- Having 8+ years of total experience in Information Technology and over 6 years of experience in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) design and implementation using TIBCO Active Matrix (AMX) suite of products.
- Worked with TIBCO Active Enterprise Suite - EMS 5.x, Rendezvous 8.x,
- TIBCO Designer 5.X, Active Matrix Business Works 5.x, ADB Adapter, TRA 5.x, TIBCO File Adapter, TIBCO Salesforce adapter, TIBCO EBS adapter, TIBCO REST/JSON plugin, TIBCO Hawk, TIBCO Administrator.
- Well-versed with EAI SDLC that includes Integration Design, EAI Development,
- Testing, Deployment, Production and DR Support.
- Extensive Administration experience in EMS/JMS - creating and managing queues and topics, configuring various EMS options including s Load Balancing and Fault Tolerance modes.
- Strong experience in TIBCO Administrator for User Management, Resource Management and Application Management.
- Proficient with Hawk tool. Wrote several releases for monitoring the TIBCO infrastructure.
- Extensively worked in XML related technologies that include XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, and XPath.
- Strong experience in creating Web Services- SOAP and RESTful. Extensive experience in implementing SOA from grounds-up.
- Proficient in using Database resources using JDBC and ODBC Connections considering optimum performance.
- Experience in working with RDBMS technologies such as ORACLE 8i/9i/10g (SQL and PL/SQL), SQL Server and SQL Developer.
- Strong conceptual and hands on programming skills on Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, OOPs concepts in Core Java.
- Worked proficiently in various IDEs including Net Beans and Eclipse.
- Expertise in back-end/server side java technologies such as: Enterprise Java beans (EJB), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Expertise using tools like Postman (for Restful web services), Soap UI (Soap Web Services), XML Spy and etc.
TIBCO Integration: TIBCO AMX Business Works, TIBCO Designer
TIBCO Adapters: ADB adapter, File adapter, Salesforce Adapter and Custom Adapters.
TIBCO Messaging: Rendezvous, Enterprise Messaging Service.
TIBCO B2B: EDI protocols.
TIBCO Monitoring: TIBCO Admin, TIBCO Hawk.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, REST, HTTP.
XML technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Developer, TOAD.
Languages: Java, HTML, J2EE, PL/SQL.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows.
Version Control Tools: TFS, Perforce, XML Spy
Testing Tools: SOAP UI, GEMS, and POSTMAN.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Senior TIBCO Developer
- Co-ordinate between source and target application teams to understand data structures and functional flows.
- Implemented web services SOAP and Restful over JMS/HTTP, JDBC between the applications like Apttus, CPQ, Oracle sales cloud and Financial Force.
- Created the interfaces to sync the agreements from legacy (Apttus) in to the ERP using custom Oracle EBS plugin.
- Used salesforce plugin (Create All, Query All, Update All) to create, update the account information from OSC (Oracle sales cloud) to Financial force (Salesforce).
- Implemented an interface between two application PatnerNet and PRM to update the certificates achieved by partners in the system using RESTful Web services.
- Created the interface to flow data between Data Warehouse to CPQ for Quote creation, and Update using Soap and used JDBC palette for SELECT, Update and Insert.
- Created the interface between Oracle Service cloud to Oracle Sales cloud to update the appliance information in RAR object (Sales cloud) using Restful web service and created multiple schemas for parsing the JSON objects.
- Expertise in creating XML schemas, JSON schemas for consuming the Restful web services, Data formats and using XSLT.
- Expertise in using Java codes for password encryption, URL encoding.
- Worked with Business on the LMS (SABA) requirements and implemented POC interface to show the functionalities using TIBCO BW using Restful web services.
- Worked on messaging protocols like JMS. Web services with Soap over JMS/HTTP, JDBC.
- Prepare request-response mapping, detail design document and functional flow diagram, Unit Test Document, Deployment plan.
- Designed and Implemented enhancements and defect fixes for TIBCO BW application for all the interfaces.
- Implemented & Invoked Rest Services and worked with JSON objects.
- Responsible for configuring the error codes, exception configurations and render configurations.
- Daily monitoring of production applications, understanding the existing architecture.
- Analyzing the existing design and modifying according to the new business requirements.
- Designing application as per the requirements and handling over to developers.
- Designed and implemented the exception handling solutions for the business.
- Providing testing support and fixing the defects opened during test phase.
Environment: Active Matrix Business Works 5.11, TIBCO EMS 7.0, Salesforce adapter, Rest & Soap Web services, JSON, EBS Plugin, TIBCO Hawk, SOAP UI, XML SPY, XSLT, Postman.
Confidential, Arlington, TX
Senior TIBCO Developer
- Developed business process using TIBCO Business Works.
