- Having 6 years of software development experience in IT Industry. Familiar in DW Concepts, Data Modeling, Star Schema, Dimensional Modeling, OBIEE Repository Development, Creating Dashboards and Reports in OBIEE Projects.
- Experience in OBIEE 11g 220.127.116.11.0, which include building and configuring repository (rpd).
- Proven expert in implementing various Analytics like Retail, Health care, Sales, Service and Marketing etc.
- Worked extensively on OBIEE Administration Tool, OBIEE Answers (ad - hoc querying, reports), and OBIEE Dashboards.
- Extensive experience in configuring Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities using global and local filters, BI Security Setup (groups, access / query privileges), Metadata Objects and Web Catalog Objects (Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports).
- Extensive in configuring and customizing of Oracle BI Publisher/XML Publisher.
- Familiar in four basic Informatica Power Center tools - Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
- Responsible for Unit, System and Integration Testing and performed data validation for all the reports that are generated from OBI.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and result oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Created complex RTF/PDF, Excel Templates for BI Publisher Reports.
- Designed BI Publisher Data Models, Data sets and Templates which will be used by business in daily basis.
- Migrated Crystal Reports into BI Publisher Reports.
- Design, develop, test and prepare detailed specification of new requirements.
- Testing, debugging applications prior to user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Implemented Security on Dash Boards, Reports Level.
- Created Landing Page Based on Roles.
- Code Promotion RND to UAT, validating code and Security Permissions.
Technologies Used: MS-Excel, Access, Word, Toad, BI Publisher 11G, OBIEE 11g, HP ALM.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Analyze data for errors and inconsistencies in order to create effective reports.
- Test completed designs to ensure business and systems requirements have been met.
- Design dynamic documents using XML Spy software.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and recommend changes to management.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members.
- Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
Technologies Used: MS-Excel, Access, Toad, BI Publisher, Windows.
- Created mockup reports and dashboards for review by the business users.
- Customized the OBIEE Repository (physical, BMM, and presentation layers).
- Created connection pools, imported physical tables and defined joins in the physical layer of the repository.
- Created dimension hierarchies, aggregates, and keys in the BMM layer.
- Modified Presentation Layer to add presentation tables and columns to meet the business user needs.
- Worked on repository and session variables.
- Modified Presentation Layer to add presentation tables and columns to meet the business requirements.
- Performed Data Validation of data in the reports and dashboards.
- Performed Unit testing, integration testing to verify the report functionality and debugged dashboard reports to verify data matches as expected.
- Unit, integration and system testing for all components in OBIEE. Test cases have been prepared and documented the results.
- Documented the design for intuitive understanding and future reference.
- Performed production support for the project.
- Developing Test cases.
- Involved in functionality testing, GUI testing.
- Execution of Test cases and bug Reporting.
Environment: C#. NET, SQL Server 2000.