Highly effective and dependable with a reputation for finding creative solutions that meet current and future needs. More than a decade of experience creating long term plans and guiding the business through scope, procurement, and implementation. Excellent communicator to all audiences, bringing a combination of technical expertise, patience, and an enthusiastic approach. A driven and focused professional who rallies support for the success of the business.
- Platforms / Infrastructure
- Win NT4 - 10, Server 2003-2016
- VMware 5-6.1
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange
- MS Azure
- Office 365
- Cisco Firepower
- Cisco IOS
- 802.11 a-n wireless
- Veeam/Barracuda/Retrospect Backup
- Cisco/Tandberg & Polycom telepresence
- Cloud migrations
- VOIP - Mitel Console
- SAGE100 ERP
- Infor CSI
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Active Roles
- MS Office Suite
- Adobe Suites
- Autodesk products
- Smart Cards / PKI certs
- ODBC connections
- Problem Solving
- Business Analysis
- Requirements Gathering
- Agile and Scrum
- Risk Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Implementation Planning
- Process Enhancement
- Six Sigma
- Project and Department Budgeting
Confidential, Bowdoin, ME
- Conceived 18 month IT project roadmap of solutions to improve service delivery.
- Coordinated a ~$600K ERP project to improve efficiency and compliance across all departments.
- Oversaw O365 rollout and mail cutover for 120+ users, increasing quality of service without raising TCO.
- Architected site connections and domain trusts, reducing Citrix dependence by over 50%.
- Highlighted risks for IT systems and HIPAA compliance, with mitigation plans.
- Assembled cross - functional ERP Core Team of motivated SMEs.
Confidential, Brunswick, ME
Systems Analyst / Interim Manager
- De facto manager for the last 1.5 years.
- Strengthened business with failover internet connections and site-site MPLS upgrade
- Technical POC for $2M new factory construction.
- Authored and implemented security improvement plan for 5 sites in the Americas region, reducing risks.
- Preserved data and minimized interruptions as tech lead for local ERP upgrade project
- Completed software and infrastructure validations to meet FDA target. Used as a model by 3 other sites.
- Transitioned to new phone system with better features and $25K/yr cost savings.
- Led discussion forums locally and globally to foster clearer understanding of business needs and solutions.
Confidential, Gray, ME
- Transitioned to new antivirus solution on schedule, without incident.
- Implemented asset inventory.
- Technical POC for $1.5M library expansion project.
- Planned and executed effort to eliminate Windows XP before end of support.
- Predicted and mitigated failures with new security and disaster recovery plans.
- Eliminated $58,000 in costs with 10 year A-V plan.
- Series of bonuses for customer service and problem solving.
- Initiated Windows 7 testing by users