- IT professional with more than 6.9 years of Information Technology experience who provides top - notch service, sets high standards, and exceeds expectations.
- Possess expertise with around 6.9 years of experience in Software Configuration, Build & Release, Environment and Change Management.
- Having good exposure of working at client location as Onsite Coordinator for 1 year.
- Effective team player, having excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Possess strength in Applications like Confidential, ChangeMan, Build tools Maven, ANT, CRM application SIEBEL.
- Possess strength in trouble shooting & diagnosis, resolving build and compilation issues.
- Over 4 years of experience in UNIX Administration and Maintenance.
- Over 2 years of experience in Banking domain.
- Over 4.9 years of experience in Telecom domain.
- Hands-on experience in Network Configuration, Monitoring and Maintenance.
- Good experience in Siebel administration and deployments (monitoring, administration, installation, configuration).
Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP, UNIX, LINUX
Technology Worked On: Software Configuration, Build & Release, Environment and Change Management, Networking, Middleware TIBCO, TUXEDO & Web logic, SIEBEL CRM
Applications Worked On: CA-Harvest Change Manager, Confidential, Global-InfomanCitrix Metaframe, Lotus Notes, BMC Remedy, SIEBEL CRM, Officia Tehnicia.
Database: Basic Knowledge of Oracle & Sybase, iSQL, SQLPLUS
Build Tools: MAVEN, ANT
Scripting Knowledge: Shell, Perl
Computer Languages Known: C, C++
Other Applications: Client tools for handling requests from other teams related to Code Migration and Environment Management
Team Lead (Configuration, Build & Release Engineer, SIEBEL Admin)
Platform Used: UNIX/Windows
Tools: /Applications Used: Confidential Version Manager, Confidential (Configuration Management and Helpdesk), Officia Tehnicia (OT), Citrix Metaframe, Lotus Notes, BMC Remedy, CRQ Export, Deployment Manager, Release Manager, Maven, SQLPLUS, iSQL.
Technologies: Siebel, TIBCO, TUXEDO, Weblogic, Administration & Configuration
- I am working as Team Lead of Configuration Management team. Managing team of 15.
- Managing Shifts, Leaves, and Support required on weekends and non-office hours maintaining high availability of the team.
- Foster team building by encouraging individuals to share knowledge, highlighting problems or critical situations to management or team, being pro active in everything regarding Team working behaviors.
- Represents the team at various group meetings and input to the development of new systems applications.
- Coordination with LD (Spain Team) and GD (India Team) teams.
- Assigning and distributing the work among the team members according to their ability and technical knowledge.
- Worked as onsite coordinator for one year (January 2010 to January 2011, providing proper and transparent communication between LD and GD teams with realistic expectation.
- Drive process improvements throughout the project cycle and release process, encouraging standardization, consistency, repeatability, and predictability.
- Plan, Manage and Implement Production and Non Production Releases for different applications.
- Involved in promotions and deployments of code across production and non-production environments using Version control tools like Confidential and Confidential .
- Definition and implementation of branching strategy based on project requirements.
- Conducting Software Configuration Audits.
- Build code using Maven and Shell scripts, experience in build and compilation of C/C++, Java code.
- Defining the processes involved in version management, code promotions and educating the development team, testing team and other stake holders about the processes.
- Involved in setting up Confidential code repositories for new projects by working closely with the Administrators and others involved teams.
- SIEBEL CRM Administration and Deployments (monitoring, administration installation, configuration).
- Administration and maintenance of UNIX machines for all applications.
- All the issues related to product and software environment used in non-production are handled under environment management.
- Configuration and administration of Middleware Servers and Services.
- Provide solutions for various incidents and requests raised by different teams using Oficina Tecnica.
- Documenting deployment process for different applications as per the standards of the client.
- Assure that the team addresses all relevant issues within time and process standards.
- Arranging KTs for new members in the team and guide them.
- Awarded with 2012 Outstanding Contributor Award for recognition of the commitment and camaraderie that exhibited as an individual, and as a team.
- Eminence and Excellence Award for Contribution made during the project.
- Contributed in IBM IDEA innovation shop, this idea is approved by client and whole team is using my idea in day to day work.
- When I joined the project, it was in transition phase, I played an important role in transitioning of the project from client
Platform Used: Windows XP/UNIX
Tools: /Applications Used: CA-Harvest Change Manager, Confidential Version Manager, Global Infoman, Software Change System (SCF), Citrix Metaframe, Lotus Notes, Oracle, Power Builder, Shell Scripts.
- My role in TRIMS is that of a developer, tester and involves the enhancement issues arising in TRIMS.
- The tasks to be carried out required comprehensive knowledge of the working of the project.
- Performing Configuration management activities using Confidential v7.5 on Windows 2000 and HP UNIX11i for supporting releases in multiple regions. Managing approval process to promote code into production
- Configuration Management activity involves check-ins, checkouts, configuration builds, Version labeling and branching .Also includes major involvement in Production Releases and Cutover in EMEA, ASIA, NA and Korea Regions. Many Appreciations from the Clients on this Tasks..
- Maintain existing UNIX shell scripts and make necessary changes as per the requirement. Shell Scripts including Build, Releases, Locks, Confidential Builder, Checkins, Branching and Version Labeling. Being a focal point for version management issues, upgrades, changes and migration plans.
- Executing and debugging build scripts of various releases within TRIMS and releasing the same for system testing for the respective team.
- Refreshing the build environment with latest version control sources and generating the Executables.
- Raising Infoman Records for TRIMS and getting it approved by Citigroup Change Control Management. Closing out any raised Issue Records in the course of approval.
- Working on Sysbase (PB) for Front End Checkins and Checkouts, build and Branching.
- Associated with the responsibility of Team Leader in Software Configuration Management and regular interaction with the Clients.
- Appreciations from On-Site Clients and Manager. Also awarded with the Spot Award for excellent performance in the Project.
- Played an important role in project initiation activities, transitioning of the project from client and ensuring proper Knowledge Transfer to the offshore team.
- Prepared and updated process related documents for Client.
- Worked as KM (Knowledge Management) Prime for my project. KM Primes facilitate knowledge sharing in project teams.