- Over 8+ Years of professional experience in Software Industry with a good knowledge on Salesforce.com, both as Administrator and Developer experience in the Salesforce.com CRM platform as both Developer/Administrator and Business Analyst and over 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Hands on Experience with Salesforce Lightning Builder, Salesforce lightning components.
- Worked on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle in all the projects.
- Good experience on visual force UI using lightning components.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality.
- Experience in designing and developing Integration Solution using Web Service APIs, REST API and data load using Bulk APIs .
- Good work experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages..
- Good Work on Snapshots, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Validation Rules, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Pick Lists, Record Types, Process builder and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Expertise in Sales and Service Cloud, Partner portal and Customer portal.
- Experience in different SDLC levels, including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Implementations, Maintenance, Enhancements.
- Strong experience in Steel Bricks and Oracle Big Machines CPQ implementation. Used Apptus CPQ to enable sales reps to configure complex product
- Experience in Salesforce MVC architecture, designed and developed business layers with Controllers (Custom, Extension classes) using Apex and presentation layer with Visualforce pages.
- Hands - on experience in using New Lightning UI to bring Salesforce into the responsive UI era of web-based applications.
- Understanding and writing user stories for the implementation of SOSL, SOQL and WSDL.
- Good Experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Excellent in Administrative tasks like Creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Permission Sets, Email Services, Approvals and Activities.
- Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also, created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Good knowledge on mobile applications like Salesforce1 and Salesforce classic .
- In-depth understanding of CRM business process that include Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management and Merging Management.
- Strong knowledge about Sales cloud , Service cloud , Community cloud &Marketing cloud configuration and customization and good understanding with Client/Server architecture.
- Experience with Web and Web application servers (e.g., Apache, Jetty) and No-SQL databases like MongoDB & Cassandra
- Flexible and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and leadership skills to develop creative solution for challenging client needs.
- Experience with SFDC integration events, triggers. Worked with SFDC Apex REST API, SFDC Bulk API, SFDC Workflow Outbound Messaging.
- Expertise in providing complete support to the various scales of Salesforce applications.
- Strong knowledge on SFDC Functional areas - Accounts and Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaigns, Dashboards and Reports.
- Familiar with Conga, eDocusign and Forseva App exchange solutions
- Extensive experience in using salesforce.com involving the creation of Roles, Profiles, Workflows, Approval Processes, Page Layouts.
- Strong knowledge in the creation of Custom objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Force.com API, Standard and Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment with various business levels, and end users to find and communicate business process.
- Good understanding of Org Wide Defaults, Object level security, Field level security, Record level security, and Sharing rules.
- Experienced in SFDC configuration, customization and support to meet the requirements of the end users.
- Proficient in SFDC technologies like APEX, Visual Force.
- Hands on experience in querying the SFDC database using SOQL and SOSL queries, and governor limits.
- Worked with salesforce Process Builder and consolidated existing workflow rules with process builder.
- Performed data analysis for data migration, integration to salesforce from other data bases and performed Data migration using Data Loader, Informatica, Demand tools.
- Experience in using Java and J2EE components, Struts, Spring, Web Services, JDBC and Servlets.
- Expertise in using the Application Servers including Web Sphere, JBOSS and Tomcat.
- Experience in designing junction objects.
- Good experience in interacting with business users, business analysts for Requirements capturing, analyzing and documenting and letting business users know constraints with the salesforce limitations.
- Possess strong technical knowledge. Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle stress, proactive and quick learner.
- Exceptional presentation skills, Multi-tasking capabilities, hands on with client/customer relation skills.
Salesforce.com: Salesforce Lightning, Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers). SOQL, SOSL, Email template, formula, Validation rules, apex trigger, workflow and approvals, App exchange, Eclipse, force.com IDE, Apex data loader, web services.
Custom Integration & Management tools: Outbound Messages, Workflow and Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Account Management, Contact Management, Email Services, Security Controls, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels & Tabs, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox Data Loading, MS Visio, HP ALM, QC, JIRA
Force.com tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Data Loader, Force.com,Salesforce.com, Workbench, Snapshot
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS, WSDL, JQuery
Database Scripting: SQL, PLSQL
Operating system: Linux, Unix, Windows
Java Framework: J2EE, Struts, Hibernate.
