Seeking an analyst or technical big data position at a growing company. I work best with action based teams to accomplish goals vs doing theoretical research. In finance I developed a process that tells me with 84% confidence which customers are likely to churn and I am well versed in business development as well as the Analytics supporting Sales. Current pro bono projects are creation of an conversational artificial intelligence application for children with learning disabilities.
AREA OF PROFICIENCY:
- Python Data Analysis
- Spark Analysis & Data Cleansing Hacking and Extracting Data
- Salesforce Administration
- Google Web Analytics
- Data Documentation and Analysis
- Database Migration & Planning
Python Engineer - Data Visualizer - Dog Whisperer
- Responsible to find, clean, organize and prepare data from 27 countries for SQL upload.
- Design, debug and automate data acquisition via Python 3.6, Mongo Robo, T - SQL, and Excel.
- Connect data tooling for Elisakit, Protein, BioChemical, Monoclonal & Polyclonal antibody research.
Data Analyst & Consultant
- Consultatively trained Salesforce and Zoho CRM users on best practices to drive growth.
- Merged existing or create new databases API s, customized sales process software.
- Data Cleansing Organization and documentation of python analytics backend system
Salesforce Admin & Developer
- in charge of full Salesforce Org design, used biweekly software releases to roll out software.
- Full cycle developer in charge of process research and 24/7 on - call security admin.
- Google Analytics subject matter expert, visualize customer traffic, monetize opportunities.
- Analysis of 160 gigabyte AWS data lake, startup pharma market, produce ad hoc reports.
- Analyzed business intelligence software and CRM for predictive analytics platform.
- Provided hoc data regression and CRM pipeline analysis for Confidential Risk assessment
- Grew sales from $340k to $840k, annual analysis of $2MM in 482 clients accounts.
- Analyzed B2B and B2C portfolios for risk management with Confidential