- Confidential A strategy focused IT Security Professional with a proven ability to create, implement and manage practical solutions within business, technical and Health - care environments.
- Committed to meet established deadlines, coordinate project resources, develop measurable KPI’s and evaluate multiple streams of data.
- Producing notable results with a combination of direct experience, technical skills, and hands-on leadership.
- Cultivating knowledge of best practices in Cyber Security strategies, Risk Mitigation and performance improvements on customer-facing applications
- Researching business needs, analyzing application capability and specifications, and monitoring end user trends
- In depth Experience with requirements in HIPPA, PHI, PII and PCI.
- Ability to evaluate and modify technology and systems at global and granular levels
- Collaboration with users and departments to evaluate, assess, and determine the technical functions of computer systems
- Developing parameters and time frames for efficient project management
- Security Assessments and remediation
- Ability to quickly learn applications with minimum documentation
- Live production Experience
- Penetration Testing
- Python Scripting/Automation
- Cisco Routing/Switching expertise
- Security Assessments/User Security Training
- Firewall Administration/Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, Checkpoint
- Information Security
- Business Continuity
- Data Recovery and Protection
- EPO Antivirus/Malware
- Executive Reporting
- SIEM/IDS/IPS Experience
- Customer-facing administration
- Technical trouble shooting expertise
- Digital Forensics/Incident response
IT Ops Manager/Cyber Security SME
- Ran SOC with 2 Security analysts and 2 technicians. Mentored and created Security training for team.
- Conducted outside Penetration testing and internal vulnerability scanning/testing on all systems including web applications/mobile.
- Project manager of cross-functional teams composed of programmers, technical specialist, staff and end-users.
- Created/ enhanced use of collocation data center and hybrid cloud to enable transition to reliable network off legacy systems
- Develop/ modify Security training tools and training for internal use including red and blue team manual
- Supervise a staff of 10+ (four network administrators, three pc technicians, and 7 developers in day to day production environment) and Code review
- Projects included migrating, consolidating, and security testing of twenty-three 2003 Servers to four new 2016 servers running multiple virtual machines for cost and data room space savings using Cisco Confidential .
- Infrastructure upgrade of all networking equipment to Cisco. Connections to co-location, stacked switches, and Fortinet firewalls. In-depth experience with VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
Senior Network Admin/Engineer
- Network administration of thirty-five Dell and HP servers and over four hundred employees in RDS/VDI desktop environment, including all Cisco networking equipment, Windows operating systems and Linux boxes.
- Provide troubleshooting techniques to test codes, debug, and enhance computer applications as they were written/implemented
- Created network infrastructure plans for two new buildings including data rooms, Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery plan.
- Analyze reports developed specifically for quality control purposes and recommend corrective action involving changes in automated and/or non-automated systems or involving closer adherence to existing systems
Senior IT/Telecomm Engineer
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of critical data and telecommunications networks at a thirteen building site with multiple platforms and meshed systems
- Confidential on two Nortel Option 81s, Microsoft Active Directory and proprietary UNIX servers
- Part of server Migration team to bring technology at to latest standards. Part of committee to update disaster recovery plan