Strong technical, program, and product management experience and background coupled with customer focus and a proven track record for delivering. Extensive leadership of multi - national teams and contractor/vendors. Experience in managing complex budgets through tough times. Proven track record of delivering strategic projects and programs. Customer leader, PMP, ITIL, Scrum Master, quality certified, and process focused.
Platforms: Linux, SuSE, RedHat, UNIX, SolarisHP-UX, AIX, MS Windows
Databases,: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Sun Directory Server, MS ADAM, MS MIIS, MS Access, DB2
Infrastructure, Servers: Websphere, Apache, IIS
IDEs, Tools: IBM RAD, RSA, MS Project, MS Visual Studio, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Word
Senior Staff Technical Program Manager
- Provided leadership and mentoring to Confidential FTEs and contractors globally.
- Served as global Leader and SPOC for IT Rooftop consolidation efforts globally.
- Liaised with multiple cross functional Confidential Teams- properties/facilities, Core Technology teams- Network, Compute, Telephony, AV, End User Services needs.
- Managed program with key deliverables to enable IT readiness of major Confidential locations across the globe such as Confidential Digital foundries in Paris, Shanghai. Confidential Headquarters setup in Chicago for Healthcare and Transportation businesses.
- Provided oversight to Alstom program to multiple rooftop activities related to key Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Delivered IT and facilities savings for Confidential businesses.
- Worked with global properties, facilities and business leadership to develop project deployment strategy, goals and priorities.
- Managed risks & escalations to resolve issues to ensure successful project executions.
- Worked with businesses & GO CoreTech service teams to ensure rooftop activities were correctly resourced, scoped; understood issues, opportunities and escalated via communications as needed to the leadership team.
- Coordinated GO CoreTech service teams to gather / analyze data in preparation of projects and cost models that deliver value to the business.
- Participated in due diligence, discovery, and facilities reviews as needed. Worked with vendors and Sourcing on proper vendor negotiations.
- Ensured business dependencies and responsibilities were clearly identified and articulated.
- Executed plans including budget, schedule, staffing, delivery, risk management, change management, and business acceptance.
- Ensured proper program control mechanisms and reporting are in place to track performance against plans and budget.
- Prepared and delivered regular management updates to business and GO CoreTech leadership.
- Anticipated and articulated impacts to the business.
- Utilized best practices from previous projects, and provide lessons learned and collateral for future engagements.
Application Support Manager
- Provided leadership, mentoring to Confidential FTEs and contractors.
- Managed multiple Treasury Risk Systems.
- Drove SLA and insure uptime is met for my application.
- Oversaw multiple contractors/GDC teams.
- Oversaw application releases.
- Provided Incident/Problem/Change - ITIL management.
- Delivered presentations to SLT.
- Collaborated with multiple cross functional teams- Build/Support/CTO/Vendors/GDCs/DBA/Middleware/NT/Unix.
- Provided customer/Stakeholder communication.
- Met all compliance deliverables for SOX and non-SOX applications.
- Managed vendor relations.
- Developed SOWs.
- Oversaw development of SOPs/certified SOPS/FMEA/DR/Run books - all system documentation
- Received multiple awards from customers and compliance teams for delivery and focus.
- Led multiple web hosting /infrastructure migration projects.
- Led critical Solaris to Linux migration program for multiple applications (20+).
- Led QC10 to ALM11 migration for hundreds of projects for multiple Confidential businesses.
- Coached different business application teams on ALM- Application Lifecycle Management a home-grown tool.
- Recommended process improvement /suggestions.
- Led RTS team of 10-12 people.
- Managed periodic releases, lead testing, coordinate launches.
- Managed day-today activities, insure SLA/uptime is met.
- Managed stakeholder communication.
- Managed RTS tasks prioritization.
- Ensured regulatory compliance.
- Supported multiple Touchless onboarding.
- Supported Dealers.
- Drove change control process improvements.
- Drove PMO activities.
- Conducted UATs and secured formal sign-offs from end customers.
- Led iToms - Production outages/issues resolution for mission critical application
- Supported onboarding of multiple Touchless onboarding such as Bobcat, Navistar, Transportation, NACCO, Apple, Energy.
- Delivered over 2000 bug fixes and enhancements through well managed releases.
- Facilitated Infrastructure migration project that involved technology and hardware upgrade. Worked with several cross-functional stakeholders and achieved project launch in target time frame.
- Provided compliance gap closures: closed known gaps and proactively identified gaps, devised and executed plan to close them.
- Led multiple compliance initiatives such as TODs, TOEs, DR, backup recovery/ORT tests, data retention plan, archival strategy, SCABBA/security review fixes for application.
- Received multiple rewards for Touchless launches, infrastructure launch, PMS launch from Confidential management.
Senior Software Design Analyst
- Architect new solutions, designed systems and system changes such as performance improvements, and assist other architects in the department.
- Provided. Level 3 production support of various Marketing & Sales systems used by global Ford dealers and employees.
- Participated in all stages of SDLC for bug-fix and small enhancement releases: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing (including JUnit test cases), Deployment, and post-launch support.
- Worked with Ford Marketing & Sales business customers and IT business analysts to gather business functional requirements and translate them into system design specifications.
- Created and maintained system technical documentation including use cases / requirement specifications, functional specifications, system design specifications, test cases, technical inspection documents, etc.
- Provided technical leadership and coaching / guidance to a virtual team of 35-50 developers located in Dearborn, Michigan Upper Peninsula, UK, and India.
- Provided subject matter expertise to team, business customers and other functions.
- Conducted technical interviews to hire new team members.
Directory Services Engineer
- Delivered Solution Engineering - including Analysis, Design, Development (Coding and Development Testing) for new solutions replacing legacy applications.
- Gathered requirements from global Ford business customers and translate them into requirement specifications.
- Provided subject matter expertise for the legacy corporate directory to global Ford business functions.
- Provided Project Management and SDLC coordination of bug-fix and small enhancement releases.
- Created and maintain system technical documentation including security and controls review, design specifications, and install guides.
- Ensured implementation of security controls to comply with Ford’s IT policy and S-Ox
- Solution Engineering - including Analysis, Design, Development (Coding and Development Testing) for new solutions replacing legacy applications.
- Level 3 Production Support of legacy systems - including bug-fix and small enhancement release development.
- Provided subject matter expertise for security tools to global Ford business functions.
- Created and maintained system technical documentation including functional and design specifications, technical architecture, business owner view, etc, by reverse engineering legacy application code.
- Ensured implementation of security controls to comply with Ford’s IT policy and S-Ox.
- Analyzed application source code, including reverse engineer legacy application code when little or no system documentation was available.
- Developed changes as needed due to the technology change - including making design & code changes, unit and integration testing.
- Create and maintain project documentation such as design specs, test cases, issues tracker, etc.
- Migrated 10 J2EE applications from WAS (Websphere App Server) 4.0 to WAS 5.0.
- Migrated 4 Perl/ Confidential and Oracle 6i reports-based applications to Java/J2EE and Oracle 10g.