18 years experience excelling in all aspects of financial management, including annual planning, forecasting, project planning, pricing, budget management, and reporting. Highly ambitious and knowledgeable Senior Business Manager skilled at providing guidance and support to all business improvement initiatives and ensuring delivery on promised results. Proficient in program management, including bids and proposals, contracting, multiple subcontractor management, monthly status reports, deliverables monitoring, customer service, supervising subordinates, and closeouts of programs. Adept at developing innovative solutions to complex financial issues. Excellent communicator with the innate ability to collaborate with cross - functional teams and lead groups towards a focused goal.
- Financial Statement Preparation & Analysis
- Contract Negotiation Pricing Strategies
- Proposals Team Leading Risk Assessment
- Cost Management
- Contract Compliance
- Written & Oral Communication rafting Business Plans
- Training & Mentoring Forecasting
- Budget Management Program Management
Senior Program Manager/Business Manager
- Program Manager for $77M MPTMERD IDIQ Government contract
- Develop all manufacturing part pricing
- These parts are to be developed for the US Army
- Work with Vendors for FFP pricing requests
- Completed all internal pricing documentation & approvals
- Brief management on pricing assumptions and potential risks
- Assist in Government DCAA audits if required
- Provide monthly IDIQ technical and financial reports to ARDEC
- Coordinate with Task Leads for monthly technical inputs
- Approve WAWF invoices from AR
- Complete Financial CSSR and MPTMERD Overall Financial report
- Ensure on time submission of Monthly report to government
- Manage Vendor/Subcontractor
- Negotiation of contracts
- Ensure completion of SOW/Contract requirements
- Get WAWF invoice from AR
- Review and approval all Vendor invoices
- Ensure all internal process are completed in timely manner
- Ensure Purchase Agreements are completed correctly
- Coordinate all PR signatures and completion through Procurement
- Act as Deputy Division Manager for $45M Financial Division
- Develop and Maintain - Division Business Plan
- Coordinate and ensure completion of internal financial requirements and ad-hoc requests
- Procurement Requests
- Accounts Payable
- Monthly/Quarterly P&L reports
- Subcontractor Open Commitment review
- Provide oversight of all contracts for Estimates at completions (EAC)
- Develop pricing for division, including internal and external review
- Complete internal pricing checklist
- Develop pricing and pricing profitability
- Complete review slides
- Present to Management for approval
Business Manager/Task Manager/Pricing Analyst
- Program Manager for $60M Cyber IDIQ FFP Government contract
- Managed execution and coordination of over 25 IDIQ Task Orders from capture, through proposal, execution and closeout
- Maintained ICORE IDIQ SharePoint for internal and external customers access
- Provided IDIQ financial reports to internal and external customers
- Managed 7 Subcontractors to include review of technical and FFP cost proposal submissions for competitive FFP task orders
- Completed FFP Pricing for cost submission for NIOC bidding
- Including FFP contract negotiations with potential Subcontractors to be added to bid proposal
- Responsible for all FFP internal submission briefings and slides
- Managed Division Financial Operations
- Managed financial requirements for division
- Daily operations budget management
- Business Planning & Forecasting
- Strategic analysis and price development for current and new opportunities
- Program/proposal risk assessment
- Program Execution - review and approve cost management
- Ensured contract compliance - Internal and external requirements
- Managed program monthly reviews
- Provided input to all division program Estimates At Completions (EACs)
- Ensured division compliance with all federal and internal company program management regulations
- Provided proposal pricing for $2 Billion Group
Operation Finance Manager
- Prepared Annual Business plans for $100M Operation
- Prepared Monthly Forecasts to Business Plan
- Prepared Monthly Analytical Financial Reports (P&L and Business drivers)
- Provided data/monthly financial oversight to Operation and Division Managers
- Prepared Pricing for new and existing proposals.
- Provided program management oversight of contract finances
Junior Operation Controller
- Responsible for monthly Revenue recognition
- Executed financial close process, including accurate and timely reporting to Operation and Business Unit management
- Prepared and maintained Annual and mid-year business plans
- Implemented remediation processes related to SOX404 internal controls requirements
- Financial advisor to managers, technical and administrative staff, for all financial and accounting aspects of revenue recognition.
- Supported financial aspects of pre-bid assessments. Lead financial bid process for new contract transition and kick-off requirements.
- Provided business analysis and decision support on a variety of operational and program matters and other ad-hoc financial analyses and reporting.
Senior Business Analyst
- Created, implemented and maintain comprehensive Project Management Plan for a FFP contract to implement an ERP software configuration.
- Used Microsoft Project to layout the WBS
- Deliverables identify critical path identify possible risks identify possible resources
- Designed an Balanced Scorecard to be developed within Oracle Business software.
- Project lead on the development of the business rules, configuration screens, reports and testing of software configuration.
- Assisted in the Re-engineer process and integration into an shared service center, suggested process improvements and implementation of a COTS system.
- Orchestrated priority listing of reports to be developed.
- Developed new process procedures for internal and external customers for the Air Force Shared Service Center.
Business Oversight Manager
- Managed Subcontractor performing on development
- Include contract negotiations
- Ensure on time completion of contract deliverable
- Sign off of all invoices for payment
- Manage 7 FTEs on their development efforts
- Created Project Management Plan
- Used Microsoft Project to layout WBS
- Identify resources and critical path
- Responsible for managing $2M annual FFP contract to complete ongoing System changes and enhancements.
- Manage 7 FTEs and their development efforts
- Managed Subcontractor to include review of completed work, approval of FFP invoices and negotiations of FFP contracts for software development
- Recommend course of action to meet customers' expectations for assigned projects and contractual obligations.
- Assessed project issues including requirements, pricing, projected goals, training, and presentations to customer specifications.
- Established Outreach Department with 8 employees, responsible for day to day EFT payments and contacting Employers to convert their paper payments to Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments.
- Responsible for representation of TxSDU at Payroll conferences providing presentations and demonstrations of child support electronic services.