- Over 8+ years of extensive experience in Cognos 10, Cognos 8.x Suite, Cognos ReportNet 1.1, Cognos Impromptu, and Cognos Transformer, Report design, Dashboard development, data quality testing, Quality Assurance and Testing of Software applications.
- Implemented IBM Cognos TM1 10.1 and BI 10.2 on a distributed server architecture for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Have Administration experience in Cognos 8.2/8.4 and applied data level and user level security for Framework Manager Packages, reports.
- Created TM1 applications which contains the shortcuts of various other TM1 objects.
- Worked for New York state educational department related to educational programs and academic performance of students with disabilities within each district.
- Aggregated school, district, and statewide test results that contain a list of student characteristics that would make it possible to identify a student’s test results.
- Managed data transfers between student and financial applications and other related database systems.
- Compiled and used confidential student, financial and human resources data while supporting report development and processing to ensure accurate and timely reporting from the district’s application systems by district and school users.
- Provides assistance with the production of confidential data reporting such as student/teacher performance, reports for Administration to use in collective bargaining, and other sensitive information, plus high - level ad hoc data analysis requests.
- Processed necessary end-of-year/cycle data archive and rollover procedures.
- Strong knowledge of OLAP and ETL and has expertise in Cognos 10.2, Cognos 10.1, Cognos 8 series, Cognos 7 Series, Framework Manager, Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Cognos Powerplay, Cognos Impromptu, Powerplay Transformer, Cognos Administration, Teradata, Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server
- Involved in installation of Cognos 8.4 suite of tools and configuring LDAP for the secured authentication
- Strong experience in Installing, Configuring, Monitoring and Management of Cognos on Windows platform.
- Involvement in administration of Cognos packages and reports.
- Extensively used ETL methodologies for supporting data extraction, transformations and loading processing, in a corporate-wide-ETL Solution using Informatica PowerCenter 7.3/6.2.
- Worked with transformations such as Source Qualifier, Aggregate, Lookup- Transformation, Rank, Joiner, Filter, Router, Sorter, Sequence Generator, Union, Update Strategy, Stored Procedure, Normalizer extensively in Informatica 7.1/7.1.1.
- Thorough knowledge of Ralph Kimball’s Data Modeling concepts including Dimensional Modeling, Star and Snowflake schema, Slowly Changing Dimensions (Type1, Type2, and Type3) and Surrogate keys.
- Experience in integration of various data sources with Multiple Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, Sybase, and DB2 and worked on integrating data from flat files.
- Experience in indexing and performance tuning for development, test and production environments.
- Created models with different data sources such as Oracle, SQL Server and MS Access.
- Extensively worked Framework Modeling and Complex Report building using Cognos.
- Created relational data source which is in form of dimensional model.
- Designed the Transformer model and built the cubes using Power Play Transformer, explored the Cube data using the Report and Analysis Studio.
- Design, develop, and maintain Cognos 8 Planning and Reporting for planning and forecasting systems in accordance with both Company and industry best practices and standards.
- Experienced in analyzing and translating business requirements, business processes into requirements and implement overall Enterprise Planning and BI strategy.
- Participate in Cognos Planning - using Planning components ( Contributor and Analyst).
- Implementing and deploying Cognos Planner for budgeting and planning solutions. Translate the business requirements into skeleton model (D-Lists and D-Cubes ).
- Involved in Metadata modeling using Cognos Framework Manager, Cognos Transformer .
- Extensive experience in Designing the Framework Manager models, to meet BI industry standards applied Physical Layer, Business Layer and Presentation Layer approach to increase the model durability.
- Design and develop the Cognos framework manager model handling various aspects such as Regular dimensions and Measure dimensions, building Star schema groupings and Develop Packages, setup-object level security and Row level security .
- Implemented Security at different levels in Framework Manager and Cognos Connection to restrict access.
- Expert in Data Visualization development using Tableau to create complex, intuitive, and innovative dashboards.
- Experience in SAP BO Full Life cycle implementations on different modules.
- Proven ability to deliver and ensure success in high-pressure/high-risk situations.
- Involved in many aspects of the SDLC including requirements gathering, proof of concept delivery, Implementation, user support and maintenance.