Relational DB: SQL, SOQL, SOSL
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sales force Developer
- Migrated customer Service Center from Legacy System to completely new Salesforce Financial Service Cloud. ( New Salesforce Implementation )
- Developed complete Case Management for Financial Service cloud and customized completely in Lightning without using Visualforce pages.( 100 % Lightning )
- Integrated Mainframe, Credit Card System and other web portal with salesforce with REST .
- Customized Lightning component for Look up, Pick list, Record type, required field System Validation and other functionality which are not supported by Salesforce in Lightning till date by creating custom components.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience .
- Developed applications visually using custom-built Lightning components.
- Leveraging the rich features and flexibility of Salesforce Files from standard Salesforce objects and custom objects using the lightning framework.
- Developed salesforce Lightning Apps , Components, Controllers, and Events.
- Ability to build apps on Heroku and experience using Heroku connect.
- Jenkins for Continuous Integration. JIRA and Bit Bucket to push changes and track via sublime to make sure all code changes were tracked and managed during deployment periods.
- Conducted training sessions to the UAT users to use the Salesforce Knowledge application and developed a feedback custom report.
- Worked with Salesforce Senior architect to learn and suggest Solutions for Lightning bugs and work around.
- Remotely handled the project working with 2 Business Analysts and 2 Developers.
- Worked on all salesforce features including knowledge, Custom Lightning Interaction Log. Created templates using CSS, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements for Salesforce Interface development and documented them.
- Worked extensively with various Salesforce objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Designed and implemented Custom Objects, Page Layouts, and Custom Tabs to suit application needs.
- Created Profiles and Roles based on organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Exported data from legacy system and imported into SFDC through Apex data loader for data migration.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
- Contributed to creation of Executive and board update Pixel Perfect Designs presentations. Red Lines, Design Produced globalized wireframes and visual designs for Specifications multi-lingual interface for Australia, Canada, Italian.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Workflows, Rules, Data loader.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Worked Extensively with Salesforce.com internal instances like Org62, Support-force, GUS and People force.
- Served as SME for the Team and worked collectively in Implementing Sales/Service/Marketing Clouds Solutions for better design in the Project.
- Customized over 200+ User Roles/Profiles for 25000 Active users for setting up Standard and Custom object Access, Field-level Security, OWD , Permission Sets, Sharing Settings, and Record Types.
- Hands-On Experience in Apex for Implementing Triggers , Custom controllers and Controller extensions, Batch Apex, Web-Service for functional needs of the application.
- Implemented Web-to-case and Email-to-case functionalities.
- Deployed Meta data API files from one Sandbox to Production using Force.com IDE tool, Change Sets and Eclipse IDE.
- Created various Scheduled and Batch apex jobs based on the business requirements.
- Created VF Components used repeatedly in VF pages to reduce the redundancy.
- Optimized existing Apex classes and Triggers to be within Governor Limits and Improved its Test Coverage for Deployments.
- Experience in Implementing Sales Cloud and Quote (CPQ) with Apttus and Setting up the Products and Pricing related to Quotes and Quote Line Items.
- Experience with Quote Creation and Quote Approval Process Integrated Doc sign composer and Apttus contracts for submission by agents.
- Integrated Salesforce Applications with Oracle using SOAP API .
- Developed Lightening components with Aura framework.
- Implemented Knowledge, Live Agent and Case Management set up within Service Cloud.
- Worked on Wave Analytics cloud for uploading Large Data sets and Lenses.
- Providing the Test Cases to QA's of existing developed application.
- Created Reports, Dashboards and Custom Report Types for Business Analysis.
- Worked on Data remediation whenever it is needed in the production with no down time in the application.
- Used SOQL and SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Configured Analytical Snapshots to dump the data on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics.
Environment: Saleforce.com Org62, Lightning, SOSL, SOQL, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, ETL tools, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP .
Confidential, New york City, NY
- Participated in requirements grooming sessions with business users, developers and created Technical Design Documents with coding standards and pseudo code.
- Involved in technical design sessions and performed peer-code review before code is migrated to QA.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plugin for developing Apex programming and customizing meta-data components.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes for implementing customizations requested by business users across various objects.
- Developed custom Apex extension controllers (Dispatchers) and visual force pages to dispatch to visual force page and standard page layouts based on record type.
- Created custom relationships on the objects using Lookup, Master-Detail relationships and created junction objects to establish many-to- many relationships.
