- Over 7 years of experience as a Program/Project Manager and over 15 years as a Project Management professional
- Certified PMP with proven abilities in project, program, portfolio and PMO processes. Successful track record in delivering large - scale, innovative enterprise platforms with automated business processes, to launch new business models and new offerings (products/services) to market, optimize performance, lower operation costs, improve productivity and modernize technology.
- Quality, customer-focused, analytically-oriented with strong bias toward action and data-driven decision making. Driven to communicate, plan, organize, lead and enable teams to solve complex business problems and produce business value and customer delight.
- Certificate in DB & Data Analytics: Informatics analyst abilities using latest technologies for Big Data and Analytics.
- Pricing Analytics Solution - Agile/Scrum Project Manager - Big Data - Software Development: Led and managed multiple global Agile/(scrum) teams and cross-functional projects/work streams to build cloud infrastructure and data platform - data integration (ETL) with on-time, successful launch of innovative enterprise solution using data science to generate on-demand pricing guidance including web services for Orders, Supply Chain and other boundary systems.
- Portfolio Manager & Resource/Budget Planner: Planned and managed large pipeline and active portfolio with the ability to articulate business value, benefits and impact of change. Successfully collaborated and produced multi-year roadmaps to provide strategic alignment. Prepared executive level summaries, portfolio status and budget reports and served as primary liaison to PMO.
- Business Communication: Strategic, analytic and business management mind set with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Effective in verbal and written communication and presentations.
- Cross-Functional Leadership: Flexible, open working style, works well with others in all levels of the organization. Exceptional at forging collaboration, coordinating deliverables/work products and delivery across functional teams.
- Collaborative Problem Solving: Able to listen closely, generously, work constructively and collaboratively with clients, customers, partners, leaders, subject domain experts, business and technology teams to articulate needs, solve large complex multi-discipline problems, uncover additional opportunities and create appropriate solutions.
- Trusted Partner: Works closely with business process/product owners, product/services managers, business leaders, vendors and technical teams to build trust-based performance and delivery excellence.
- High Performer: Consistently exceeded customer expectations outperformed performance targets. Met or exceeded company expectations in solution delivery and at leading teams to success.
- Change Agent: Able to anticipate, take initiative, help articulate vision for change. Creates mutual wins, builds trust, credibility, confidence, influence, attains buy-in and inspires change. Leads by example and steers teams to achieve results in dynamic, changing and ambiguous environments.
OS: MacOS/iOS, Windows, Linux RHE, UNIX
Databases: Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, NoSQL
Programming Languages: C/C++, Java, R/R-Studio, SQL, Hadoop/Spark, MapReduce/Lambda, HDFS, Python, Kafka, Hive/HQL, ODBC/Sqoop, Zookeeper, REST/JSON, Shell Scripts.
Cloud Srvcs: PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, Amazon Web Srvcs (AWS EC2, S3
IT Security-InfoSec: OpenSSL/TLS, RSA, Private/Public Keys (PKI
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint Microsoft Project.
Confidential Portfolio Project Management Center: Confidential PPMC - QC, ALM), Primavera, Rally, Atlassian Confluence (Jira, Wiki), Remedy.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, Kanban, Six Sigma - Green Belt Trained (Quality), TQM, SDLC, TDD, ITSM, ITIL
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business Operations, Sales Operations (Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ), Quote to Cash (Q2C/QTC), Offer to Order (O2O/OTO)).
- Deal/Bid Management, Catalogs, Configurations, Pricing (Discounts, Promotions, Bundles, Rebates), Quotes, Contracts.
- CRM/PRM (Salesforce.com/Siebel), SAP ERP (Product Data/Lifecycle Management (PDM/PLC), Orders, Supply Chain), Sales Compensation, eCommerce (B2B, B2C), Master Data Management (MDM), Enterprise Data Warehouses (EDW), Data Marts, Business Intelligence (BI) (metrics, indicators (KPIs), scorecards, dashboards, reporting), Data Management, Business-IT Transformation, IT Operations, DevOps PMO, Portfolio Management, Program Management, Project Management and global delivery.
Database & Data Analyt
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Leveled-up with 12 months of advanced studies in Data Analytics.
- Specialized in Big Data, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things (IoT), Data Analysis and Advanced Analytics.
- Developed informatic analyst abilities in Data Analysis, Business Statistics and Data Analytics (Data/Text Mining, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling) to transform complex large data sets - big data - into actionable insights, using latest big data technologies and cloud services.
Program Management Consultant,
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Gathered client requirements, proposed and implemented a custom PMO strategy with cadence, roadmaps, policies, processes, procedures, customized templates for communications and standardized reporting.
- Managed to key milestones, highlighted dependencies, prioritized issues/risks, drove ownership/accountability, escalations and collaborative action for timely resolution. Managed action items to completion and broadly communicated closure. Coordinated and facilitated review meetings for CIOs, leadership team and other key stakeholders. Produced meeting minutes and status reports. Authored and disseminated rapid communications.
Project Manager, Palo Alto, CA
- Collaborated with sprint teams on business process re-engineering (BPR) and gathered business requirements. Performed storyboarding to decompose requirements into user stories and tasks. Estimated and managed Backlog.
- Prioritized, scoped, planned, scheduled and executed sprints using Agile techniques and SCRUM processes.
- Led stand-up meetings to coordinate data activities (mapping, profiling, quality/(QA) and automated ETL processing) across multiple workstreams with domain data owners, business and technical teams. Created burn-down charts to track and monitor progress.
- Led business application stand-up, user acceptance testing and sign-off (UAT), production release (RTP) plans and schedule execution.
Portfolio Manager, Resource/Budget Planner, Program Manager
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Collaborated with counterparts during PMO planning cycles. Clarified ideas/proposals, defined problem/opportunity, refined scope and business value proposition and estimated/forecasted time, budgets and cost (Capex/Opex).
- Partnered, collaborated and designed strategic multi-year roadmaps with key initiatives for stakeholder buy-in and strategy alignment. Provided alternatives for decision and direction with defined trade-offs (scope, time, cost, quality).
- Generated and reviewed weekly portfolio reports, escalated top priority issues, risks and exceptions. Prepared summary portfolio reports for executive communications and business review presentations (QBRs).
- Optimized capacity and developed team resources by allocating assignments aligned to members skills and strengths.
- Guided offshore team in multiple concurrent process improvement projects and surpassed operational excellence program objectives. Improved turn-around time on customer quotes creation by 25% and bundle processing turn-around time by 87.5%.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Led/coached, mentored/developed and delegated/supervised global software development team of 14.
- Led/managed innovation, technical architecture, change management, user training/adoption, negotiations and service level agreements (SLA).
- Presented in demos, walk throughs and reviews of underlying processes and data.
- Organized objectives/goals to develop new capability roadmaps, communication plans to manage stakeholder expectations. Facilitated cross-functional alignment, discussions/negotiations on alternatives/trade-offs. Managed requirements scoping, definition, prioritization, high-level and detailed analysis/design. Led creation of key deliverables and artifacts including business/product requirements (BRD, PRD) and technical/functional specs (TRD).