- Administered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
- Hands-on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards.
- Created incremental refreshes for data sources on Tableau server.
- Worked on moving Tableau Dashboard from Development to Production Live Environment.
- Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics, and Log Axes. Groups, hierarchies, Sets to create detail level summary report and Dashboard using Tableau’s Advanced Capabilities.
- Involved in creating dashboards and reports in Tableau 8.1. Created report schedules on Tableau server.
- Hands-on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards in Tableau.
- Experienced in all activities of full life cycle implementation including Project management, requirement analysis, Data Modelling, Design, Specification development, Reporting, Web publishing, Portal integrationPerformance tuning, testing, Documentation and maintenance in BO
- With Strong Knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) of BO such as developing, testing, Migrating, Administrating, security management and production supporting on various platforms like UNIX, Windows NT/2000/98.
- Business analyst experience interacting with end users, functional/technical experts and management to identifying, analyse and developing the reports that meet the business needs.
- Strong knowledge of business/process data flow in organizations and experienced in data modelling Concepts.
- Hands of experience on Information Design Tool for Creating BICS Connection, Business Layer, Data foundation Layer in SAP BO 4.0/4.1
- Hand of experience on Universe Design Tool for Creating Universe.
- Extensively worked on development of Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence Reports.
- Hands on experience writing SQL Queries.
- Experience in SAP BO upgrade strategy, project planning, landscape design, test strategy and execution.
- Good knowledge on troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with ability to manage and work effectively to Meet deadlines in fast paced environment.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/2003/2008,UNIX
Languages: C, PL/SQL
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS SQL Server 7.0/2000/2005 , MS Access 2000,
Visualization Tools: Tableau 8.1/8.0/7/0
Reporting Tools: Tableau 8.0/7.0, SAS, SSRS, Crystal Reports 9.0/8.5,OLAP
OLAP Tools: Business Objects 4.1/4.0/ XI 3.1/ 6.X, Designer, Supervisor, Desktop Intelligence, Web-Intelligence, Info View, CMC,CCM,LCM,Promotion Management Performance Management, Report Conversion tool, Import Wizard, Publishing Wizard, Upgrade Management Tool
BI Tools: SAP BW 7.0, BODS, Cognos BI Suite 10/8.x/7.x (Query Studio, Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Event Studio, Cognos Connection, Dynamic Cubes, Framework Manager, PowerPlayTransformer)ReportNet1.1,Microstrategy. IBM Cognos Visualization Customizer, SSRS, and TM1.
Data Modeling: Visio 2003, Erwin. Transformer and Frame Work Manager.
Other Tools: Toad, Putty, Sub Version
Rational Tools: Clear Case Explorer
Confidential, Detroit, Michigan
Sr. Cognos Developer
- Participated in discussions with the Business users and senior management to create and gather the business requirements.
- Used Cognos Framework Manager to create different views (Database View, Business View, Presentation View) using Oracle and MS SQL SERVER Databases.
- Created Packages and DMR models in Framework Manager by importing metadata from different data sources with use of data modeling.
- Prepared logical, conceptual and Dimensional Data models using P & C data sets in Framework manager.
- Implemented stored procedure query subject in Cognos Framework Manager.
- Created users and user groups, assigned user privileges in Access Manager
- Interacted with Business Users to identify key performance indicators (KPI).
- Implemented security in Cognos Framework Manager in each level according to business users.
- Created ad-hoc report using Cognos Query Studio and SQL reports using Cognos Report Studio.
- Created various complex List Reports, Grouped Reports, Cross tab Reports, Chart Reports and Drill-Through Reports for Mobile Applications.
- Created multiple layer reports providing a comprehensive and detail report with drill through facility.
- Customized data by adding prompts, Filters, Calculations, Summaries and Functions.
- Developed reports using System Development Kit (SDK) by java scripts at the back end.
- Created multi-dimensional cubes in Cognos Transformer using Impromptu Query Definition (IQD) generated from Cognos Framework Manager.
- Trained users to make their own ad-hoc reports using Cognos Query Studio.
- Created Models in Frame work manager. Created various filters and calculations in framework manager models.