- Written and tuned SOQL, SOSL with consideration of Governor Limits for querying across large datasets and performed DML operations.
- Written Apex Batch, Schedule classes by implementing Batch able, Schedulable interfaces to perform DML operations at scheduled intervals.
- Designed high level customized Visual force pages using extension controllers, custom controllers and standard controllers.
- Written apex SOAP web services classes for inbound calls to salesforce and other consumers used Partner WSDL to consume salesforce data.
- Implemented apex callouts to Exact Target by consuming Exact Target WSDL.
- Worked on customization of Sales, Marketing and Service clouds - Accounts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Leads, Cases and Solutions.
- Automated building marketing programs within Exact Target for executing Campaigns and getting response back into salesforce.
- Implemented Email-to- Case, Case Escalation rules, Case Assignment rules for service request automation.
- Performed out Of the Box configurations customization activities Page/Search/Compact Layouts, Record Types, Dependent Pick lists, Formula, Roll-up summary fields, Validation rules, Workflows and Approval process.
- Worked on Workflow rules, Approval processes and actions Field update, Email alert, outbound message for business process automation.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes Extension Classes to support Visual force pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked as an admin for Creating Users, Profiles, setting up organization role hierarchy and public groups.
- Configured Single Sign-On using Active Directory and worked with AD team.
- Worked on data migration from Siebel to salesforce using Data Loader, Oracle and performed Insert, Update, Upset, Import and Export operations.
- Developed various Custom Reports, Report Types, Dashboards and Analytic snapshot for different line of business on Standard and Custom objects.
- Built package.xml and deployed components to sandbox and production instances using Force.com ant migration tool, Workbench and Change Sets.
- Provided ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
- Participated in the bug review meetings, updated requirements document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application.
- Help users with Chatter teams/Groups and follow application as well.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Salesforce team.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked with Business System Analyst to provided recommendation and designed the Best Solutions for implementing new business ideas.
- Provided development, implementation, and updating focusing on Sales cloud and Service cloud.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Standard Objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Campaigns, Cases, solutions.
- Created Page Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented various advanced fields like Picklist Fields, Master-Detail Fields, Custom Formula Fields, and defined Field Dependencies for custom picklist fields.
- Implemented Case Assignment Rules to direct the case to appropriate group such as Stories and PCS Central Support.
- Defined objects and Field Level Security for different profiles.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross object field update for reporting purposes.
- Enhanced Apex Class and Visual Force Page to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients.
- Performed other administrative tasks such as managing Accounts, Contacts and Cases, setting workflows and approval process for approving new accounts and other business process.
- Created and maintained Reports and Dashboards to provide fast access to key business metrics.
- Provided Case Management by Configuring Email-to- Case for end user to submit a case through Outlook.
- Created and configured Email templates which were used by PCS Central users for approval processes and other field updates.
- Customized Salesforce.com User Profiles by setting Standard and Custom objects layouts, Custom App, Field-level Security, Permission Sets for client services and marketing.
- Customized Chatter objects and tabs to view progress and discussion on business process.
- Worked in different sandboxes for development and testing, and involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Configured Chatter to track emails from Outlook to Salesforce by following a user.
- Worked with App Exchange Dup Catcher to filter and prevent duplicate records in the organization.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly data export, updates, and backup for the organization.
- Used Apex data loader to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
Environment: SFDC, Apex, Data Loader, Force.com, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, XML, Triggers, API.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Customer Search module.
- Involved in the meetings to gather the business requirements. Provided inputs, and documented the requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements and prepare detailed design and customization documents.
- Responsible for developing major MVC components.
- Performed system analysis and business, security requirement gathering.
- Used Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL to build the view layer.
- Developed client side validation and ajax requests using Jquery library.
- Involved in design of the application layer, knowledge of design patterns such as Builder, Factory, Command.
- Expertise in troubleshooting techniques of JVM using Thread, heap dump and analysis using eclipse MAT.
- Used EHCache for distributed cache for all the non-frequent data changes.
- Utilized JNDI to create pool of oracle database connections.
- Used SVN for version control.
Environment: Linux Suse, WebSphere, Oracle, SVN, Java 1.5, EHCache, Eclipse, TOAD, Spring Framework, Junit, Perl, Linux Utilities, DB Tools.