- Responsible for building web services using TIBCO SOAP activities and Service Palettes.
- Responsible for creating WSDL for the web service and configuring SOAP over HTTP and JMS.
- Responsible for configuring HTTP for a service containing multiple operations.
- Defined, managed, and co-ordinate all the Business processes across application using TIBCO Business Works development based on TIBCO's best practice guidelines.
- Implemented complex transformation logics using Business Works XPATH functionality.
- Configured and used TIBCO Rendezvous Messaging to publish the information between the components.
- Worked on creating WSDL for SOAP services, XPATH transformations and XSLT mapping using Business Works. Installed and configured SOAP over HTTPS.
- Writing web services using SOAP protocols for the address Validations to activate the service.
- Worked on exposing and subscribing web services using TIBCO BW.
- Configured TIBCO EMS server for JMS communication in Fault-tolerant and Load-Balancing modes.
- Used Designer to generate the EAR file for deployment and tested the business process in test mode for debugging.
- Used TIBCO Administrator to manage TIBCO Components to monitor and manage the deployments.
- Installed, configured and monitored TIBCO EMS Server and fine-tuned the performance.
- Installed and configured the TIBCO Hawk and created Rule Bases for monitoring the TIBCO Components.
- Used ADB adapter to configure the Oracle DB Connections and Installed and configured TIBCO JMS for enterprise messaging.
Environment: TIBCO Designer 5.11, TIBCO Business Works 5.13, TIBCO Adapter, TIBCO Administrator 5.11, TIBCO Hawk 4.9, RV, SOAP, TIBCO EMS 8.1, XML and Oracle
Confidential, Jackson, Michigan
Senior TIBCO Developer
- Involved in Design/Development of Interfaces using TIBCO BW.
- Adding new functionality to the existing system·
- Installed and configured components like RV, TRA, BW, Administrator, Hawk, EMS, Adapters (ADB, SAP R/3 and File), Salesforce Plug-in and Rest Json Plugin.
- Created Hawk Rule Bases using Hawk for monitoring various applications.
- Involved in Deployment and Administration of the project, used TIBCO Administrator GUI to monitor and maintain BW process engines.
- Developing Rest based services, web services and SOA administration.
- Peer Reviews done for TIBCO Codes involved in various interfaces to ensure the quality of code ·
- Implemented Best practices while developing the code.
- Created the required Database PL/SQL objects like stored procedures, Triggers, and Functions for the integration and data modification (CRUD).
- Configuring different Adapter services to communicate with enterprise applications or interact with other incoming and outgoing data.
- Worked with production related issues, Maintenance, Support & Monitoring.
- Designed and Implemented enhancements and defect fixes for TIBCO BW application for all the 18 interfaces, and development of performance management tool.
- Responsible for leading a small team of developers, assigning work, resolving impediments and performing quality (code/design) reviews.
- Completely handled the data center migrations for all environments.
Environment: TIBCO Active Matrix Business Works 5.9 and 5.10, TIBCO Rendezvous 8.3, TIBCO EMS, Adapters (ADB, SAP and FILE), Salesforce and Rest/JSON plugin and UNIX, TIBCO Admin.
Confidential Baltimore, Maryland
- Designed and developed various TIBCO Interfaces using Business Works and Web Services.
- Designed and developed an interface for exchanging EDI documents, between trading partners, which consists of purchase orders, Invoices and send PO Acknowledgements and Shipment notifications.
- Designed and developed various database triggers, indexes, packages, procedures, and functions in Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Redesigned .Net Interface in TIBCO using Business Works, Web Services and SOAP activities.
- Involved in designing a TIBCO Interface using Business Works FTP palettes to send Total
- Exposure information of employees to National Database, which involved an Oracle trigger.
- Monitored the TIBCO Adapters using IP Sentry Monitoring Tool. This is a monitoring tool to monitor databases, log files, database connections etc. Used to send email alerts on the event of Adapter termination.
- Involved in the creation of XSDs for the web services.
- Actively involved in analyzing and collecting user requirements.
- Participated in Server side and Client side programming.
- Analyzed user requirements developed conceptual data model, prepared process data flow diagrams.
- Wrote functional specifications, designed screens, prepared documentation for coding and front-end validations.
- Written stored procedures (PL/SQL).
- Contributed to the Logical Data Model design.
- Extensively used Eclipse for application development.
- Used JDBC to connect to database.
- Created user Interfaces through HTML and JSP.
- Involved in developing various Servlets.
- Participated in unit testing and integration testing.
- Tested and validated the application on different testing environments.
- Deployed the application on Web logic application server.
Environment: Windows NT, Java, JSP 1.2, Servlets 2.2, Oracle 8.0, JDBC 2.0, JBoss.