- Expert Migrating catalogs into report net using migration utility
- Expert in Migration of Impromptu Reportset to Cognos ReportStudio
- Worked on Security in Access Manager, created users and grant them necessary permissions.
- Worked on Security permissions in Cognos Connection portal at Package Level, giving permissions to end users for report studio and query studio, Object Security at Frame work Manager Level.
- Scheduled Reports using Scheduling Management. Configured Email Server Information at Production and Development Servers.
Environment: Cognos 10.1 (Framework manager, Report Studio, Query Studio, Metric Studio), Cognos Power play Transformers, Cognos Mobile Reports, Access manager, Informatica Powercenter 8.0, Oracle 11g, TOAD 8.6,Windows7.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Sr. Cognos Developer
- Analyzed and sized the infrastructure to integrate and host IBM Cognos TM1 and BI for a comprehensive performance management solution
- Implemented IBM Cognos TM1 10.1 and BI 10.2 on a distributed server architecture for scalability, performance and reliability
- Playing the role of Cognos Architect, Cognos solution consultant, People Manager and member of multiple Expertise group such as Cognos Centre of Excellence team, Technology Advisory Center, Delivery Excellence Group.
- Created and maintained Impromptu Catalogs, Folders and Access Manager for distribution to clients to create their clients impromptu and ad-hoc report on web.
- Integrated all TM1 data with Microsoft Excel and use it in graphs etc by using TM1 Perspective.
- Runed Cognos TM1 Perspectives on cloud system.
- Maintained Access Manager to control security and grant access to clients accordingly to their user class
- Responsible for the migration of Cognos ReportNet and Cognos8.1 Models, packages and reports to Cognos 8.3.
- Responsible for after migration testing for both Cognos 7.4 and Cognos 8.3 environments.
- Resolved and documented after migration issues.
- Developed reports using System Development Kit (SDK) by java scripts and Eclipse at the back end.
- Customized Reports using HTML and JAVA SCRIPTS.
- Worked with Data Architects to create a solution roadmap based on cross-organizational planning and forecasting tool using Cognos TM1.
- Involved in the data model design for the CRM Reporting solution, designed and developed the model using Cognos 10.2 Framework Manager.
- Used TM1 worksheet functions such as DBR, DBRA, DBRW, SUBNM, VIEW to access TM1 data from IBM Cognos Analysis For Excel(CAFÉ).
- Designed and developed multiple dashboard reports for Trend Analysis, Time comparison reporting, KPI Analysis, Gross Margin and Profit Analysis using Cognos 10.2 Report Studio.
- Used performance manager tuning measures for improving overall runtime of dashboard reports as the dashboard was using huge data set for Data analysis and visual representation.
- Created and maintained an inventory of application objects (packages, reports, cubes, content, etc.)
- Provided support to users on reporting and Cognos functionality, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Developed Sales Budgeting model to extract Actuals and Budgeting data from Oracle e-business suite, MS Excel and other sources to baseline data in the budgeting model
- Implemented cognos enterprise planning for Greater accuracy in planning/budgeting cycle times and reduced planning cycle times.
- Configured Cognos TM1 Web to connect to remote Cognos TM1 servers in my network.
- Managed TM1 data through Excel and customize active forms using TM1 CAFE. used flex views to combine data from multiple crosstabs, or multiple crosstab cubes, on a worksheet and then enhance the data using Microsoft Excel formulas, formats, and cell references.
- Developed FM model for report studio developers.
- Created TM1 applications which contains the shortcuts of various other TM1 objects.
- Created CPF (Project files) and Published projects from the FM Models
- Created Query subjects, query items, Filters, Namespace.
- Organize shortcuts to other TM1 objects, files, and URLs in a logical, job-specific grouping using TM1 applications.
- Handled Complex Queries as separate Query Subjects.
