Highly Motivated Business Intelligence Professional with 6.6 Years of Experience in MSBI, Microsoft Business Intelligence, Report Development & Analysis along with Database Development. Leadership Abilities and team work skills ability to accomplish Tasks as individual Contributor.PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY:
- Professional with total 6.6 experience in scratch business intelligence and database development Experienced in SQL Server Business intelligence tools like SQL Server Integration services, SSIS 2008 r2, SSIS 2012, SSIS 2014, SSRS, SQL Server Reporting Services 2012, MS SQL Server 2014/2016 to deliver Business Intelligence and data warehouse solution.
- Enterprise Data Warehouse, SSIS, ETL, SQL, Dimensional Modeling, T - SQL, PL/SQL, Data Warehouse design, Data Modeling.
- Experience in Data Modeling, Database design and well versed with SQL Server best practices and performance tuning.
- Extensively working “hands-on” with SSIS 2012 or above, in DW ETL Development
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work database architecture, design, integration, and/or data modeling. (star flake/snow flake).
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, object oriented design and patterns
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests
- Possess strong communication skills and consistently received outstanding feedback from client and senior management for quality deliverables.
- Proficient in Data Modeling, Data Analysis, ETL/SSIS Developer
- SSRS Data Warehousing and other big data concepts as well used ETL scripts with PYTHON
- Extensive level database designing & re-engineering.
- Designing dashboards, reports, data cubes and provide technical training to the end user.
- Highly Proficient in Agile, Test Driven, Iterative, Scrum and Waterfall software development life cycles
- Experience in creating different types of reports Cascading reports, Drill down reports, Drill through reports, linked
Programming Languages: C#, C, oops concepts, Python, T-SQL, XML, Oracle, PL/SQL, MySQL.
Business Intelligence tools: Business Intelligence Development Studio SSIS/SSRS
Data Base: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012,2014,2016 MS Access, MS Access, MS SQL server, Oracle
Operating Systems: XP, Windows NT / 2000,7,10. Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2, Linux, iOS
SDLC tools: Team foundation Server TFS, HP Quality center, HPSM
Project Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, Critical Chain, Critical Path Method, Scrum
Project Management Tools: Trello, slack, Microsoft Project, Incident management.
Project Repositories: SVN, CVS, GitHub
PROJECT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Involved in Technical decisions for Business requirement, Interaction with Business Analysts, Client team, Development team, Capacity planning and Upgrading of SQL Servers.
- Performed Data Modeling for databases of varied sizes .
- Configured DR solution with Transaction Replication from Distribution Server with multiple Updatable subscriptions.
- Involved in Creation, Development and Deployment of SSIS packages in SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2012
- Performed Database consistency checks with DBCC, Defrag, Index tuning and monitored error logs.
Team lead MSBI
- Analyzing the requirements and prepared design documents (High level Design and Low-level design documents)
- Designed and developed 40+ SSIS 2014 packages using different transformations like XML Source, Derived Script task, Conditional Split, file system, send mail task, excel source.
- Optimized stored procedure which was taking 6-7 hrs for load to 2 mins for 1 lakhs records
Senior MSBI developer
- Loaded to JSON data to SQL tables using C# JSON libraries
- Loaded Big data unstructured data.
- Delivered project on urgent need in 3 days, Rewarded with Confidential extra miles Award.
- Created systems for capturing error data in XML file using C# for XML reader sending the error data in file attached to the corresponding mail ids using Sent Mail Task, and correcting error data
- Implementation and delivery of MSBI platform solutions to develop and deploy ETL, SSIS 2014/DTS.
- Developed, Deployed, and monitored SSIS 2014 Packages for new ETL Processes and upgraded the existing DTS packages to SSIS 2014 for the on-going ETL Processes.
- Monitored Full/Incremental/Daily Loads and support all scheduled ETL jobs for batch processing.
- Involved in Migration of Databases from SQL Server 2012 to SQL Server 2014 using SSIS 2014
- Migration of DTS packages to SSIS 2014 packages.
- Involved in Technical decisions for Business requirement, Interaction with Business Analysts, Client team, Development team.
Junior MSBI developer
- Developed a ticketing application in .Net (C#), DNN along with Debug,Develop,trouble shoot C# code.
- Created 16 SSIS 2014 ETL packages for extract transfer and load data.
- Recognized by client and senior management for Confidential BI team as individual Contributor.
- Design develop highly complex store procedure and functions using SQL Server 2008,2008 R2,2012
- Created complex mappings which involved Slowly Changing Dimensions, implementation of Business Logic and capturing the deleted records in the source systems.
- Rewarded with Confidential award for major releases in production environment with 0 defects and BI team set up.
- Automated Daily status report process which saves time and mistakes while drafting mail to manager.
- Worked with complex mappings having an average of 15 transformation