- Business transformation consulting services focused on unique operational improvement opportunities within Life Sciences and regulated organizations that create measurable improvement, measurable ROI, and exceptional shareholder value.
- Demonstrated success across the Life Sciences / Healthcare continuum involving unique business and IT solutions for product commercialization, R&D, clinical, regulatory, pharmacovigilance, medical safety supply chain management, manufacturing, customer relationship management, marketing and sales operations.
- Business and technical expertise involving: program management, organizational change management, digital transformation, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud, cyber security, SaaS, mobility, regulatory, digital supply chain and outsourcing.
- Life Sciences / Pharma / Bio / Med Device Strategic Management & Advisory Services Private Equity / M&A Due Diligence
- Business Reengineering & Redesign Digital Business Transformation Organizational Change Management PMO Management IT Transformation Data Management & Analytics
- Built advisory consultancy firm specializing in solving complex operational improvement issues for Life Sciences and regulated clients focusing on managing business and technology change. Advisory services include: business transformation, M&A due diligence, and pre - & post-merger technology integration.
- Management oversight for $45M+ global business operations consolidation and technology harmonization involving three regional operating units at $10B+ global pharmaceutical consolidating operations into single organization, resulting in 25% operating expense reduction.
- Conducted pre- & post-merger due diligence and technology assessments for private equity, venture capital firms, and business partners (Goldman Sachs, Alex Brown, Venrock, GE Capital and McKinsey), resulting in accretive transactions.
- Sales leader respoinsible for $20M+ P&L developing and expanding strategic Life Sciences enterprise account within a highly matrixed global organization. Managed strategic accounts and client relationships, expanding sales of operational improvement service offerings, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Achieved President’s Club award being in top 1% of sales globally through consultative selling of Big Data & Analytics, Cloud, cyber security, SaaS, mobility, regulatory info management, digital supply chain and outsourcing solutions.
- Managed post-merger integration of three entities for a major Pharmaceutical involving co-development and integration of cloud based regulatory software solution resulting in 30% operating expense reduction.
- Sold and managed largest ($7M+) custom regulatory information management system (RIM) software and cyber security deals ($4M+) during FY16.
- Consulting practice delivery and business development leader responsible for business development and management of 40-person IT strategy practice supporting $300M+ technology and outsourcing organization. Provided delivery management, program management, thought leadership, strategic direction, IP & service offering development, client/partner/alliance co-development projects, financial budgeting, and investment.
- Developed and delivered strategy engagements involving business/IT transformation, Cloud migration strategy, new product/IP development & licensing, co-development/partnerships/alliances, enterprise planning, ERP & CRM applications, business analytics, digital media & marketing, mobility, SaaS, Lean 6 Sigma, & M&A process improvement.
- Negotiated and managed company’s first co-development initiative with royalty generation of resalable IP (inventory registration and compound management application) for Biotech R&D community.
- Drove over $30M in new revenue by creating company’s 1st Value Realization Financial Modeling providing cost-benefit ratios and business value/ROI associated with business process optimization, technology investment and outsourcing.
- Increased consulting practice by 50% annual compound growth for 3 years through identifying/acquiring top talent, and developing organization through professional education program.
Senior Practice Director | Strategic Accounts
- Recruited into Oracle Consulting Services (OCS) North America Life Science/Healthcare and grew practice from $15M to $40M over period of 3 years, selling and managing a sales team consisting of 5 regional sales executives. Partnered with software license organization to expand client portfolio through consultative selling of multiple ERP, Clinical, CRM, HR, big data & analytics and other applications.
- Drove 35%+ compounded annual sales growth of OCS during period of multiple merger/acquisitions with PeopleSoft, Retek, Siebel and Hyperion selling applications and services to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, healthcare payer & provider, consumer and process industries.
- Instrumental in the development, management and sales of GEMMS software while at Datalogix that was incorporated into Oracle’s eBusiness Suite as Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) - ERP for process manufacturing and regulated industries.
- Developed dual electronic signature capabilities to support compliance requirements in regulated industries.
- Conducted information technology assessments for strategic clients and developed integration strategy for inclusion of multiple add-on applications to support corporate functions, collaboration and supply chain operations.
- Restructured and revitalized acquired consultancy to generate $10M+ annual revenue, position as Premier Oracle partner, and exceeding PE parent objectives by increasing valuation from $5M to $50M and exceeding investor ROI projections at trade sale.
- Built consulting delivery organization, grew annual revenues to $10M from near zero through developing branded service offerings, developing custom IP, and advising clients on new/emerging technologies to strengthen competitive advantage.
- Established North America delivery presence for UK/European based management & technology consulting services firm in Life Sciences/HealthCare market.
- Served as key member of executive leadership team, working closely with private equity parent to position company for trade sale.
- Positioned firm as Premier Oracle Platinum partner within Life Sciences/Pharma/Medical Devices/Healthcare regarding FDA, HIPPA and Sarbanes-Oxley regulated industries compliance.
Director | Associate Partner
- Oversaw $85M+ P&L management consulting & IT services delivery organization reporting to Global SVP. Provided thought leadership, business development, custom IP value solutions development, financial budget, and partner/vendor management.
- Established new consulting services and developed new software IP solutions offerings including Economic Value Add (EVA) for operational strategies, FDA 21 CFR Part 11/Gape validation, Clinical trial & supply chain management, sales force automation, pharmaceutical marketing campaign management, and pricing & reimbursements.