- 15 years of management level experience
- 10 years experience in public relations and marketing communications involving writing of proposals, corporate literature, press releases, media pitch letters, and employee communications
Social Media Business Equation Certification, Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs, Policy Medical, iCims, Docutap, Concur, QuickBooks, and Outlook
Confidential, Plano, TX
Assistant Director of Business Development
- Working in tandem with the project director and engineers on the expansion, operation and marketing of a pilot project for an app - based car sharing program at Confidential North American Headquarters.
- We surveyed the staff to identify interested commuters and their transportation needs, then established route locations and schedules for initial fleet of vehicles.
- Ongoing grassroots marketing via employee presentations, production of collateral for new employees, digital communications, and campus events to sustain growth.
- Advanced technology of operating vehicles and bookings through the app, also involves focused and frequent management of issues, questions and suggestions submitted through the app by current and potential users.
- App updates are coordinated with Confidential software engineers based in Ireland and CEO in Austin.
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
- Scheduling, organizing and taking minutes for all Governing Board and Committee meetings; travel arrangements and expense reporting through Concur for C-Suite and directors; managing calendars for C-Suite; maintaining credentialing files, updating privileges and preparing approval letters to physicians; coordinating orientation for staff members and maintaining competency files; establishing contract employee files and ensuring ongoing compliance with Joint Commission requirements; uploading and updating policies and contracts on Policy Medical platform; preparing correspondence for Quality Director and Chief Medical Officer; editing marketing materials and C-Suite correspondence
Confidential, Plano, TX
PUBLIC RELATIONS & CONTENT CREATION SPECIALIST
- Execution of public relations program; building and maintaining media contacts; writing and distributing press releases, media kits and advisories, and pitching stories; writing website and blog content, marketing collateral and social media content; aligning editorial content with social media strategy; collaborating with creative agencies for cohesive messaging; brand reputation management; launching employee relations program.
Confidential, Confidential, TX
ASSISTANT BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
- Management of daily operations for 24-hour emergency & urgent care facility in Confidential, in addition to human resources administration for Confidential and Confidential facilities.
- Involved on-boarding, terming and background checks; oversight of required education, certification and license documentation; preparation of physician procedure and patient treatment reports; scheduling management and physician meetings; vendor management for building and equipment issues, contract adherence and renewals; weekly communication book updates for all departments at both facilities; monthly internal newsletter production and employee relations program.
FINE ARTS AND GUIDANCE DEPT. SECRETARY,
- Responsibilities included budget analysis, proposal and tracking; purchase order and reimbursement processing for director, assistant director, and fine arts staff at 54 campuses; approving and scanning invoices and synchronizing accounts payable action; coordination of vendor bid invitation and application practice; collection and analysis of program participation data across the District; professional development course coordination; management of private lesson instructors.
- Confidential ISD secretary responsibilities included budget projections and oversight; all purchasing and reimbursements; accounts payable coordination with administration; activity fund and petty cash management and reporting; payroll and benefits coordination with district administrators; absence tracking and substitute teacher placement; administration of time-clock system for paraprofessional staff; coordination of facilities use; maintenance of personnel lists and information, records and staff development hours; staff check-out procedures and records; communicating and enforcing security policies; and monthly newsletter production.
- Collected and deposited all funds for Confidential center with enrollment of 300 children.
- Involved dealing directly with parents and managing revenue and enrollment utilizing a customized child-care management software program.
- Duties included controlling expense and activity checking accounts; preparing income and attendance reports; resolving parental and teacher issues.