge on ERP Applications: CRM, Finance, Insurance, and Health Care.
- Extensive experience in activities related to SFDC, Saleforce.com setup, Configuration, customization, Administration, Data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform for large user groups.
- Experienced in different modules of Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,App Cloud Application Integration, Community Cloud and Chatter.
- Responsible for designing and implementing Cloud - based Solutions, including Private, Community and Public Cloud deployment models.
- Extensive experience Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow triggers
- Experience in wide range of technologies such as Apex, Visual Force and Java/J2EE.
- Worked on building Lightning Components by applying SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System) and embed these components in Visualforce pages.
- Have good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Excel in Force.com integrations, advanced Apex, and creating rich Visualforce pages with JQuery.
- Experienced to maintain, enhance and create workflows and validation rules.
- Excellent work experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats.
- Good experience in creating Web Apps with legacy mainframe systems.
- Have experience in integration using Web Services.
- Have a knowledge working with Force.com IDE, Data Loader, Apex Explorer and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments.
- Experience in working with IDE tools: My Eclipse, Eclipse, and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Excellent analytical, documentation and de-bugging skills.
- Train new users on Salesforce.com Application.
- Managing the data, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Dashboards.
- Experience in designing UML Diagrams like Use Case Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams in Microsoft VISION.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforcecustom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Sound knowledge on Salesforce setup menu, Configuration, custom Application Development, Administration, Data Migration and Deployment of applications to Force.com platform.
- Created an executive dashboard to display Open, closed leads in Salesforce.com
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization and also creating various profiles and configure the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Good Experience in developing Custom work flows, Email Services and Approval Confidential .
- Hands on Experience in designing and developing Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Experienced in mentoring and training team members with product knowledge and business Confidential .
- Highly accomplished Business Analyst with a record of managing Complex IT projects and exceeding expectations
- Gained a strong knowledge of Synchronization, data-modelling, data extraction, transformation, data loading, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting in a cloud computing environment.
- Experienced in synchronizing Organization metadata to GitHub.
- Developed SFDC customized Reports, Dashboards and Confidential to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis (OOA), based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture.
Salesforce.com Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages/Components & Controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Salesforce SFA, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, AJAX, Workflow rule, Approvals
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Developer Console, Workbench, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data loader, Command Line Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production), GIT/GitHub
Programming Languages: Apex, C/C++, Java, SQL
Scripting Languages: HTML, XML, Java script, CSS, JQuery
Web Servers &Network Protocols: Netscape Enterprise Server, Tivoli Access Manager ebb 6.0/6.1, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.x/6.x/7.x, WSDL, SOAP/REST API, TCP/IP, SSL, IMAP
Databases: Oracle 8i,9i,10g, 11g, MS-Access 2000, SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005
Packages: Oracle EBS,MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, New Providence, NJ
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements. Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce (SFDC).
- Build these components in modular way by using Lightning Components Framework.
- Worked on Web Services like SOAP and REST API’s.
- Good experience in aura framework, LightningComponents and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Good understanding of the Salesforce.com Apttus CPQ capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide the gap analysis
- Involved in Salesforce Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed applications using Force.com CRM.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Involved in creating, monitoring, and measuring campaigns with Salesforce CRM.
- Defined business requirements and created high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with Salesforce and internal existing systems/platforms.
- Responsible for the overall configuration, design, and functionality of the Salesforce / Veeva Vault functions;
- Experience working in the following: Salesforce.com areas, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Salesforce Integration, Data.com and Salesforce CPQ.
- Designing Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Confidential for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation per application requirements.
- Performed SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and Events.
- Able to configure and maintain user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Involved in Salesforce Change Migration/Release process.
- Used Sandbox Environment for test case scenarios.
- Implemented Salesforce 3rd party applications /AppExchange applications (Examples, Salesforce CPQ, and Five9, Salesforce Billing, and HG datum).
- Maintained Salesforce 3rd party applications /AppExchange applications (Examples, Salesforce CPQ, DocuSign, Insidesales.com, etc.
Salesforce Admin / Developer
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Created user Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Custom Settings and Labels to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Record Types, and Search Layouts to suit the needs of the application.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationship on the objects.
- Developed workflow rules for various tasks and Email alerts as per the requirement.
- Developed Approval process for the application by implementing custom formulas in different stages of approval.
- Salesforce CPQ development such as Apttus callbacks.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need of the organization.
- Involved in Set-up activities of customer service portal.
- I mplemented Web to case and Email to case features to raise cases from the customer service portal.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Developed Apex classes and Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in Data Migration Activities to handle bulk loads using APEX Data Loader.
- Developed Visual force Pages to customize the view and functionality of the page that were required by the Organization.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning Components, Aura Framework, Salesforce Lightning Design System(SLDS), Force.com ide, Eclipse, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Salesforce Workbench, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Process Builder, Custom Objects, CPQ and steelbrick, Custom Tabs, Rally, Confluence, SharePoint, SOAP, REST. s