- Created Active Forms and deployed on TM1Web for user interaction
- Built the control panels and administration screens for maintenance of the model
- Developed Rolling Forecast functionality to support 12 months rolling forecast. Implemented the rules and TIs required to support the Budgeting and Forecasting roll over requirements
- Developed Active Reports for Sales Management team and presented the reports to Senior Sales and Marketing using Apple iPad for feedback
- Enhanced legacy reports for Sales Performance Reviews, Inventory Management at SKU level, Product Category, and other dimensions
- Created Analytical reports for Sales managers using Oracle E-Business Suite Sales and Order data to review Company Sales by slicing and dicing, customers, region, product type, category, time range and Sales Reps
- Built and enhanced Cognos Workspace (Business Insight) with widgets and filters with several built in displays for power users to propagate self-help BI platform for non-professional users
- Converted OBIEE reports to Cognos BI reports for deeper interaction and graphical presentation
- Create jobs and batch processes to build and monitor the reporting warehouse created for BI reporting
- Performed scalability and performance analysis of existing servers and documented the best practice approach for leveraging existing infrastructure to meet current reporting needs and scale the architecture to meet medium term and long term business needs for BI
Confidential, Concord, California
Sr. Cognos Developer
- Analyzed the conversion requirements to convert the FPM applications - Financial Planning model, Divisional Salary Plan model, Revenue Plan model from Cognos Planning to TM1
- Designed the Cognos TM1 conversion plan and approach to handle the upgrade process seamlessly to the user community.
- Created a support competency center to support existing Cognos Planning applications for Financial Budgeting and Planning.
- Facilitated requirements gathering sessions with the business unit focus groups using Planning
- Created a project implementation plan based on Best Practices and TM1 implementation approach to create a phased delivery approach.
- Configured IBM Cognos TM1 Architect to locate a Cognos TM1 Administration Server on network, and then connected to a server .
- Implemented cognos enterprise planning by taking organization's overall strategy plan and breaks it down into the activities, decisions and initiatives necessary to achieve that improved performance.
- Designed models, which are then used to create applications in TM1 performance modeler.
- Create and administer applications, assign security, and establish a workflow by using Cognos TM1 Performance Modeler.
- Configured authentication security, such as Integrated Login or IBM Cognos Security, and data transmission security, such as SSL, depending on your system and network environment for cognos TM1 Web .
- Analyzed the Cognos Planning application implemented for Financial Planning and Budgeting purposes and created interface design to source data from Deltek Costpoint ERP.
- Built TM1 model in TM1 Architect using Turbo Integrator processes which is used to create, analyze and manage business data using the cube viewer.
- Used IBM Cognos Analysis for Microsoft Excel( TM1 CAFÉ) to create an exploration to review, analyze, and update the portion of the enterprise-wide plan that was assigned to you.
- Installed TM1 server components in a multi-server, distributed environment setting up Dev and Prod, distributing server components on Prod.
- Responsible for installing and configuring various components of Cognos8, such as the Framework Manager and Content Manager.
- Responsible for creating User groups and roles to manage security in Cognos Connection and Access Rights of the Reports for the end users.
- Deployed packages, folders and Reports from a development environment to Testing and Production environment.
- Created HTML Scripts to default the values in the Prompts and also to default the search options for the prompts in Prompt page.
- Effectively communicated with Business Analysts to resolve design action items. Involved in providing both business and technical expertise in the requirements gathering, report design, report development, and support of all client/server layers and components of the data warehouse.
- Created new Catalogs using the Impromptu Administrator and used them for reporting purposes in Cognos Impromptu.
- Supplemented regular prompts, cascading prompts, filters, Conditional style, static headers, Drill Through, sub queries to add interactivity for users in Report Studio
- Created Packages in Framework Manager by importing metadata from different data sources.
- Implemented Framework manager security for Data access, Object level access and Package level access based on the Organization Level
- Responsible to fix the issues for the end users when they opened a Service calls using customer support, service calls are handled with Service desk and Service manager.
- Integrated TM1 with Cognos 8.4 BI and setup TM1 to use Single Sign On
- Updated the configuration files to test and improve performance while loading data from Costpoint
- Designed the Financial Planning module and the Project Employee module in TM1 and integrated them
- Implemented the TIs, Rules and Cube / Cell level security to build the two models
- Created the test plan and test scripts to validate the model and reconcile data with source systems
- Conducted end user and admin and user training for the technology team.
Environment: Cognos TM1 9.5, Cognos Planning, Cognos BI, Oracle
- Involved in designing Architecture and system specifications requirements.
