- Confidential has 14 years of experience in managing & solutioning large - scale SAP enabled business transformation engagements working closely with business & IT. She has delivered global projects in an onsite-offshore model across different geographies and in multivendor environment. She has led all phases of project starting from initiation through blue print, realization, integration testing and closure.
- She has strong functional knowledge in core Enterprise SAP business processes (Sales Order Mgmt, Billing, Procurement, Finance, Customer Relationship, Supplier Relationship and HR). She worked closely with operational & management users to transform high level business requirements into technical design.
- She has prooven experience in Hi Tech, Retail & Manufacturing.
- She possesses a strong blend of technical, project management, business process, industry and communication skills which have led her to being assigned in several critical client-facing positions.
- She has played multiple roles from project manager, solution architect and pre sales lead.
- She is managing multiple projects concurrently and responsible for successful delivery of various programs.
- She possess extenssive project managemnet experience in budgeting, planning, scoping, risk mitigation, change management and senior stakeholder management .
- She posses high work experience in PMO operations.
- She has proven track record of managing multi-skilled, geographically dispersed project teams, cross-culture resources, Solution-partners and third party vendors.
- She has extensive hands on experience in ABAP (versions 4.6 through 7.4), SAP HANA SQL, SAP HANA OData (Open Data) Services, Real time messaging in ABAP, Workflow design. She has experience in replicating data through SAP SLT to HANA, designing SAP HANA data models through graphical tool, custom SQL script and stored procedures. She has an understanding of report building using SAP BO 4.x Universe and WebI. She is also well acquainted with key SAP BW 7.x concepts and has worked on custom ABAP coding scenarios in Data extraction using CMOD exit and Data staging using Transfer rules & Update rules in BI environment.
- She has organized and participated in strategic customer meetings and reviewed & evaluated technical challenges that were required to improve operating efficiencies. Developed detailed design specifications for projects and enhancements, and created technical process models based on requirements that determined the completeness of process components.
- She demonstrates strong skills in the areas of leadership and management with a focus on technical aspects of SAP implementation and upgrade. She exhibits strong multi-tasking capabilities and has a strong technical know-how and sound business outsourcing skills.
Program Manager & Technology head
- Manage a team of 60+ people (25 onsite & 35 offshore)
- Resource planning / Talent acquisition for Apple account (multi-million dollars account)
- Budget planning / allocation, Billing effort (SOW, PO)
- Technical Program management for SAP & non-SAP projects
- Lead the business and technical teams through Design, development, testing & deployment
- Focus teams on release objectives and manage progress to ensure project milestones are completed on time, budget and schedule
- Mitigate risk after analysis of project’s weekly pulse-check
- Define processes and recommend best practices
- Responsible for managing client demand and running the processes, technologies, and tools to support and meet requirements for SAP in the ECC & HANA
- Directly working with Apple’s senior leadership team
- Report to client and Confidential leadership on the overall trend and health of the ongoing project/s
- People management
- Presenting performance optimized solutions to Apple’s Global process owner to finalize design impact and approval for implementation
- Managing deliverables (hands-on in design, development & testing) in onsite-offshore delivery model utilizing resources in multivendor environment
- Leading design & development review of Odata service (SAP NetWeaver Gateway) for UI5 development, Data migration to HANA through SLT in real time, Web Dynpro, portal integration, Performance monitoring, Web Services
- Hands-on experience on SAP HANA modeling (graphical and SQL scripted)
- Techno-functional in SD/MM/FI
- Quality assurance of deliverables (design review, code review etc)
Project Manager/Managing Consultant
- Managed several implementation & upgrade projects as over all technical lead
- As a solution architect proposed innovative and executable SAP solutions using SAP net weaver technology for leading the project to successful completion
- SPOC from SAP to coordinate / manage customer/vendor interfaces (EDI)
- Analysing Scope, Scheduling deliverables, Resource planning based on time, budget & required skill set and onsite-offshore development management
- Managing deliverables and development team at onsite and executing business outsourcing by leveraging the onsite-offshore delivery model
- Task delegation to team
- QA review of the deliverables
- Risk Identification and Mitigation
- Delivering high quality business effective SAP solutions on a timely manner utilizing onsite-offshore team
- Leading the technical design decision in SD, GTS, WM, EWM, FI, PTM, PTP functional areas