A seasoned executive that demonstrates vision, productivity and effectiveness. A proven manager that understands the importance of communication at all levels within the organization. A strategic thinker that understands business process and applies operational efficiency, technological improvements, conservative risk management methodologies and financial understanding to improve the timeliness, accuracy, quality and cost of information.
- Strategic Planning and Organizational Alignment
- Business Process Re - Engineering
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, SOX compliance
- System upgrades, Implementations, Outsourcing
- Reporting systems, Business Intelligence, Lead to Lease, CRM
- A/P & A/R Automations including integrated work order systems
- Mobile, Telecommunication, Conferencing for all product groups
- Digital Entry Systems, Internet re-sales, Reservation Software
- Consolidations, Mergers, Acquisitions
- Confidential, Insurance / Risk Management, Marketing Solutions
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Vice President / Chief Information Officer
- Responsible for the Information Technology Department of the 2nd largest real estate company in the country. Which included multiple product types such as Retail, Industrial, Hospitality, Commercial and Residential
- Initiated systems and process globally for international affiliates
- Implemented a new ERP system (Oracle Confidential Enterprise One) in six months totally reengineering both systems and departmental processes.
- Developed and participated in the training for all supported products. Added additional functionality to ERP system, including Document Imaging, EDI and Business Intelligence with data warehousing.
- Migrated all systems to Microsoft products, desktop and server environments, including Office 365 and other cloud migrations (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Designed and implemented complete regional model and remote access capability.
- Implemented a user groups, steering committees, business experts and developed service level agreement to guide the company and its associates thereby becoming the key technical contact and support group within the organization.
- Designed and implemented both corporate web presence as well as intranet, fully complying with all governmental disclosure rules including Sarbanes Oxley, and PCI compliance
- Manage all vendor relationships end to end.
- Budgetary responsibility of Information Technology over $15,000,000 including capital projects. I/T innovations and systems have reduced the need for additional staff and the company has been able to internally manage acquisitions, JV partnerships and strategic opportunities without the need for huge capital investments. .
- Fully managed helpdesk and internal development staff.
- Directed business intelligence strategy with proactive reporting and two new JV reporting packages completed predominately in-house.
- Instituted automated paperless A/P, and CAM backup (reducing personnel and time while increasing cash flow and improving treasury management)
- Designed and implemented auto cash application and inbound EDI along with automated budget and forecasting process
- Implemented interactive site plans (Plandata), CRM and lease deal flow system, outbound EDI (Paymode) and integrated fixed asset system.
- Established (Enterprise Content Management), expense reimbursement (Concur), electronic time keeping (Kronos), construction document imaging, searchable lease text and advanced email / spam filtering.
- Negotiated all procurement deals with international companies such as HP, Dell, IBM, Oracle and Cisco
- Multiple corporate office relocations, managing logistics, IT and operational moves. Negotiated for new space in addition to regional office expansions
- Directed Risk Management functions, merged multiple companies into a single program aligning best practices. Created an offshore captive returning over $18MM to the company
- Lead in the Shared Services Group which encompasses IT, Accounting (AP, AR, Collections) and Change Management.
- Responsible for all property management functions for the retail portfolio, corporate and field procurement including the introduction of purchase orders, insurance and risk management, acquisition due diligence, fleet management and corporate wide budgeting.
- Managed the residential division and instituted a new financial system (AMSI) and was a key resource in the final disposition.
Confidential, Rockaway, NJ
Director of Real Estate
- Located, negotiated and constructed 43 new corporate and franchise locations throughout North America.
- I was also responsible for the relocation and construction of the new corporate offices and distribution facility.
Confidential, Fairlawn, NJ
Senior Director of Real Estate
- Managed all aspects of store Confidential, physical locations and security as well as distribution needs.
- Designed and implemented Point of Sale computerized system in all locations.
- Implemented Island Pacific Merchandising system and Lawson Financials.