- Extensively worked on understanding the business requirements and involved in performance tuning for Impromptu Reports.
- Installed and configured Cognos Power Play, Transformer Impromptu administrator and Impromptu software.
- Configure additional options in the CognosTM1 Web's configuration file.
- Assisted Quality Assurance Team in documenting and analyzing their current process and then make recommendations for improvements in their functional areas.
- Added business logic and formats, such as links and calculations, by using TM1 Performance Modeler.
- Participated in the development of catalogs, multiple queries with complicated reports and query definition files using various join and filter conditions in Impromptu.
- Created projects, designed models for reporting and created & published packages in Framework Manager from various data sources and manage TM1 data through Exce( TM1 CAFÉ)l.
- Prepared prototypes of all the reports and an approval for the requirements and the prototypes were obtained from business owners.
- Ensured sustained operations of the student, financial and human resources information systems by supporting end-users, anticipating user needs, and analyzed and troubleshooted system issues.
- Regularly accessed confidential student, financial and human resources information through the routine course of analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving user-reported system issues, and through preparing a wide variety of data reports.
- Managed, configured and supported application software modules used for data import/export procedures for state and federal reporting.
- Coordinated with functional staff to get the requirements for building the project scope and objectives.
- Perform demonstrations to show the reports using Cognos Suite to the CEO of DSS
- Developed PeopleSoft complex queries, reports and created presentations to compare the efficiency of Crystal and Cognos as a Decision Support Tool.
- Created subject areas for Student Assessment, Registration and Teacher-Student Evaluation using star schema design.
- Used GUI tools to build the data models and created Metadata Repository to create reports adhoc against the ER diagrams and Informatica mappings.
- Created complex List Reports, Cross-tab Reports and Drill through Reports.
- Implemented enterprise planning technique that delivers Stronger analytics for managing company's performance.
- Prototyped system interfaces in Excel and facilitated reviews and capture project related documentation and maintain project repository.
- Used Cognos Impromptu to create Catalog files, created IMR/IQD and Cubes using Cognos 7.2 Series, Impromptu and Transformer.
- Developed Power prompts to dynamically run the report based on user prompt selections.
- Published Impromptu Web Reports (IWR) on Cognos Upfront.
- Designing and developing the required cubes and Drill Through cubes for the project Dealer Operations.
- Testing and validating the data on Impromptu reports as well as Cognos Cubes.
- Created / enhanced catalogs and set User profiles to grant user permissions for querying.
- Created different joins according to User requirements.
- Documented Powerplay cubes and IWR Reports.
- Involved in Performance tuning of Powerplay Cubes and IWR Reports.
- Created Architect model using Cognos Architect from different sources.
- Generated reports using Cognos Impromptu.
- Used various functions for calculation and manipulation using Cognos Impromptu.
- Testing and validating the data on target data system.
- Documented design procedures, operating instructions test procedures and troubleshooting procedures.
- Successfully move the programs in to production.
Environment: Cognos Enterprise Edition 7.2, Cognos Impromptu 7.2, Cognos Script, Power Play 7.2, Power Prompts, Access Manager, Cognos Enterprise Server 7.2, Java Script, Sybase 12.0, Rapid SQL 7.1, Unix - AIX, Windows NT.
Confidential, Richmond, Virginia
- Involved in publishing of various kinds of live, interactive data visualizations, dashboards, reports and workbooks from Tableau Desktop to Tableau servers.
- Assisted users to publish and collaborate reports via a web browser & embed Tableau views in other web applications like SharePoint.
- Involved in conducting trainings to user on interact, filter, sort and customize views on an existing visualization generated thru Tableau desktop.
- Extensively involved in identifying and solving the problems by coordinating with senior managers in emergency and normal issues to meet the goals.
- Extensively participated in translating business needs into Business Intelligence reporting solutions by ensuring the correct selection of toolset available across the Tableau BI suite.
- Functional Lead role in defining the dashboard requirements and providing the best practices/approach to perform ETL and publish data to the reports/dashboards.
- In charge of the team that build tableau architecture and dashboards using Tableau desktop, Tableau Server and Tableau Online.
- Working with User for requirements and part of the team developing the software.
