- Results - driven and well-organized Technical Professional who combines hands-on experience with a solid educational background in Unified Communication Enablement and Integrations.
- Strong skills in planning, implementing, upgrading, maintaining, and integration enterprise level telecommunications infrastructure.
- Experience with solving problems with creativity and out-of-the-box solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of applications, integration, hardware, and end user testing.
- Excellent team building, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers in high-pressure situations to deliver a solution that exceeds expectations.
- Avaya CM (Latest)
- Avaya System/Session Mgr
- SBC/SIP Infrastructure
- Skype/Flare Integrations
- Avaya/Cisco/Microsoft Integration
- Domestic/Global Support
- Industry Standard Reporting
- Cisco UCM Integration
- Interactive Intel Support
- PBX Call Center Design/Implementation
- System Management
- Industry leading certifications
- Vendor Management
- TDM & IP Telecom
ConfidentialAdvanced Solutions Engineer - Technical Team Lead
- Evaluate existing equipment capacities and bottle necks.
- Stay current with multiple vendor’s new applications and products.
- Stress test new designs.
ConfidentialSoftware Engineer/Advanced Solutions Engineer
- Provide training roadmaps for yearly achievement.
- Bring in product specialist for over the shoulder training.
- Engage at a manager position if one of the team members needs assistance.
- Evaluate and document yearly reviews for team members.
- Industry leading certifications from top vendors in telecommunications sector.
- Over 11 years of hands on and remote product installations and integrations.
- Technical Lead within current organization.
- Several Microsoft RCC and Enterprise Voice design and deployments.
- Expertise in several network protocols, i.e. QSIG, SIP, and H.323.