- Highly accomplished and experienced IT professional with unparalleled achievements in providing enterprise information technology strategy and vision.
- Experience in delivering leading edge solutions and IT transformation that supports growth, operations, and scalability has contributed to an exceptional and broad - based knowledge of IT Architecture, Systems Administration, and Project Management across multiple industries.
- Proven ability to logically and effectively analyze information, industry changes, data and organizational need.
- Outstanding ability to be concise, complete, logical, objective and persuasive in both written and oral communications.
- Continually focused on implementing contemporary LEAN methodologies and practices that balance the cost of delivery against organizational objectives, fostering enterprise wide improvements in the execution of the IT function.
- IT Management / Infrastructure Technology / Project Management / Team Leadership / IT Support
- Network Administration System Administration VoIP Administration Microsoft 365
- Security Solution Delivery Communication Customer Service Cisco Technologies Firewalls
- Standard Operating Procedures Technical Documentation Vendor Management Disaster Recovery
IT Infrastructure & Operations Team Lead
- Direct the team's focus, initiatives, and efforts to improve SMP's technology, security, and align with the businesses goals and priorities.
- Worked directly with senior leadership to recommend process improvements and new solutions, following through on their implementation to improve efficacy, reliability, and keep up with the fast-paced growth of the company.
- Serve as the top technical escalation resource for all system, network and voice administration, including technologies such as; VMware, Dell VRTX, Fortinet and Cyberoam Firewalls, Proofpoint Email Security, Office 365, Kaseya, Veeam, Cisco Catalyst Switching, and others.
System Administrator & Technical Lead
- Manage and lead the performance and technical operations of the local IT Team.
- Lead the team by example in providing expert support, in a timely, organized, professional, and courteous manner.
- Drove the Global IT Team’s vision, implementing organizational goals and enterprise wide standards locally.
- Utilized technologies such as Cisco, VM Ware, Avaya, Microsoft, and other applications and industry-specific hardware that enabled the 600-user location to function.
- Provided cross-function leadership in collaboration with different business units to provide direction, support, and innovation in technology to improve efficiency and capabilities of each team.
Network Operations Center Technician
- Provided first Line support for all internal Infrastructure of Quicken’s family of products/companies.
- Troubleshot all outages, leading the communication during issue resolution.
- Scheduled the weekly maintenance and upgrade of both Systems and Network devices.
- Identified large problems and worked to resolve them expeditiously, escalating serious situations level 3 support.
- Utilized Microsoft Operations Manager to monitor and oversee 2000+ Windows Servers ranging from 2003 to 2012.
- Monitored the multiple company networks via SolarWinds.
- Performed F5 Load Balancer changes and troubleshooting.
Senior IT Technician
- Managed a variety of projects and frontline initiatives in support of 4.5k users enterprise wide.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, documentation, support, and end user training for a variety of technical programs and initiatives.
- Provided Level 2 and 3 Support for all voice, data, and system concerns.
- Served as Project Manager and Lead Technician on 8x8 Phone System Project and VoIP Phone System rollout across 50+ unique locations.
- Managed vendors and engineers for the installation of 27 high-end Video Conferencing systems in the US, Canada & UK.
- Held responsible for the management and performance of the Badging and Access Control System.
Junior IT Administrator
- Assisted in the management of Active Directory and Group Policy for 2,000 end users and performed daily monitoring of LAN/WAN across 200+ locations.
- Managed vendors and consultants in fulfillment of company wide objectives that supported organizational operation and growth.
- Assembled and configured Servers and Network equipment, adhering to all IT Security procedures.
- Served as a tier 3 escalation point for Help Desk, providing emergency support on a round the clock basis.
- Completed a project to move all POTS-based fax lines to a fax server solution saving thousands of dollars annually.
Level 2 IT Support Engineer & Dispatcher
- Provided 3rd party IT support to businesses, ranging in size from small start-ups to large multi-location health systems, in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead direct account manager for a large book of business, lending onsite and remote technical support on 24-hour basis.
- Maintained and configured multiple brands of VOIP phone systems and oversaw contract renewals and scheduling of field technicians.
- Lead Fortinet technician, utilized strong knowledge of Windows Server, VMware, and Firewalls on a regular basis.
- Played an integral role on a variety of initiatives, provided direct project management in support of organizational and clients overarching objectives.
PC Technician / Store Manager
- Maintained and repaired computers and related peripheral hardware and software; provided on-site and remote support for individuals and businesses.
- Gained extensive experience with all Windows and Mac OS X operating systems.
- Strong working knowledge of Office, Outlook, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Autotask, and Kaseya.