I am looking for a Senior Software Engineer/Architect position as a full time employee or contractor with a company where my extensive software Development technology, Business acumen and unique ability to communicate with technical staff as well as business managers can be utilized.
- Complete lifecycle of software development from inception to delivery
- On - Premise Microsoft Application Migration to Azure Cloud
- Implement Azure Operations dealing with IaaS and PaaS Services such as VMs, Docker Containers, Virtual Network, Azure Services, website Deployments and (Websites, Web Roles and Workers Roles)
- IIS Configuration and Website Deployment
- Software development experience such as: OOP, concurrency programming, design patterns, Visual Studio, Windows Communication Foundation, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing, Transact-SQL, and SQL Server
- Experienced in multiple software development methodologies (Spiral, Waterfall, MSF, SDLC)
- Developed business solutions for groupware, CRM, and ERP/process management in communications, catalog/retail, and the non-profit sector,
- Database design, administration, and entity-relationship programming,
- Web and Windows programming in object-oriented styles,
- Excellent oral presentation skills and ability to create documentation,
- Exceptional aptitude for facilitating communication between programmers and non-technical managers,
SPECIFIC TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE:
- Object-Oriented Programming Languages (C#, C++, Java, Python),
- SOA Principles, SaaS, ASP.Net, WCF, WPF, Web API, MVC, MVVM, bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, ADO.Net, Entity Framework
- UML (Component Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Use case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence diagram),
- SQL Server 2000, 2003, 2005,2008,2012, 2014
- Experience with T-SQL, Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS, Replication, and high availability,
- Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools,
- Troubleshooting and resolving database problems,
- Backups, restores and recovery plan/models,
- User experience and interface design,
- Shell scripting and the command line toolkit,
- Software philosophy and best practices, modularity, re-use, simplicity,
- Rapid application Dev kits such as MS Access,
- Visual Studio 2010,2012 and 2013,15,17
Lead Software Engineer/Architect
- Conducted systems designed feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost-effective cloud solutions.
- Administered discovery, user testing and beta programs to gather feedback prior to each major release.
- Designed and implemented cloud-based solutions, including private, community and public cloud deployment models for a variety of mid-size companies using tools such as Dockers and containers.
- Advised software development teams on architecting and designing web interfaces and infrastructures that safely and efficiently power the cloud environment.
- Managed team of consultants, developers, and analysts including offshore developers.
- Utilized in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation's assets.
- Developed technical spec from business requirement, created documents and interfaced with business and development team
- Developed and operated core cloud platform capabilities across Microsoft Azure/Cloud
- Conducted Systems and requirement analysis using SDLC and other technology tools
- Analyzed system specifications and translated system requirements to task/assignment specifications,
- Designed and implemented SQL Server Database system
- Designed and implemented Web and Windows based applications,
- Conducted code and peer review on weekly bases,
- Responded to software defects/issues,
- Designed the architecture of highly complex systems and critiqued high level and detailed system designs.
- Conducted performance analysis, and suggested potential solutions for highly complex programs and systems.
- Interpreted related business processes and documentation and translated them into application designs and development specifications.
- Provided leadership to and mentors junior personnel on the understanding of program objectives
- Prepared detailed development specifications from which software programs was written.
- Participated with all information technology staff and other departments throughout the corporation to build a cooperative team environment through frequent communication and interaction,
- Worked with senior management and other technical leads to synchronize experts/contractors in implementation of technical process and services to meet business requirements,
- Participated in both Dynamics CRM implementations and front-end development
- Developed, troubleshoot and debugged software applications problems,
- Deployed and managed applications in Datacenter, Virtual environment and Azure/Cloud platform as well.
Confidential, Palm Beach Garden, FL
- Developed custom Windows software to support their livescan biometric system
- Served as technical liaison to the customers.
- Performed remote and onsite installations.
- Converted legacy project such as application in classic VB6 and C++ to VB.net and C#.
Technology used: Web Services, C#, VB.NET, XML, SQL Server and ADO.net.
Confidential, West Palm Beach, FL
- Installed and configured Windows Server, Exchange and SQL Server.
- Installed and configured Cisco routers for two sites (an intranet site).
- Configured VPN for remote access users.
- Developed intranet website, Windows and web applications to facilitate their clients’ access.
- Developed an inventory system to better manage their products.
Confidential, Asheville, NC
- Analyzed, developed and implemented automated test stands software.
- Developed and documented systems’ design.
- Performed technical and economic feasibility prior to major development and implementation.
- Developed intranet website to share testing data with application and development engineers.
- Converted legacy ASP projects to ASP.NET
Confidential, East Aurora, NY
- Analyzed, designed, developed automated mission critical applications for complex electrical/hydraulic servomechanism.
- Developed and maintained systems design and documentation.
- Troubleshoot and integrated hardware and software.
- Worked as technical liaison with customers.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Developed Windows and Web based application to interface with electrical, mechanical hardware.
- Designed and implemented IT infrastructure for their labs.
Technology used: C++, SQL Server, VB6, ASP, LABVIEW and Matlab.