- 6+ years of experience as an IT professional, committed to maintain cutting edge on technical skills and up - to-date industry knowledge including 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer, lightning developer and Administrator and 2+ years of experience as a Java Developer.
- Strong hands on writing WSDL, SOAP (web services) that supports the Big Machine BMI/SFDC integration. (BMI Integration on salesforce.com).
- Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Force.com platform technologies including Apex, Triggers, Visual Force, Workflows and Approvals, Integrations, with end-to-end product development experience
- Hands-on on all SDLC’s phases like Requirements study, Design, Development and Implementation
- Maintenance stages of various projects.
- Involved in Business Requirements Gathering, Functional and Technical documents development, Unit Testing, Functional Testing.
- Expertise in Force.com, Visual-force and Apex.
- Developed various customized solutions like retail portal, Customer Portal, Inventory Management system, Customized Order Management, Order Processing and Billing applications using FORCE.COM, Visual-force and Apex.
- Hands on experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers. Configured and maintained user security permissions according to organizational needs
- Involved in Customizing Dashboard, Reports, Work-flows, User Access, developing Apex classes, Field level and page level validations, Data imports/exports, Email Services, Role Creations, and integrating with other applications.
- Technical knowledge about Salesforce lightening Lightning Components, Lightning connect, Lightning Design System
- Having hands on experience in Lightning Interface,Aura Framework.
- Designed and developed various custom objects, custom fields, validations, role-based page layouts, custom tabs, custom reports as per the requirements.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com.
- Developed RBM/CRM/ERP applications using Apex and Visualforce, UNIX, C, C++.
- Used SOQL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Proficiency in Single Sign On (SSO) configuration on Informatica Cloud.
- Possessing sound knowledge in database management and backend programs (stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.).
- Working knowledge of design patterns with the ability to code to architectural documentation.
- Constantly strive towards improving the scalability and maintainability of the product by providing technical inputs wherever needed.
- Extensive database experience on Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2, MS SQL Server 2005 and extensively used TOAD and SQL Loader.
- Hands on with Design experience using UML based Object Oriented Designing, Design Patterns, Software Factories and Enterprise Application Blocks.
- Proficient in using Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server and My SQL.
- Building reusable components and controls in e-Commerce (B2B and B2C) portals.
- Hands on with preparing, reviewing of project technical documents/manuals.
- Involved in providing Production support post go-live.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Lightning, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Apex Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages / Components, S Controls, Apex Web Services & Testing, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Force.com, Workbench, Force.com Platform.
ETL Tools: InformaticaPoweCenterv 8.6.1/8.1.1/7.1.3/6.2/5.1 (Repository Manager, Power Center Designer including - Source Analyzer, Target Designer, Transformation developer, Mapplet Designer, Mapping Designer), Workflow Manager, Workflow Designer and Workflow Monitor.
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, DB2, VSAM, IMS DB, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, MS Access
Integration Tools: Knowledge Tools, Apttus CPQ and CLM, App Exchange Tools, Informatica Cloud, Marketo.
Methodologies: ER Modeling, Multi Dimensional Modeling, Ralph Kimball, Data Warehouse Life Cycle
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Formulas, Validation rules on the objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Permission Sets, Custom Settings and Labels to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Designed Complex logic involving Apex Controllers (Standard and Custom Controllers) and Triggers to support the forecasting application confined to Governor Limits.
- Implemented Time Based Work flow to trigger an Apex Class to run at a specific time in a day/week.
- Designed a Batch Class to handle bulk logic and invoked the batch Class from Trigger Context asynchronously.
- Worked on Account Management involving Integration with External Legacy System using SOAP based Web Service Callouts using TIBCO as the middleware.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using the Future Annotation and executed the future methods from a Trigger.
- Modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Implemented the Standard Set Controller and its attributes to paginate the records in Visual Force Pages.
- Implemented the Single and Mass Email Messaging feature to automate the Emails based on business logic.
- Customized the Out of the box Lead Conversion functionality to support business requirement with a combination of Triggers, Classes and Visual Force Pages.
- Created Lightning Component Tabs and Visualforce Tabs.
- Experience in Apttus X-author tool for building the proposal and agreement templates and involved in configuring and customizing the Apttus CPQ and CLM tools.
- Implemented Test classes to support Code Coverage for deployment to production and performed smoke tests before QE Validation.
- Involved in Data Migration Activities to handle bulk loads using APEX Data Loader.
- Designed and deployed Workflows, Validation rules, Formulas and Approval Processes for automating business logic.
- Created Page Layouts, Record Types, and Search Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Performed IDE, Change Sets and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated the components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
ENVIRONMENT: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Lightning, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, SAP
Confidential, New York
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements. Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Involved in building marketing programs which consists of email, trigger and operational campaigns using marketing automation tool called Marketo
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Communicating with executive management on project status and overall project progress against target.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Closely worked with SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in building Lightning Components Apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end-users, which helps in Sales enhancements.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of their sales teams.
- Experience working in service cloud, supporting cases, developed workflows and triggers for automated case resolutions.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
ENVIRONMENT: Windows XP Pro, Windows service 2003, Lightning, Force.com Platform, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Salesforce.com, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox data loader, Email Services, Marketo, Security Controls, WSDL, AJAX.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Actively involved with Business analysts, other developers, involved in enhancement of business modules using Standard and Custom Objects, formula logic, APEX classes, Triggers, Test Methods and writing SOQL queries.
- Created various profiles and configured permissions based on organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like VisualForce, Force.com IDE.
- Conducted Requirement analysis and Design Walkthroughs along with the designers, consultants and management staff.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Supported data migration activities for migrating data from various business centers and business center users with the support of Saleforce.com.
- Implemented Web-to-lead to track and solve leads from the website
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, and S Control to suit to application needs.
- Provided to internal business users to use application and develop their own custom reports.
- Worked closely with UAT team and SIT team in clarifying and resolving any issues while implementing projects.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
ENVIRONMENT: Salesforce.com, Force.com Explorer, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages & Apex Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Siebel, Eclipse IDE, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox data load, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, Java Script, CSS, WSDL, SOAP, SSIS, ETL, AJAX, MVC Design Patterns
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match functional needs.
- Worked in three different production instances within the organization, involved in various configuration and setup activities and in production support.
- Designed, and deployed Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, VisualForce Pages to suit application needs.
- Performed ETL into Oracle Data Warehouse using Informatica Mappings including transformations Aggregator, Joiner, Lookup (Connected & unconnected), Filter, Update Strategy, Stored Procedure, Router, Expression, SQL and Sorter.
- Exposure to various latest features of salesforce like Permission Sets to give user-specific permissions, content management, documents and libraries.
- Designed and implemented the solution by customizing various sales process standard objects like Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Cases and solutions of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Created workflows and tested mappings and workflows in development, test and production environment.
- Worked in Single sign-on, SAML settings to enable the user to login to various applications simultaneously.
- In charge of the deployment and complete setup in 3 production instances, used Eclipse and change set for deploying.
- Customized several Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation rules and formula fields to the custom objects.
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Cast Iron, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements collection, Design and Analysis of the customer specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Data handling between consequent calls to server were incorporated by session state, application state and query strings.
- Performed Integration Testing by adding all modules together for the web-based application.
- The application is based on the MVC-II Architecture using Apache Struts framework.
- Developed and maintained optimized SQL queries in Data Warehouse
- Developed application based on SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests (regression testing), mainly for unit testing.
- Developed Business logic on Java beans and setup connection with database.
- Managed Source Code in CVS environment.
- Implemented store procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Created several complex stored procedures and triggers using SQL Server 2005 to retrieve data.