- Publish Tableau workbook to cloud and schedule the refresh of data. Specialized in analyzing the incremental refresh scenarios.
- Participated in Preparing Detailed technical documents from the functional specifications.
- Created Advance connections, join new tables, create & manage Extract and Monitor Queries using SQL Assistant.
- Developed parameter and dimension based reports, drill-down reports, matrix reports, charts, and Tabular reports using Tableau Desktop.
- Executed and tested required queries and reports before publishing dashboards.
- Provided support once the dashboards were published if there were any data changes, system changes, or requirement changes.
- Extensively worked on Tableau Desktop, by creating Sears & Kmart Complex reports & Dashboards.
- Created Tableau scorecards, dashboards, Heat maps using show me functionality.
- Good Experience in publishing reports and dashboards to Tableau server
- Created complex data Views Manually using multiple measures also used sort, Filter, group, Create Set functionality.
- Published Reports, workbooks & data source to server and exporting the reports in different Formats.
- Good experience in using URL's, Hyperlinks, Filters for developing Complex dashboards
- Worked creating Aggregations, calculated Fields, Table calculations, Totals, percentages using Key Performance Measures ( KPI ) and Measure
- Developed and created classes with Dimension, Detail & Measure objects and Developed Custom hierarchies to support drill down reports
- Created Web Intelligence Ad-hoc and canned reports in 3.1.
- Deployed Business Objects Universes and Reports in a Secure Environment from One Server to Other Servers using Import Wizard.
- Troubleshoot issues with existing reports in the production environment.
- Created Views, Stored Procedures and validated data for the Performance.
- Developed various types of complex reports like Standard reports, Group reports, Detail and Summary reports, Crosstab reports, Graphical reports, drilldown reports, on Demand and Linked sub reports using crystal reports, tables, views, stored procedures, business views.
- Experienced in developing Dashboards using Xcelsius 2008.
- Provided daily production support and administration of portal operations, such as problem resolution.
- Worked closely with Data Modelers in designing various data warehouse schema techniques
- Create complex reports against SAP BEx Queries.
- Created the reports on the web by using Web intelligence .
- Worked on the data provider that forms the basis of the ad-hoc analysis
Environment: Tableau 7.0 (Desktop and Server), BusinessObjectsXIR3, Designer, Crystal Reports, Xcelsius, Web Intelligence, Info view, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2008, Windows 2003Server, .NET and Java based Applications.
SQL BI Developer
- Directly interacting with clients to elicit the requirements and translate them into terms that development team can comprehend.
- Created SSIS Packages using SSIS Designer for importing heterogeneous data from OLEDB Sources, Excel Spreadsheet, text files into Data Warehouse.
- Various ETL Transformation tools were used for Control Flow and Data Flow tasks.
- Experienced in creating reports (SSRS) in Drill mode using tables, matrix and charts in SQL SERVER 2008.
- Designed and implemented Parameterized and cascading parameterized reports using SSRS.
- Created star schema in SSAS and developed SSRS reports based on the cube.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production rollouts, and the defects detected were tracked and managed using HP Quality Center.
- Produced reporting documents and led weekly meetings with developers and business units to discuss outstanding technical issues and deadlines that had to be met.
- Involved in maintaining and updating database objects like tables, views, procedures, functions using basic SQL queries to provide definition, structure, and to maintain data efficiently.
- Assist BAs in the team with appropriate documentation and domain knowledge.
- Perform data modeling, periodic report validation and data analysis by writing SQL queries using TOAD.
- Used SQL Profiler for troubleshooting, monitoring, and optimization of SQL Server and non-production database code as well as T-SQL code from developers and QA.
- Backing up, restoring system & other databases as per requirements, and also scheduled those backups.
- Developing stored procedures, triggers, views, and adding/changing tables for data load and transformation, and data extraction.
- Used SQL Server Profiler to trace the slow running queries and tried to Optimize SQL queries for improved performance and availability.
- Involved in writing queries for stored procedures, clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Involved in optimizing code and improving efficiency in databases including re-indexing, updating statistics, recompiling stored procedures and performing other maintenance tasks.
Environment: SQL Server 05/08, MS Office, MS Excel, MS SQL Server 2005 Management Studio, Windows XP Server.